Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [LTC] [PPS] [OTP 2FA] [Stratum only] LTCMine PPS mining pool (3.3%) - page 68. (Read 227562 times)

Activity: 475
Merit: 250
"It's alive!" (c)  Cheesy

Thanks, I see the interface is working again, but I am having trouble connecting my workers.  DNS change?

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359
legendary
Yes, but proxy doesn't support pools switching. Maybe I'll add pool switching feature support later.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Preparing for shutdown and migration, be ready for some downtime. It is recommended to use cgminer or bfgminer with multiple pools.

P.S. Also the stales rate should decrease after this.

Can we still use the mining proxy?
legendary
Preparing for shutdown and migration, be ready for some downtime. It is recommended to use cgminer or bfgminer with multiple pools.

P.S. Also the stales rate should decrease after this.
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
Yes, nicely-done.  Great pool you're running, Balthazar.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Great job an a very nice pool, Balthazar.
legendary
I should notify that pool server software will shut down 2 hours later, and then will start again on the new hardware. Database migration process will require a little downtime. Estimated downtime is ~ 5-10 minutes.

May I ask, what is the withdraw fee?
There is no withdrawal fee. Pool using own hash power to confirm withdrawal transactions first.

I was wondering why some pools have withdrawal fees and others don't... Is this a customization you've made to the pool software?
Exactly. But actually, the most pools doesn't pay txn fees really, they just making additional profit from this. It seems a little scammy.
legendary
This should take 2-3 hours approximately. Roll Eyes
Thx Balthazar, See its still connected to your pool. Any ETA on when you can get the interface back up?

legendary
Someone really don't like us. The both LTC & BTC pools DDoS'ed.

Interface is disabled temporarily, all shares counted correctly.
Activity: 36
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1816194
Which translates to: "Pool is working (480 mh/s), just the interface was temporarily switched off because it's getting a lot of requests from the bots. Will be dealt in the evening."

Thank you Smiley
Activity: 40
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1816194
Which translates to: "Pool is working (480 mh/s), just the interface was temporarily switched off because it's getting a lot of requests from the bots. Will be dealt in the evening."
Activity: 41
Same...several hours now..had to move miners.  Any status update?
Activity: 112
There is no withdrawal fee. Pool using own hash power to confirm withdrawal transactions first.

I was wondering why some pools have withdrawal fees and others don't... Is this a customization you've made to the pool software?
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
I'm getting "502 Bad Gateway" since a few hours.

When are you guys planning to be back up again?
Vbs
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Stratum on port 80 (or 8080/443) would be really nice! Smiley
legendary

I think that stales will be normalized after next software upgrade. Roll Eyes
Activity: 71
I like this pool a lot. The stales are a lot less than notroll. I'm only getting about 2% stales here as opposed to the 7 or 8% at notroll.
Pages:
Jump to: