Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [LUNA] LunaCoin | PoW\PoS | Scrypt | Reward\Referral system | 0% Premined - page 10. (Read 205970 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
Hello Guys,

I love this Luna or BitLuna, I earned 2.5% Daily,
Long live Bitluna. This is a great project.

Regards

Okane Satoshi
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Hi

You mean bitluna make 1.3 million not admin, right now i wait for the richlist to have majority, i do not want a few individuals to control the coin./ Now that i am seeing many are buying and mining the coin is now being amongst the majority and is fair..this means luna will have a better future in the coming days.

The more the coins are mined and spread the better the future for luna coin, as luna is 0% premined i have not taken any advantage from luna.

My end conclusion is give others a chance to mine and having majority of people to own coins in the market making it harder for those who try to control the coin when to dump and when to pump :-)

Regards

Admin Luna

Activity: 185
Merit: 1
Admin make 1,3 Mil $ with bitluna and not invest 1 BTC in coin to add in other exchange .
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
We need to send - fre list coin at YoBit exchange. That will increase price
Activity: 185
Merit: 1
Soon Bitluna will stop receive investenets and will colaps .

Admin need to add luna coin soon in other exchanges if hi want more investitors.

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

Bitluna and lunacoin are 2 separate projects, i will not use bitluna investment to make luna coin go big

That is where I was mistaken,  that you would also invest in the coin itself to make it real and good from bitluna, maybe I was wrong that you have bigger work in progress, that mitefx will be running on launch day on January and not getting into March without it working yet...
(I know MiteFx is not simple to run and it will take time so it's cool,I just wonder why you were telling me stories instead of the reality?)

but this figures, in fact you say for yourself too, you looked at me as I was already out ?
all I care about is for luna success and that people will make money here and not get scammed,
I hope to see LUNA over 5$ because that's where it should be if LUNA will do what said in beginning

just for example the basics,
1.fix the linux deamon
2.improve windows wallet design  
3.make explorer for the coin
4.make official pool for the coin
5.update the main topic of luna coin to update exchanges and other information which is bad.  you are on livecoin exchange for almost 3 weeks and still not added to topic also topic looks bad, maybe you should post more on bitcointalk stop being a newbie so you can update pictures for the coin post ?
6.fix bad website spelling on lunacoin.org , update exchanges, links, everything for www.lunacoin.org
7.relaunch twitter campaign and this time make it better one ..
8.just start caring and working on luna coin and not ignoring it ...
there are some things here that don't even cost money, just take 5 minutes

Unless coin is fake then all of the above just don't matter to you ?

You have built something so far, you have the skills to make the coin something, but you can't even take care of the basics?
when you can make a great working coin if you just wake up and start caring for it .

Thank you for your time and efforts.

Activity: 285
Merit: 104
Making Money Online since 2006
The LunaCoin will grow and I trust BitLuna will work well to push the coin to more members. I wasn't thinking in using LunaCoin but now I am earning some bits thanks to my BitLuna referrals Smiley
Activity: 3
I also think that the coin has a future
Yes, time will only tell. Right now I will support Admin only. Nothing is guaranteed in this world. We can only predict and act accordingly. And I personally think, Luna network is here to stay, here to rock, and so I will support it.

That is cool and I can accept your opinion as well.
you see we can live in same world with different opinions   !  Smiley
Activity: 952
Merit: 284
In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕
Yes, time will only tell. Right now I will support Admin only. Nothing is guaranteed in this world. We can only predict and act accordingly. And I personally think, Luna network is here to stay, here to rock, and so I will support it.
I really think Bendani is not telling the whole story. He is surely trying to achieve his personal goals here. If admin has said that he is working on the coin, then I would believe more on him, than Bendani. The coin is still new, we should give it some time.

No one has to trust me and I don't have to tell the whole story to everyone...
the coin is still new, they can still save it if they decide to change their ways

my claims can't make the coin get hurt if they really work on it right ?
if anything, I just acknowledge further that they have to start working on development for the better future of the users
so I did nothing bad expect saying that I PERSONALLY DON'T TRUST IT ANYMORE
it's me who think they have "bad intentions".

but I will advise everyone to do own research , if you think it's good you guys can stay and invest, and I wish you the best of luck.

My opinion matters as anyone opinions , maybe I was able to speak more with LUNA then others,
but my views on her intentions could be wrong as well,
It's me that think they have "bad intentions", but I could also admit at same time that I could be wrong because I'm human
and I can interpret that they are bad who are going to leave with the money, while they are actually building a gold mine for you.

Time will tell right ?
Activity: 952
Merit: 284
In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕
I really think Bendani is not telling the whole story. He is surely trying to achieve his personal goals here. If admin has said that he is working on the coin, then I would believe more on him, than Bendani. The coin is still new, we should give it some time.
They did invest into livecoin addition because you can see it was added to livecoin,
and they did invest on advertisements,

but are they interested to work on the coin itself?
they will need to update wallets version to release updated versions, to update blockchain, to make the coin real !

to invest in coin development for real and not the bubble around it.

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
Admin of LUNA got me into the project after they have started, by asking me to help them out but promising me the coin will be for real and not fake.
if the coin is real then it's fun to help with coin mining and to help luna with coin development , right ?

they promised me they are really going to invest in the coin and i swallowed their lies.
After they made money from Bitluna investments, they dropped any projects working for the coin development.

so in my view it just looks like they about to escape, and take money I invested in program and other invested .

I can always hope I'm wrong and they were for real, but the way they scammed me personally into helping them makes me think they are bad people .

they have used my abilities claiming to be real and then maybe not real ? therefor I have to tell my view here,
that I don't think they really care for the coin , maybe I'm wrong who knows

but I'm out.
[/quot

how much have you invested in the development of coins

Admin Luna network invested around $7,000+ on the Dev marketing and coin submissions ect..Im happy that the coin is at $0.02 giving everyone the chance to mine and buy coins so majority have control not individual who decides to buy now and dump now. Soon we will start working on Dev and marketing.
I just hope this wakes them up and from now they will care for the coin again for real...
if it did work then my job is done.
if not, use in your own risk.

Good luck to everyone.

Activity: 64
Admin of LUNA got me into the project after they have started, by asking me to help them out but promising me the coin will be for real and not fake.
if the coin is real then it's fun to help with coin mining and to help luna with coin development , right ?

they promised me they are really going to invest in the coin and i swallowed their lies.
After they made money from Bitluna investments, they dropped any projects working for the coin development.

so in my view it just looks like they about to escape, and take money I invested in program and other invested .

I can always hope I'm wrong and they were for real, but the way they scammed me personally into helping them makes me think they are bad people .

they have used my abilities claiming to be real and then maybe not real ? therefor I have to tell my view here,

but I'm out.
[/quot

how much have you invested in the development of coins
No reason to send personal threats on a public forum ...
I'm just saying my opinion , that I think you don't care for the coin. you prove by your own comment that you are powered by bad intentions

you keep making it personal which is weird.

but I'm out.

Bendani you approached us not us approached you dont make me post all the screen shots here and you personal info and your bank statement here, it was all about your loan you took from the bank in Israel and you wanted our help to pay of your debts. This is not a good practice Ben. Greed kills and we must understand that personal problems have nothing to do with luna coin or bitluna. Writing false info about me or the program is wrong when i did help you here and there.

Bitluna and lunacoin are 2 separate projects, i will not use bitluna investment to make luna coin go big, Luna is 0% premined and for the public to determine this and make it go big, Yes we will complete mitefx soon and will help rise the price.

You was out from long before

Regards
Admin Luna

but I'm out.

Bendani you approached us not us approached you dont make me post all the screen shots here and you personal info and your bank statement here, it was all about your loan you took from the bank in Israel and you wanted our help to pay of your debts. This is not a good practice Ben. Greed kills and we must understand that personal problems have nothing to do with luna coin or bitluna. Writing false info about me or the program is wrong when i did help you here and there.

Bitluna and lunacoin are 2 separate projects, i will not use bitluna investment to make luna coin go big, Luna is 0% premined and for the public to determine this and make it go big, Yes we will complete mitefx soon and will help rise the price.

You was out from long before

Regards
Admin Luna
Pages:
Jump to: