Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Luckchemy - provably fair online gambling platform - page 81. (Read 6311 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Guys, are you serious? 99% return is significantly higher than in traditional lotteries and online blockchain alternatives.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
It’s not bad at all, really,because you are an experienced team that is passionate about the revolution in the gambling industry, effectively and effectively creating a seductive and indelible adventure.
Activity: 124
What are the ICO innovations? What are the risks of investors in the ICO?
The main risk is the loss of funds if the startup closes. According to statistics, this happens with 99% of start-ups.
blockchain -battle does not cease. The technology underlying the crypto currency was deeply controversial both for the gambling industry and for broader financial markets. Up until now, the blockade has suffered from the reputation of a tool for dealing with control and a platform for the underworld. But can the decentralized and transparent nature of technology completely change the landscape of gambling, as it promises?
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Will there be more control over the blockchain  in the future?

Undoubtedly. I think that this is already happening with elements such as blockchain , and with individual crypto currency, for example, bitcoin. At this stage, from the point of view of regulation, almost every representative of any business area (not just the gambling industry) already understands exactly what a detachment can provide, so many are trying to get out of the water in terms of regulation.
Activity: 198
Merit: 8
What are the ICO innovations? What are the risks of investors in the ICO?
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Do you think that there will be a single crypto currency in the distant future?
What are the chances of LUK tokens to take a leading place?
I believe that at the initial stage there will be a huge amount of digital money, but I do not think that this figure will decrease as a result in the same way as it happened with the Internet. And all because because of the decentralized nature of the crypto currency you can not make acquisitions in the traditional sense, so I doubt that in this area it will be possible to observe the same trend as with the Internet. In the long run, actual benefits and tangible benefits will lead to success. I suppose that in the future governments will start switching to the digital currency, and I would not be surprised if in 20 years we will see that the currencies of the leading countries in the world arena will exist exclusively in digital format.
Guys,  what are  the same benefits Luckchemy ?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I believe that as a result, we will see some similarity of e-Pound or i-Euro in Europe and around the world, which will work instead of hard currency. The authorities are mostly extremely slow in the implementation of such processes, and a large number of people are very attached to the tactile sense of money.
To date, physical wealth is more tangible than electronic wealth. For example, if you have a thousand pounds in your pocket, then you in a material sense have a thousand pounds, not an electronic one, whether on a credit card or in a mobile version, in which there is no tangible component. I believe that this perception model will soon become obsolete, and as a result, all people will accept the fact that if you have a thousand pounds in the "money" on your phone, it means that you actually have a thousand pounds.
Activity: 110
Can I sell some of my shares to the ICO? Is it worth it?
brand new
Activity: 0
Hi guys!
What are the ICO innovations?
What are the risks of investors in the ICO?
not sure about investing, but added to my reading list!
Will there be more control over the blockchain  in the future?
Activity: 500
Merit: 250
But if there is a risk to lose everything, why do people invest in ICO?
Many of those who are in the market or closely watching him, are sure that the old model of venture investment dies. Moreover, it is not uncommon for investors who are not particularly willing to invest in a start-up, are ready to participate with pleasure in its ICO.
Activity: 224
How will you prevent the use of crypto currency to manipulate and circumvent existing ID verification?
Activity: 27
How many tokens will be released?
Activity: 124
But if there is a risk to lose everything, why do people invest in ICO?
The presence of a loyalty program on the block could be used to record each transaction of the client, giving users access to the records that demonstrate their activity in the games of Luckchemy company. It also allows you to see all customer interactions and analyze them in a generally accessible and verifiable way. This may go against the opinion of some regarding the protection of data by the creators and players themselves.
Activity: 21
What the bonus or discount? Huh
Project sounds really promising!
Activity: 198
Merit: 8
Why did ICO suddenly become so popular? Huh Huh Huh Huh
Pages:
Jump to: