Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Luckchemy - provably fair online gambling platform - page 80. (Read 6311 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Guys, good news, sort of like Luckchemy launched AirDrop, who was already going ??
Seriously? very cool, what good fellows, just a team of geniuses Luckchemy, you created a very cool project, you should try your AirDrop.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Hi guys! I'm interested in the question of the legality of the tokens, how much is the law?
In the traditional investment world, there are rules that regulate who can invest in a young start-up company. Regulators also issue legal acts on the issue of financial securities, such as, for example, company shares.
But should tokens be classified as securities and therefore regulated?

Nevertheless, thousands of projects continue to enter the ICO, successfully selling out their tokens, and krauseyl becomes one of the most popular instruments for attracting investments in a short time.
Activity: 224
Guys, good news, sort of like Luckchemy launched AirDrop, who was already going ??
I received 25 tokens when I entered the telegram channel, subscribed to facebook and tweeter received 25 more tokens !!! Very cool, 50 tokens per 1 minute of work)))
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
great project! you already have hype, you'll be perspective for sure!!! Cool
Activity: 500
Merit: 250
Hi guys! I'm interested in the question of the legality of the tokens, how much is the law?
In the traditional investment world, there are rules that regulate who can invest in a young start-up company. Regulators also issue legal acts on the issue of financial securities, such as, for example, company shares.
The unregulated tokens are one of the dangers in the concept of crowdsdale, since there is as yet no legal responsibility in this area.
Activity: 406
The online gambling market is very large and profitable, but it lacks people confidence in the fairness and transparency of the game, as many centralized gambling platforms conduct dishonest policies in relation to the players. Decentralization of the online gambling market will attract more players to this market, because the players  confidence in the honesty and transparency of gambling will increase.
Activity: 252
If you don't mind my saying, you are a excellent ,outstanding ,superb projekt!
Activity: 124
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
I must say you really know how to draw attention to yourself.
Luckchemy you are beautiful! You're doing a good job. It's not bad!
Activity: 198
Merit: 8
Activity: 168
Thank you for your giving me a brilliant chance the opportunity to participate and get acquainted with the demo version of one of your ingenious developments, I'm talking about Magnum Opus)))
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Luckchemy is a fast, scalable and verifiable fair online gambling platform supported by a distinctive combination of cryptography and off-network locking technology.
Owners of LUK directly influence the development of the platform, new games and functions through polls and voting. I must say you really know how to draw attention to yourself.
Sincerely thank you for the fact that you did not spare time and effort and always sent your talent to success in creating such a great project!
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Thank you for your giving me a brilliant chance the opportunity to participate and get acquainted with the demo version of one of your ingenious developments, I'm talking about Magnum Opus)))
Activity: 75
Dare, do it, you get it very well)your development is very addictive and attract, you unambiguously impress me, continue in the same manner)
Activity: 500
What are the ICO innovations? What are the risks of investors in the ICO?
loss of keys. For example, if you kept a token on the exchange, and it was hacked, you can not return the funds.
Activity: 168
You know what to do! Your bonus systems are just a boom!I find great pleasure in expressing my gratitude to all of you.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
You are young and promising guys, this can be seen from your creations)
Pages:
Jump to: