Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Luckchemy - provably fair online gambling platform - page 70. (Read 6311 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
finally, I waited, already in open access there is a new game of Scratchers)))
Indeed, one is better than another, it's very pleasant to see that people with good imagination work))
Activity: 168
Yes, the game is really good, I even managed to win from the first 10 tokens)) cool!)
Blockchain and gambling online games are a great pair. Smart contracts ETH blockbusters - the perfect combination. The industry receives many advantages - absolute transparency, anonymity, instant replenishment / withdrawal of funds, etc. Lakshmi is the guarantor of purity!
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Guys, really a very cool game, I could not stop playing for half an evening.
Merit: 2
The gambling industry is known for its ups and downs. In most cases, this raised suspicion among players about the honesty of the organizers or institutions in general. However, the ultimate transparency that blockade technology offers us can finally break this circle of distrust and lay a new foundation for Luckchemy ideas about gambling.
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
As for online gambling platforms, from the point of view of fundraising purposes, crowdfunding is more preferable for them, for example, compared to venture capital investments. Such campaigns, including Luckchemy, are simultaneously aimed at creating a community around the new platform, encouraging players to participate and rewarding the most active of them.
Hello to all, when there will already begin pre sale from Luckchemy?
Dear, the start of the presale began on 30.04.18 at 00:00, hurry)
Yes, very good pre sale, you need to hurry, grab for purchases.
I like all attract bonuses and discounts, so I could not resist and bought. ))
Activity: 154
Activity: 198
Merit: 8
A wonderful, very necessary and important project! Many thanks to the authors.
Merit: 10
There are so many similar projects like Luckchemy. I don't know what kind of way you go beyond other similar projects. I wish you success.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
There are so many similar projects like Luckchemy. I don't know what kind of way you go beyond other similar projects. I wish you success.
I'm interested in how the guys are in Japan. How are they doing with the involvement of the investors
I got acquainted with the project but did not notice anything special that could highlight it among others...
You probably looked bad, if you could not see. But you have your opinion, it's already good)
I really like the design of your site
will think about investing
And I also started to think about it))) Cool project
Activity: 252
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
I got acquainted with the project but did not notice anything special that could highlight it among others...
Activity: 25
I really like the design of your site
will think about investing
Activity: 500
Merit: 250
The use of Blockchain technologies in Luckchemy provides the opportunity for online gambling to prove to the players honesty of the actions performed. Similar possibilities are provided not by Blockchain technology, but by cryptography, which lies at its core and is used to encrypt data.
Pages:
Jump to: