Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [LTC] [PPS] [OTP 2FA] [Stratum only] LTCMine PPS mining pool (3.3%) - page 56. (Read 227562 times)

Activity: 368
Merit: 250
bitify.com - Bitcoin Marketplace & Auction site
Hello, i have been checking the last couple of hours, my hourly rate, and with 1490kj/s i am getting more or less 0.1525ltc per hour, which makes about 3.66Ltc per day, but theoretically the calculator puts me in the 3.99 daily range.. why is this,? is there a bigger fluctuation between hours and i just got some 'slow' hours or are my miners doing something wrong..?

I have 2 miners, 1 6850@262kj/s and 241WorkUnits/m and 1.5% stales; and 2 7950 @ 1230Kj/s and 1154WU/m with 1.7% stales. There are no reported HW errors.

I'm not a mining expert, but if I understand right you're staling for the whole setup is currently sitting at 3.2% (which is not measured in the calculations), plus whatever % you're donating (1% default), that puts you at 4.2% less LTC than the calculations. Also allow some 20-30 kh/s fluctuation 1.3%-2% making it a total of 5.7% on average (3.762 LTC/Day).

Still higher than what you're currently getting (if you're 24/7 mining without any drops)

Edit: Did I just forget the 2.5% fee? Sure did...

That puts you at 8.2%, which is 3.662 LTC/day

I think you're doing just fine :-)
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Hello, i have been checking the last couple of hours, my hourly rate, and with 1490kj/s i am getting more or less 0.1525ltc per hour, which makes about 3.66Ltc per day, but theoretically the calculator puts me in the 3.99 daily range.. why is this,? is there a bigger fluctuation between hours and i just got some 'slow' hours or are my miners doing something wrong..?

I have 2 miners, 1 6850@262kj/s and 241WorkUnits/m and 1.5% stales; and 2 7950 @ 1230Kj/s and 1154WU/m with 1.7% stales. There are no reported HW errors.
Now I am hosting my own wallet and need to change the address, which for security reasons isn't possible.
It's still possible to change address manually. You can send me address changing request with your account info, and info about your recent account activity. If you are real account owner, there will be no problem with it.

2nd issue, which is really annoying, is that I have an address (generated online) as well where my bitcoins are. I can't seem to be able to use the bitcoins in it, in other ways, I have the private key, but how can I use this address to trade from bitcoin to litecoin??
If you have the private key, you can use it to generate addresses for any existing cryptocurrency. But it has no sense.

Cool, will DM you my account info shortly.

About the private key, I generated a new key through http://liteaddress.org/ and used it on this pool, and also generated one for bitcoin through http://bitaddress.org and used it on another bitcoin pool, now that I have bitcoins in that bitcoin address, how can I utilize them? whether for trading or purchasing? I can't seem to be able to add that address to any of my wallets (local or online), or at least I can find the way of doing it yet.

Thanks for your quick response btw :-)
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Everything is fine now, THANK YOU for your help guys  Kiss

Not only is it fine but its super fast !!!

Even in OZ its lightning quick... Definitely worth the transition glitches  Cool
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359
Now I am hosting my own wallet and need to change the address, which for security reasons isn't possible.
It's still possible to change address manually. You can send me address changing request with your account info, and info about your recent account activity. If you are real account owner, there will be no problem with it.

2nd issue, which is really annoying, is that I have an address (generated online) as well where my bitcoins are. I can't seem to be able to use the bitcoins in it, in other ways, I have the private key, but how can I use this address to trade from bitcoin to litecoin??
If you have the private key, you can use it to generate addresses for any existing cryptocurrency. But it has no sense.
Don't use exchanges or online wallets as withdrawal destination. This accounts could be compromised by the same way.

I have 2 problems of my own... I am still new to mining and when I needed to provide an address I just generated a random one online for both bitcoin & litecoin. Now I am hosting my own wallet and need to change the address, which for security reasons isn't possible.

I know this might sound stupid, but keep in mind I'm new to this and I tried searching numerous times in google without any luck!

Thanks
Finally I am able to post!

For those still having issues loading the site do the following and check after each step:
1- in you command line flush DNS by typing ipconfig \flushdns
2- clear you browser cache
3- Open a page on the site other than the home page e.g. http://ltcmine.ru/miners

Hope this helps as I was able to mine throughout the whole issue
legendary
Don't use exchanges or online wallets as withdrawal destination. This accounts could be compromised by the same way.
legendary
Never use exchanges or online wallets as withdrawal destination. This accounts could be compromised by the same way.
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
I think making the withdrawal address permanent is a terrible idea.  Currently, I have my address pointing to an exchange. If that exchanges fails or goes unders, then I would not be able to get my coins.

I know vircurex tells you now to withdrawal to their exchange, they can't handle it or something. 

Activity: 330
DNS updated successfully... If someone still has a problem, this could be caused by his provider's DNS cache. Roll Eyes

Yep, my DNS (in Sweden) is updated now as well, and all shares have been accounted for while DNS was down.
Thanx!
BBN
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Everything is fine now, THANK YOU for your help guys  Kiss
Activity: 104
Nice view to the loads. It really feels good to see that your server has that much "breathing space".

And I also second on the admiration of the transparency of this pool op and how well the user interaction works. Top-notch user experience!
Wish i got something like this for the services i'm actually paying for, even my ISP makes me hang on the phone listening to their 30sec waitin jingle for hours at best when trying to get tech support. And the tech-knowledge level of those call center geniuses is usually something... well let's say a little less than satisfactory. Donations away! Cool
legendary
http://www.ripn.net/nic/whois/en/whois.cgi

domain:        LTCMINE.RU
nserver:       dns1.yandex.net.
nserver:       dns2.yandex.net.
state:         REGISTERED, DELEGATED, VERIFIED
person:        Private Person

DNS updated successfully... If someone still has a problem, this could be caused by his provider's DNS cache. Roll Eyes
Activity: 60
I wish people would read before posting they can't connect  Huh

It's been fine everyday here using Google's public DNS - 8.8.8.8

Set it as your primary (make sure it overrides your WAN - check by using nslookup in command prompt), flush your DNS cache and give it another go.

The site and pool haven't gone down for me at all.
Activity: 202
Merit: 100
Awesome, able to resolve address here in Singapore.
Activity: 104
Front end still down, workaround not working. Workers cant connect. Hope the new servers are good  Cry

Did you remember to ifup & ifdown? My err was this childish. Smiley
legendary
Still unable to resolve the address here.

host down for me as well
Code:
ping 91.235.143.14

?
BBN
Activity: 77

host down for me as well
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1004
Pages:
Jump to: