Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Luckchemy - provably fair online gambling platform - page 35. (Read 6311 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Guys, you have to perform not only well, but also excellent, because you have many Luckchemy fans and I, including, dare !.
Activity: 98
I read an article that guys from Luckchemy are now participating in a conference in the US. Who heard what news?
As far as I know, at the moment the guys communicate with investors, they are looking for interesting proposals, present their developments.
Guys, I hope this will be your most successful conference, and not the last)
I read an article that guys from Luckchemy are now participating in a conference in the US. Who heard what news?
I dare, be strong, they are a very worthy team of professionals. I want to believe that they will succeed.
Activity: 168
Guys, we are with you, wish you good luck, do not give up !! I believe in you!
Activity: 397
Merit: 101
As far as I know, at the moment the guys communicate with investors, they are looking for interesting proposals, present their developments.
Is not it in the United States that anything that goes against the crypto coins is forbidden? How could this happen?
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Good evening, here I had a very interesting question: If ICO is another model of crowdfinding, how will I be sure that I will not be deceived? after all, fraud, unfortunately, is very popular at the time.
Activity: 154
I think that Luckchemy will prove itself in all its glory and will not be left without attention of surrounding and potential customers.
Everything is possible .. you just need to try very hard. And guys .. I want to wish only luck, strength and patience.
Merit: 2
Hi, guys, I would like to discuss one of the only problems that do not give me peace. Why invest in tokens issued by Iso? The opinion of each of you is important to me! Thank you for your answers)
Oh, well, as for me, I can get the advantage of reselling the tokens at a higher price in the future.
Yes, but it's with that litter if the project goes up and the currency grows.!
You know, I for some reason do not doubt this, because Luckchemy even inspires confidence.
Even now you can observe the progressive growth of the project and the whole company, the guys are very fast!
Activity: 42
I think that Luckchemy will prove itself in all its glory and will not be left without attention of surrounding and potential customers.
Yes, especially a very strong project, I would become an investor if I had the appropriate amount)) but it remains to invest only in tokens)
I think that the guys without investors will not return)) Very promising trip) progressive guys ..
Activity: 826
Merit: 314
GIF by SOCIFI
Strong guys, very smart and talented, you need to find a couple of partners)) and will generally project at the highest level ..
You need to travel a lot at the conference Wink
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
Hi, guys, I would like to discuss one of the only problems that do not give me peace. Why invest in tokens issued by IСО? The opinion of each of you is important to me! Thank you for your answers)
Strong guys, very smart and talented, you need to find a couple of partners)) and will generally project at the highest level ..
Merit: 1
Activity: 198
Merit: 8
Luckchemy is a very strong and progressive project that was designed to maintain a strict discipline of using block interactions only when absolutely necessary. This is a very popular project, which is built on trust!
I want to support you, very right thoughts. Luckchemy is a very good project!
Yes, because blockchain is power and power, so Luckchemywill go far !!
I also think so, because in our world, where there is plenty of deceit and scams, trust is very valuable!
I think blockchain will return this trust to all lovers of online gambling, Luckchemy example!
Activity: 112
 I like this project, it's very competent and high-quality work! very cool project))
My congratulations, you gathered a large audience of fans and connoisseurs of your work. , do not stop at all.
Merit: 2
Luckchemy is a very strong and progressive project that was designed to maintain a strict discipline of using block interactions only when absolutely necessary. This is a very popular project, which is built on trust!
Pages:
Jump to: