Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Luckchemy - provably fair online gambling platform - page 65. (Read 6311 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Hello everyone, I heard something about the fact that Luckchemy conducted an audit. How are the circumstances there?
The guys from Luckchemy attracted New Alchemy, who spent three days auditing and making some mistakes.
The audit was held in April of this year. At the given event, the main problems that have been successfully corrected are identified!
It is important that quickly and at a high level, I did not even notice the mistakes.
Probably a very large and friendly team is working on the project.
Hello everyone, I heard something about the fact that Luckchemy conducted an audit. How are the circumstances there?
The guys from Luckchemy attracted New Alchemy, who spent three days auditing and making some mistakes.
There are not so many of them, the project is very high-quality.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
Luckchemy is a fast, scalable and verifiable fair online gambling platform supported by a distinctive combination of cryptography and off-network locking technology.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The guys from the team Luckchemy very qualitatively and professionally do their work)))
Activity: 168
The audit was held in April of this year. At the given event, the main problems that have been successfully corrected are identified!
Merit: 2
Activity: 154
The Luckchemy team once again proved that they are professionals of their business, as they attracted New Alchemy to test smart contracts that sell their crowd and associated Luckchemy (LUK) token.
I think that the competitors next to Luckchemy are not worth it!
Merit: 2
A million thanks  for the opportunity! To provide more options of games, Luckchemy allows integrations with other different games providers and platforms.
The Luckchemy team once again proved that they are professionals of their business, as they attracted New Alchemy to test smart contracts that sell their crowd and associated Luckchemy (LUK) token.
Very commendable, because the company Luckchemy can repeatedly prove its reliability
I really like Magnum Opus! I hope you will do something like that!I must say you really know how to draw attention to yourself.
Activity: 140
Yes, guys fellows, because in this way they learned their shortcomings and could fix them)

It is very important that the audit focuses on identifying security flaws in the development and implementation of contracts.
Yes, because this is a very important point in the work of companies and their projects.
Why, in this way, you can check the identification of any problems with contracts that may affect their reliability.
Activity: 500
Merit: 250
If you don't mind my saying, you are a excellent ,outstanding ,superb projekt!I really want to participate in your further development.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Yes, guys fellows, because in this way they learned their shortcomings and could fix them)

It is very important that the audit focuses on identifying security flaws in the development and implementation of contracts.
Yes, because this is a very important point in the work of companies and their projects.

Activity: 198
Merit: 8
Very cool, strong, worthy of respect!This is exactly what I was looking for! Scalable and diverse platform: They provide a full suite of gambling products like lottery, powerball, scratchers, sweepstakes, slots, poker and so on.
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
The online gambling market is very large and profitable
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
This is just what I need.Everything will be all right! Implementation of blockchain in Luckchemy guarantees that the players are able to verify each lottery result.
Guys, soon the final private sale ended !!!!! 500 000 collected. Hooray!
Very commendable, because I put great hopes on this project!
Pages:
Jump to: