Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Luckchemy - provably fair online gambling platform - page 93. (Read 6311 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 22
This is a very good project for fans of online games, I think this project is waiting for success.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
I'm crypto daily, a professional youtuber with over 100k subs I record video on ico and organize interview in order to promote ico
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
I just admire this project, and I will not tire of talking about it)
Activity: 198
Merit: 8
Blockchain will change the face of iGaming! Only for the better! Luckchemy forward!
A blockchain technology is not a new one, but due to its revolutionism has completely changed the rules of the game, thanks to the efforts of cryptoanarchists. It embodies the dream of a decentralized network, in which a resource is owned by not one, but all users at once.
So, there are certain industries with which blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies have been able to connect on a deeper level
Bitcoin was born for gaming. Buying Bitcoin, Ether or LUK is a gamble in itself, couple it with a platform to gamble that Bitcoin with, and you double the speculation.
state regulation of block and cryptocurrency may differ from state to state, but the principles of cooperation with blockchain startups should be the same as with any other IT-business — the availability of guarantees and the alpha version of the product.
Luckchemy guarantees transparency and guarantees of success!

The world-known system of blockchain lies at the heart of their gambling online games Luckchemy , everything is quite simple and simple)
Activity: 266
I like that a lot of different games that are on the same platform
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I would like to discuss the details Luckchemy LUK Token ICO . Share, who knows what, what did you hear?
They are designed to provide long-term utility and value for holders.
Their team is passionate about revolutionizing the gambling industry by creating engaging and memorable experiences for the players.
With a sound business plan and an exciting marketing strategy, they are poised to take on the booming gambling industry.
To get additional information about the platform, their business model or their token sale, visit their website ico.luckchemy.com/ .
Activity: 124
Blockchain will change the face of iGaming! Only for the better! Luckchemy forward!
A blockchain technology is not a new one, but due to its revolutionism has completely changed the rules of the game, thanks to the efforts of cryptoanarchists. It embodies the dream of a decentralized network, in which a resource is owned by not one, but all users at once.
So, there are certain industries with which blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies have been able to connect on a deeper level
Bitcoin was born for gaming. Buying Bitcoin, Ether or LUK is a gamble in itself, couple it with a platform to gamble that Bitcoin with, and you double the speculation.
state regulation of block and cryptocurrency may differ from state to state, but the principles of cooperation with blockchain startups should be the same as with any other IT-business — the availability of guarantees and the alpha version of the product.
Activity: 238
I would like to discuss the details Luckchemy LUK Token ICO . Share, who knows what, what did you hear?
Their team is passionate about revolutionizing the gambling industry by creating engaging and memorable experiences for the players.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Luckchemy Fair Online Gambling Blockchain Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 500
Merit: 250
Guys, what are the advantages of LUC Token Holder Benefits?
LUK holders directly influence the platform development, new games and features via Feedback polls and voting.
If you buy tokens with discounts at early stages, you will be able to use them later to participate in games or to sell at higher prices in exchanges.
Guys, what are the advantages of LUC Token Holder Benefits?
LUK holders directly influence the platform development, new games and features via Feedback polls and voting.
Activity: 110
Now blockchain is at the peak of its popularity. Headliner of the trend are, of course, cryptocurrencies, but blockchain is being used in a variety of spheres: the electoral system, urban infrastructure, file sharing and more..
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
All unsold tokens will be burned down alongside with tokens from not for sale amount to keep original ratio intact.
40% of the raised funds will go to the lottery pool, 30% will be utilized for marketing and promotional activities, 10% goes for day to day operations, 10% for the development of the platform and 10% is allocated for the partners.
The hard cap of the token sale is 22,000 ETH and 1,000 ETH and the conversion rate for 1 ETH will be 25,000 LUK.
The private sale of the token is from April 2-April 24 2018, Presale is from April 30 to May 21 2018 and public sale is between May 22 and July 20 2018.
Pretty good percentage, I'm impressed, very good!
Activity: 224
All unsold tokens will be burned down alongside with tokens from not for sale amount to keep original ratio intact.
Activity: 110
Good time of day! I heard about the Luckchemy project from friends and friends, I was very interested. I want to clarify some information, in what will all payments be made?
All payments on the platform will be made in internal tokens - LUK.
LUK - it's a very promising crypto currency, as far as I heard opinions in the circle of stakeholders. When can I get this miracle of tokens?
You can buy tokens within the primary distribution, the first stage of which - in closed mode - started on April 2, and the second one - open to all comers - will begin on April 30 and will last until July 20.
There are very few before the start, I'll look forward to, I want to buy a little bit of LUK tokens, I see a great potential in this!))
Activity: 500
Merit: 250
Good time of day! I heard about the Luckchemy project from friends and friends, I was very interested. I want to clarify some information, in what will all payments be made?
All payments on the platform will be made in internal tokens - LUK.
LUK - it's a very promising crypto currency, as far as I heard opinions in the circle of stakeholders. When can I get this miracle of tokens?
You can buy tokens within the primary distribution, the first stage of which - in closed mode - started on April 2, and the second one - open to all comers - will begin on April 30 and will last until July 20.
Activity: 238
Guys,  what are  the same benefits Luckchemy ?

Fair Games: Implementation of blockchain guarantees that the players are able to verify each lottery result.
Scalable and diverse platform: They provide a full suite of gambling products like lottery, powerball, scratchers, sweepstakes, slots, poker and so on.
White Label: For a reasonable fee, you can use Luckchemy platform and integrate it in your brand.
99% return to players: 99% return is significantly higher than in traditional lotteries and online blockchain alternatives.
Pages:
Jump to: