Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✻ Lucky Bit One Year Anniversary Gala ✻ Nov 6 and 7 ✻ [OVER] - page 11. (Read 13386 times)

Activity: 209
Merit: 100
@OldHiall LuckyBit
Lucky Bit's One Year Anniversary Gala!

Enough waiting! The time has come, the decisions are made, and now you get to see what's coming! Read on to learn all about Lucky Bit's One Year Anniversary Gala!

✻ Happy Hour! ✻ Lucky Bit's legendary Happy Hour returns - Nov 6 at 21:00 UTC. Don't miss it!
✻ Early Adopter Bonus! ✻ Prizes for the addresses that have the oldest bets on record, that play during the event!
✻ Loyalty Prizes! ✻ Players that play regularly will qualify to win bonus prizes if they play during the event!
✻ Quality Gaming! ✻ The engine and the site have been polished for optimum gameplay - bring on the rain!
✻ Meme Contest! ✻ A contest available to all for the meme creator in you - stay tuned for details!
✻ Extra Giveaways! ✻ Stingleword still has a little crazy left - maybe it will spread to all the moderators!
✻ ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ✻ The most commonly requested Lucky Bit feature is off-chain gaming. We can't provide that yet, but we can provide the second-most requested feature; can you guess what it is? If not, watch the site for updates - you'll know very soon!

The power of the dark side compels you: get excited, because it's going to be awesome!

November 6 and 7, only on Lucky Bit!
finally! the long awaited event! i wish all old and new users lucky Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1029
✻ ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ✻ The most commonly requested Lucky Bit feature is off-chain gaming. We can't provide that yet, but we can provide the second-most requested feature; can you guess what it is? If not, watch the site for updates - you'll know very soon!

Maybe its a new colour. I would recommend BLUE
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
i love ➫ November 6 and 7
Activity: 2
I just can't wait. lol
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
cool, cant wait nov 6 and 7. play and try get the prize Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1023
Awesome announcement! Looking forward to this event!
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Enough waiting! The time has come, the decisions are made, and now you get to see what's coming! Read on to learn all about Lucky Bit's One Year Anniversary Gala!

✻ Happy Hour! ✻ Lucky Bit's legendary Happy Hour returns - Nov 6 at 21:00 UTC. Don't miss it!
✻ Early Adopter Bonus! ✻ Prizes for the addresses that have the oldest bets on record, that play during the event!
✻ Loyalty Prizes! ✻ Players that play regularly will qualify to win bonus prizes if they play during the event!
✻ Quality Gaming! ✻ The engine and the site have been polished for optimum gameplay - bring on the rain!
✻ Meme Contest! ✻ A contest available to all for the meme creator in you - stay tuned for details!

Awesome looking forward to it all :-)
Activity: 563
Merit: 500

✻ Extra Giveaways! ✻ Stingleword still has a little crazy left - maybe it will spread to all the moderators!

The power of the dark side compels you: get excited, because it's going to be awesome!

November 6 and 7, only on Lucky Bit!

A W E S O M E !!!  now i really cant wait for this 6 and 7 november !!!  Its gonna be great ! like all events made by Luckybit !!   Good luck to all  of course ! ^^
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001
Out of crypto entirely and don't miss it
Awesome details of event Girlscout wins game in making I guess takes a bit of time to work out :-P

For the last time, there will not be a Girlscout Wins game!
when you will gonna start this promo?
still waiting on the date announcement
Any announcment on Date yet?
Same ! im and everyone is waitting for a date ! ^^
Even if we know its gonna be soon ^^

The full announcement is coming in a couple days, complete with dates, times, and details of the events that will be held. Keep checking in, I'll create a new thread with the announcement and link it here and in the main Lucky Bit thread.

Awesome details of event Girlscout wins game in making I guess takes a bit of time to work out :-P
copper member
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001
Out of crypto entirely and don't miss it
when you will gonna start this promo?

The full announcement is coming in a couple days, complete with dates, times, and details of the events that will be held. Keep checking in, I'll create a new thread with the announcement and link it here and in the main Lucky Bit thread.
Activity: 563
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 3626
Merit: 4440
Activity: 2
ohh yea, awesome news. I am looking forward to this.
Activity: 140
awesome promotions... excited to it Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
when this event start??anyway congrats for luckybit one year anniversary. Smiley
Activity: 196
Activity: 196
Pages:
Jump to: