Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [LTC] [PPS] [OTP 2FA] [Stratum only] LTCMine PPS mining pool (3.3%) - page 59. (Read 227562 times)

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359
Nichost adjusted ETA again, now it's 21:00 GMT+4. It seems that something went wrong at this time. Smiley
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
Front end and pool are working for me.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Pool is working fine for me as well. Frontend still down, though.

I appreciate the transparency Balthazar.
legendary
You are right, ltcmine and nvc explorer has shared IP, it's synproxy front-end. Smiley
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
Just started working again for me.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Hm... It seems that I was wrong. Our DNS provider http://nichost.ru also unavailable now.

Possible workaround is adding

Code:
91.235.143.14 ltcmine.ru

to hosts file.

In my case this ip-address leads to Abe Search that lists novacoin blocks, but it ain't the weirdest thing I've encountered with updating dns-servers Cheesy
Hope they get 'em fixed soon.
legendary
===>

Плaниpyeмoe вpeмя oкoнчaния paбoт - 20:00 MCК. Пpинocим извинeния зa дocтaвлeнныe нeyдoбcтвa.

Maintenance will be completed at 20:00 GMT+4 approximately. We apologize for inconvenience.

FAIL Sad
legendary
Плaниpyeмoe вpeмя oкoнчaния paбoт - 19:00 MCК. Пpинocим извинeния зa дocтaвлeнныe нeyдoбcтвa.

Maintenance will be completed at 19:00 GMT+4 approximately. We apologize for inconvenience.

// Message from Nichost.

Hm... Current local time is 19:06 and I still see this message... Angry
legendary
Hm... It seems that I was wrong. Our DNS provider http://nichost.ru also unavailable now.

Possible workaround is adding

Code:
91.235.143.14 ltcmine.ru

to hosts file.
Activity: 25
Is the pool offline at the moment? I get page not available in Chrome.
Web interface connections limit was exceeded sometimes. I'll increase it soon.
Oh ok. As usual thanks for your quick reply Balthazar. You're becoming a victim of your own success!  Grin
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Strange but I cant connect to the pool from either of my miners or to the website form either of my computers or phone.  It just says the website cont be found.  Anyone else getting this?

Edit:  I see im not the only one and it is a known issue.

I can't connect any of my miners to the pool.  It says there is no pool detected.  Its the same settings I used to mine yesterday so idk what's up.

Edit 2:  as I type that it connects :-).
legendary
Web interface connections limit was exceeded sometimes. I'll increase it soon.
Activity: 84
Funny quote
I just stumbled upon this pool, after notoroll being abusive, coinotron having too much rejects and wemineltec and givemeltc having crappy yields, not to mention the very first pool-x being mediocre.

I am absolutely satisfied even after 2 days of mining. Even the website design is more than enough, just the info that is needed.

Hats off, will stay with my humble 5.5mhash.
Activity: 25
Vbs
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Nice. Smiley

Anyway, an interesting solution would be to lock wallet address changes on any balances above zero, for users without 2FA. This way its guaranteed that any savings can't be redirected to a new address, in case of password theft. Only if the user logged with 2FA, would he be able to change the wallet address without any restriction.

Also, please remember to redirect ltcmine.ru:8080 or ltcmine.ru:443 to the stratum server. If you wish to support https further down for the web ui, then 8080 would be a safe choice. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 112
can litecoin be mined with a mac computer by anychance i thought i read that it could is this true.

Technically yes, but most Macs don't have good airflow to remove the excess heat generated by mining, so unless you have a power Mac or a hackintosh in a case with good airflow, it's not recommended.

Vbs
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
It's PPS, there is no rounds. Anyway, temporary codes it's the most logical solution, I think. Because it can be used for protecting other operations in the future, not only address change. Roll Eyes

Isn't the pool using RBPPS for payouts?
legendary
It's PPS, there is no rounds. Anyway, temporary codes it's the most logical solution, I think. Because it can be used for protecting other operations in the future, not only address change. Roll Eyes
Activity: 81
Merit: 1002
It was only the wind.
True, Keyloggers would get around this  Grin. I am paranoid when it comes to security and keyloggers are less common on linux but still exist..

If we wanted to be extra paranoid we could all use RSA Secure ID tokens for login :-)

But those can be stolen, so better to use a password, an RSA Secure ID token, and biometric ID.  Roll Eyes
Enemies can cut off a finger and use it. Roll Eyes

But certainly not without you knowing!
Pages:
Jump to: