Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Luckchemy - provably fair online gambling platform - page 90. (Read 6311 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Nice company's development. As an investor, I am very pleased. Wink
Activity: 5
What is the minimum investment for ICO?
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
What are the ICO innovations? What are the risks of investors in the ICO?
more important point: for businesses that are not completely virtual (and this is the overwhelming majority of them), there is no way to guarantee the distribution of profit between the owners of the tokens.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
I do not think that the new investment principle will somehow change this situation for the better. Unfortunately, most startups consider the funds collected on ICO as money, for which they do not have to answer.
Activity: 168
Good for you!You didn't make a single mistake.Your goals are your advantages! Feel free to go forward, you deserve it!
You’re inspiring! Very Brave!High Five! Hats off to Luckchemy))))
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
In the future, most businesses will be funded through ICO-like mechanisms. There are several reasons for this:

Simultaneous participation of many investors allows you to determine the balanced price of the stock (at the expense of the auction).
Availability of a liquid secondary market at the time the sale is completed.
Reducing the requirements for investors (now only accredited investors can invest in the US).
Reduction of expenses for legal registration due to standardization.
A cheaper infrastructure for storing, trading and accounting of shares (the etherium actually gives all this for free).
Can I sell some of my shares to the ICO? Is it worth it?
This is a difficult question. On the one hand, now buy tokens of any untwisted ICO. On the other hand, the rise in the value of shares can not be as rapid as the growth of the value of the token (as it is usually needed to implement any action on the platform). This greatly reduces the attractiveness of ICO for speculators.
Can I sell some of my shares to the ICO? Is it worth it?
Yes. This can be done more or less legally in Singapore and Switzerland. Investors will still have to go through identification (KYC) when buying and selling. But, as far as I know, regulators are still turning a blind eye to the secondary market.
But if there is a risk to lose everything, why do people invest in ICO?
Many of those who are in the market or closely watching him, are sure that the old model of venture investment dies. Moreover, it is not uncommon for investors who are not particularly willing to invest in a start-up, are ready to participate with pleasure in its ICO.
This, in my opinion, can only be explained by the fact that they believe in the existence of a sufficient number of people who are ready to buy at a higher price.
But if there is a risk to lose everything, why do people invest in ICO?
I managed to identify four reasons (in descending order):
Willing to earn while the wave is moving.
Others also invest in it - why not?
The desire to feel like an investor
Faith in the startup.
Why did ICO suddenly become so popular? Huh Huh Huh Huh
ICO seems to be a simple way to raise money without engaging in lengthy negotiations with investors. And the legal consequences for the startup in case of failure are absent.
What is ICO and why do it? It is important for me to know your opinions!
By issuing their own "money" and exchanging them for one of the common crypto-currencies (such as Bitcoin or Ethereum) or even for real currencies (dollars, euros), the project can secure the financing necessary for launching or development.
The value of the token directly depends on the number of future users and their activity and can grow exponentially due to limited emissions and growing demand.
One example is the startup Brave. The new Internet browser was launched by the American programmer Brendan Eich. In the project, they introduced their own BAT (Basic Attention Token), the value of which was estimated in the airs. For sale, the maximum number of BATs was set at 1.5 billion units. In 30 seconds, the startup raised $ 35 million.
ICO (Initial Coin Offering) is the pre-sale by the start-up of its own currency (token). In fact, this is the format of crypto-currency (that is, using digital currencies: bitcoins, ethereum and others) crowdfandinga. Investors buy coins for a certain price, which are used only within the project.
By issuing their own "money" and exchanging them for one of the common crypto-currencies (such as Bitcoin or Ethereum) or even for real currencies (dollars, euros), the project can secure the financing necessary for launching or development.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
"Unlike most projects that go to the ICO, Luckchemy games are based on Ethereum blockchain technology. "  - please explain. Most ICOs are now based on Ethereum, including those in gambling. Did I get it wrong?
I think it's about the quality of the smart contract and its presence. In addition, there are different blockchain. Some companies make their own blockchaine, which is no different from a centralized database, they are simply shouting loudly about the new technology, but in reality they are dummy.
Luckchamy has a standard Ether blockchain. What it should be like

Private blockchains can be a superior solution, but it is not what blockchain evangelists imply when they talk about blockchain and decentralized systems.
The vast majority of projects collect depositors under their banner under the slogan "X will create a decentralized Y". Is there an advantage in decentralizing this service or tool, what is it, whether the company will be able to compete with its centralized counterparts, gaining momentum - this is probably the most important questions that future buyers of tokens should ask themselves on the ICO.
So what should be a diligent project, your opinion? What are the points that developers need to understand for ICO to succeed?
Prove to potential investors the validity of the ICO and the soundness of issuing their own crypto currency.
So what should be a diligent project, your opinion? What are the points that developers need to understand for ICO to succeed?
A good tone is also the disclosure of the personalities of key project participants (at least a part of them, as a rule, are active participants in the crypto-currency community), and none of any meaningful ICOs is complete without a published description of the idea, a business plan for the development of the project and the publication of expert evaluations.
Pages:
Jump to: