Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Luckchemy - provably fair online gambling platform - page 58. (Read 6311 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Greetings to all, here I am as the owner of the tokens, who have bought me for a long time, I want to know from the disinterested persons, which advantages do you have, as the owner of this miracle token? Thank you for your answers.
Hello! I personally like the fact that I, as the owner of LUK tokens, can directly influence the development of the platform, new games and functions, so I can participate in the life of the project)))
One of the strongest advantages, I personally highlighted for myself, if I bought discount tokens in the early stages, as I already did,))) I can use them later to participate in games or for sale at higher prices on stock exchanges.
Guys, I completely agree with you, the advantage of buying tokens is unlimited, because it can be called one word - perspective))
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
When will you run the other scheduled games? Can not wait to play)
Merit: 0
Greetings to all, here I am as the owner of the tokens, who have bought me for a long time, I want to know from the disinterested persons, which advantages do you have, as the owner of this miracle token? Thank you for your answers.
Hello! I personally like the fact that I, as the owner of LUK tokens, can directly influence the development of the platform, new games and functions, so I can participate in the life of the project)))
One of the strongest advantages, I personally highlighted for myself, if I bought discount tokens in the early stages, as I already did,))) I can use them later to participate in games or for sale at higher prices on stock exchanges.
For me, the fact that the more holders of LUK tokens in your wallet, the more chances of winning a monthly lottery, the more I like lotteries)))
Activity: 154
Activity: 98
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Me, for the time being, very much appreciates the usefulness and value of Luckchemy LUK Token, a very good prospect for the future.
Very much everything is organically and coherently developed, a good token, a steep distribution system, a very purposeful team, a strong project !!
Me, for the time being, very much appreciates the usefulness and value of Luckchemy LUK Token, a very good prospect for the future.
Yes, especially the team Luckchemy is very cohesive and fairly distributes tokens between the participants, it is commendable that the distribution of LUK is meant to be fair and scalable.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
It was the first class work I've seen lately. Great! Now nothing will stop you. It's better than always.
Activity: 140
This is a very valuable token for me, because they are designed to provide long-term utility and value for the holders.
Activity: 500
Merit: 250
Magnum Opus cool game, played with my wife, I lost everything,  to newcomers as they say lucky))))
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
This is one of many projects in the field of gambling. I see the difference is that LUK owners have the right to provide their opinion on new platforms, games and features.
As far as I understand the players will benefit, and manufacturers of information technology equipment will have to buy the copyright?

It's good if you have a lot of involvement of the community because it ensures that the platform evolves according to the wishes of the users.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Guys, everything is very colorful of course the forum is written, but still what are the advantages of Luckchemy?
The team is full of professionals, the guys with Luckchemy provide a full range of gambling games such as lottery, powerball, scratchers, lotteries, slots, poker and so on, some of them can already try to play, and it's very commendable!

Who is now able to play? Are they running tests with a set of selected individuals or can anyone participate in the testing?
Activity: 198
Merit: 8
Extraordinary very high quality! How much you have done for the future online gambling games, you even can not imagine))!
What is Luckchemy? From your point of view!? I want to hear the views of other interested parties.
They have an experienced team that is passionate about the revolution in the gambling industry.
It is very important that their goal is to offer a full range of gambling.
Yes, because they are being introduced to work both independently and together with external employees.
I completely agree with you, fine guys, good project!
Guys, everything is very colorful of course the forum is written, but still what are the advantages of Luckchemy?
One of the biggest, in my opinion, is the implementation of blockchain, which guarantees that players will be able to check the result of each lottery.)))
Luckchemy takes care of its customers and knows what they are looking for, this project is so popular among gamblers.
Merit: 1
The team is full of professionals, the guys with Luckchemy provide a full range of gambling games such as lottery, powerball, scratchers, lotteries, slots, poker and so on, some of them can already try to play, and it's very commendable!
Activity: 140
For me it is very pleasant that for a reasonable fee even the most simple mortal can use the Luckchemy platform and integrate it into his brand
Luckchemy how is your progress ?? When does the Private sale of Luckchemy end?
Pages:
Jump to: