Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Luckchemy - provably fair online gambling platform - page 34. (Read 6311 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
It seems that the project is interesting. I would familiarize myself with technical documentation and white paper if your link would be working.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Guys, I think Luckchemy is a very good and interesting project, so I'm only interested in one question, what led the development team to such a grandiose success ?!
I think one important step to the success was that the team proved to potential investors the validity of the ICO and the soundness of issuing its own crypto currency.
I believe that it is important that the team launched a demo version of MAGNUM OPUS AND SCRATCHERS, so the interested person could see exactly what they are dealing with, whether to continue.
I think with such an arsenal of advantages, the Luckchemy project does not stop there, and it will develop in this vein)) Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 168
I wait for the end of the ICO to exchange virtual tokens for the currency and see what happens. I think I can get something from this.
I, for example, did not change so immediately, and waited for the token to grow in price .. why rush!
copper member
Activity: 17
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
there are many centralized online gambling blockchain projects, whether the concept and features are the same as any other project at the moment
I hope this project becomes a new solution for the world of centralized online gambling
Activity: 90
I'm happy and supportive that the  Luckchemy team is timely fulfilling their plans, for example, they planned to launch scratchers, and now I'm happy to play them already))
And I like the fact that  Luckchemy creates such games in which you can get with ease tokens, almost unrealistic to lose))
Merit: 2
 I really like the games Magnum Opus and Scratchers))) and when will it be something new?
I'm happy and supportive that the  Luckchemy team is timely fulfilling their plans, for example, they planned to launch scratchers, and now I'm happy to play them already))
In addition, the guys are developing new games, I'm waiting for all their new products)) want to already test something new)
Activity: 124
Guys, I think Luckchemy is a very good and interesting project, so I'm only interested in one question, what led the development team to such a grandiose success ?!
I think one important step to the success was that the team proved to potential investors the validity of the ICO and the soundness of issuing its own crypto currency.
In addition, in an accessible mode to reveal plans for the development of the project, and an open dialogue with potential investors is conducted. For example, guys who are in Japan, are looking for investors, present their developments.
Activity: 112
 I'm happy and supportive that the  Luckchemy team is timely fulfilling their plans, for example, they planned to launch scratchers, and now I'm happy to play them already))
Activity: 154
I was waiting, already in the public domain there was a new game scratchers))) well, I will test)
Yes, the scratchers have already launched a few weeks ago, I immediately probyval play, very interesting and exciting)
You know, magnum opus does not concede to scratchers, guys have tried to glory, creating such an exciting game.
It depends on the individual characteristics of the person, but agree, both games are in no way inferior to each other !?
I was waiting, already in the public domain there was a new game scratchers))) well, I will test)
Yes, the scratchers have already launched a few weeks ago, I immediately probyval play, very interesting and exciting)
You know, magnum opus does not concede to scratchers, guys have tried to glory, creating such an exciting game.
Indeed, one is better than another, it's very nice to see that people with good imagination are working)) more strength and patience want to wish))
And now I like Magnum Opus more than scratchers.
Activity: 70
Indeed, one is better than another, it's very nice to see that people with good imagination are working)) more strength and patience want to wish))
Who did not play - I recommend.  Luckchemy your games are unique! You have something special)
So it has long been launched. I already probyval play, very exciting, interesting game)))
Guys, really very cool game, I could not stop playing for half the evening, I sat down))
So it has long been launched. I already probyval play, very exciting, interesting game)))
So you can recommend with confidence to all lovers of lotteries and all kinds of gambling.
So it has long been launched. I'm to playd, very exciting and interesting game)))
Activity: 42
Yes, the scratchers have already launched a few weeks ago, I immediately try it, very interesting and exciting)
Activity: 124
Good evening, here I had a very interesting question: If ICO is another model of crowdfinding, how will I be sure that I will not be deceived? after all, fraud, unfortunately, is very popular at the time.
There are absolutely no laws that regulate ICO behavior - in any country in the world. After all, first of all, build on trust, poetuomu at the expense of Luckchemy can beat confident, because Luckchemy took the basis of the blockchain, which guarantees honesty from the developers!
But we all know perfectly well that there are such cases that the project may not survive to the stage of the product's appearance, or, being, may become a complete disappointment for you.
I agree with you, because sometimes some enterprising cheaters can simply deceive you by having an ICO for a project they do not intend to develop.
I read an article that guys from Luckchemy are now participating in a conference in the US. Who heard what news?
I personally have not heard anything, but I believe that everything will pass in the best possible way!
Pages:
Jump to: