Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Luckchemy - provably fair online gambling platform - page 64. (Read 6311 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
I want to buy some tokens, how can I do this?
I would advise you to start buying from small amounts, because you have to be safe)
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
To begin with, you can try to win the free tokens.
Activity: 150
The project looks really tempting, I'll take time to think it over.
Activity: 198
Merit: 8
That's incredible!For a reasonable fee, you can use Luckchemy platform and integrate it in your brand.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Bounty company Luckchemy is very good, there you can earn a large number of tokens))
Activity: 168
Many thanks to the Luckchemy team for launching the airedrop and allowing them to earn a couple of free tokens.
Merit: 2
Magnum opus, scratch, what's next for me, after all I'm already hooked and can not tear myself away)))))
Activity: 500
Merit: 250
A million thanks  for the opportunity! To provide more options of games, Luckchemy allows integrations with other different games providers and platforms.
Undoubtedly, Luckchemy is a very strong team of professionals who work for the good))
I find great pleasure in expressing my gratitude to all of you.
To my delight there is no chapel. Skretchery game number 1 !!!!!!
Merit: 2
Thanks, dude, your development is very addictive and attract, you unambiguously impress me, continue in the same manner)
Activity: 75
Bonuses, discounts, freebies, it's all right for me, I get a huge pleasure from everything that's happening.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
How to keep! Extraordinary very high quality! How much you have done for the future online gambling games, you even can not imagine))!
Despite the fact that the project is young, the guys bring the matter to perfection, and in the near future it will occupy a leading position.
I fully agree with you, Luckchemy I really like, a very promising project!
Activity: 140
Despite the fact that the project is young, the guys bring the matter to perfection, and in the near future it will occupy a leading position.
Activity: 154
Hello everyone, I heard something about the fact that Luckchemy conducted an audit. How are the circumstances there?
The guys from Luckchemy attracted New Alchemy, who spent three days auditing and making some mistakes.
The audit was held in April of this year. At the given event, the main problems that have been successfully corrected are identified!
It is important that quickly and at a high level, I did not even notice the mistakes.
Probably a very large and friendly team is working on the project.
Most likely so, because the project is at a very high level among its competitors
Activity: 75
Sincerely thank you for the fact that you did not spare time and effort and always sent your talent to success in creating such a great project!
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
Hello everyone, I heard something about the fact that Luckchemy conducted an audit. How are the circumstances there?
The guys from Luckchemy attracted New Alchemy, who spent three days auditing and making some mistakes.
The audit was held in April of this year. At the given event, the main problems that have been successfully corrected are identified!
Auditing is excellent, it is rare in the ICO area. You chose the right way) Security is the most important thing, and it's good that you understand it. Cool
Pages:
Jump to: