Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Luckchemy - provably fair online gambling platform - page 55. (Read 6311 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
 Luckchemy is a project of the future, I admire and appreciate the fair and honest people, such are the developers of this project.
Activity: 168
The future for the games built on the blockchain system! Luckchemy forward to success!))
Activity: 98
Guys, I think Luckchemy is a very good and interesting project, so I'm only interested in one question, what led the development team to such a grandiose success ?!
I think one important step to the success was that the team proved to potential investors the validity of the ICO and the soundness of issuing its own crypto currency.
I believe that it is important that the team launched a demo version of MAGNUM OPUS AND SCRATCHERS, so the interested person could see exactly what they are dealing with, whether to continue.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Guys, I think Luckchemy is a very good and interesting project, so I'm only interested in one question, what led the development team to such a grandiose success ?!
I think one important step to the success was that the team proved to potential investors the validity of the ICO and the soundness of issuing its own crypto currency.
Activity: 252
Good evening, here I had a very interesting question: If ICO is another model of crowdfinding, how will I be sure that I will not be deceived? after all, fraud, unfortunately, is very popular at the time.
I burned many times, and I came across such unfair people.
Guys, I will tell you more, there are also such interesting Projects that have only a website and business model sketched on their knees, attracted several million dollars in a few hours or days, while many really promising projects with cash flows and customers can not attract similar amounts.
Yes, and it happens, well, it's already probably depends on the vises, can be))
Good evening, here I had a very interesting question: If ICO is another model of crowdfinding, how will I be sure that I will not be deceived? after all, fraud, unfortunately, is very popular at the time.
Guys, I will tell you more, there are also such interesting Projects that have only a website and business model sketched on their knees, attracted several million dollars in a few hours or days, while many really promising projects with cash flows and customers can not attract similar amounts.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
The guys from the Luckchemy team, how did you manage to develop and launch airstream quickly and efficiently?
This is the work of professionals, baby))) Very serious and responsible guys work))))
There are absolutely no laws that regulate ICO behavior - in any country in the world. After all, first of all, build on trust, poetuomu at the expense of Luckchemy can beat confident, because Luckchemy took the basis of the blockchain, which guarantees honesty from the developers!
But we all know perfectly well that there are such cases that the project may not survive to the stage of the product's appearance, or, being, may become a complete disappointment for you.
I agree with you, because sometimes some enterprising cheaters can simply deceive you by having an ICO for a project they do not intend to develop.
So they millet collect money and disappear, leaving you with nothing.
There are absolutely no laws that regulate ICO behavior - in any country in the world. After all, first of all, build on trust, poetuomu at the expense of Luckchemy can beat confident, because Luckchemy took the basis of the BB, which guarantees honesty from the developers!
But we all know perfectly well that there are such cases that the project may not survive to the stage of the product's appearance, or, being, may become a complete disappointment for you.
Yes, there are a lot of such cases, so you should test projects in which you are participating.
There are absolutely no laws that regulate ICO behavior - in any country in the world. After all, first of all, build on trust, poetuomu at the expense of Luckchemy can beat confident, because Luckchemy took the basis of the BB, which guarantees honesty from the developers!
Merit: 2
Hi, guys, I would like to discuss one of the only problems that do not give me peace. Why invest in tokens issued by ICO? The opinion of each of you is important to me! Thank you for your answers)
Oh, well, as for me, I can get the advantage of reselling the tokens at a higher price in the future.
Hi, guys, I would like to discuss one of the only problems that do not give me peace. Why invest in tokens issued by Iso? The opinion of each of you is important to me! Thank you for your answers)
Oh, well, as for me, I can get the advantage of reselling the tokens at a higher price in the future.
Yes, but it's with that litter if the project goes up and the currency grows.!
You know, I for some reason do not doubt this, because Luckchemy even inspires confidence.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
All amateurs of AirDrop are dedicated)): Very cool airDrop, everything is simple, understandable, and qualitatively done))) Come, do not regret it !!
I passed too, I liked it, it's very simple, you pleased me, thank you!
Hi, guys, I would like to discuss one of the only problems that do not give me peace. Why invest in tokens issued by Iso? The opinion of each of you is important to me! Thank you for your answers)
Yes, but it's with that litter if the project goes up and the currency grows.!
Luckchemy is a very strong and progressive project that was designed to maintain a strict discipline of using block interactions only when absolutely necessary. This is a very popular project, which is built on trust!
I want to support you, very right thoughts. Luckchemy is a very good project!
Yes, because blockchain is power and power, so Luckchemywill go far !!
I also think so, because in our world, where there is plenty of deceit and scams, trust is very valuable!
Luckchemy is a very strong and progressive project that was designed to maintain a strict discipline of using block interactions only when absolutely necessary. This is a very popular project, which is built on trust!
I want to support you, very right thoughts. Luckchemy is a very good project!
Yes, because blockchain is power and power, so Luckchemywill go far !!
Pages:
Jump to: