Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [LUNA] LunaCoin | PoW\PoS | Scrypt | Reward\Referral system | 0% Premined - page 12. (Read 205994 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Good that they keep adding stuff. Hopefully new exhcnages soon also. Like Yolobit
Activity: 952
Merit: 284
In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕
Yes, I know about this thread, that this is official. But I still couldn't get the info regarding that betting site on the Luna forums. Could you please provide a link?
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Wow, that's awesome. Are you sure this is official?

This Op or this thread, is luna coin offical thread
luna coin open bounty too , you can visit in marketplaced altcoin section this link https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-luna-coin-bounty-awards-1766348
Activity: 48
Merit: 0

It was announced in lunacoin forum by admin him/herself.
Activity: 48
Guys, have you seen that they are implementing a betting system using specifically Luna coins? It is not yet finished but the site is: www.betluna.org
Activity: 69
HELP MINING!

www.mineradorabrasil.com

stratum+tcp://www.mineradorabrasil.com:7032 -u coinpayoutaddress -p x
More information in the site
Activity: 287
Merit: 104
Making Money Online since 2006
That info is shared with everyone and explained on the site. How could the site share the 2.5% revenue for life with a $5 deposit?

This "rule" will protect the stability of BitLuna and I am happy with that.
Activity: 11
Hello!

If the information is true then why is not Faq?

:Good to know...

... after your adpack reaches 130%, then it will give less daily profit (0.01%). It will be forever, whether you repurchase new adpacks or not. But if you re-invest 50% earnings back into Bitluna, then those old packs will start giving 2.5% daily. If you are already re-investing 50% daily earnings back into Bitluna, then your adpacks will keep earning you 2.5% daily forever.
----------

It is actually quite easy to calculate... Example:
- lets say you invested $500... 2.5% daily from = $12.5 You need to reinvest 50% from it daily = $6.25... As one ad pack is worth $5, you needed to repurchase 2 packs daily = $10 to packs repurchase and $2.5 stays in balance and is accumulating for you to withdraw...
- As you buy daily new packs, the 2.5% daily means a higher value every day... so you just need to calculate the number of packs, from which repurchasing 2 packs daily will not be enough any more, because your daily earnings already exceeded $20.
- The number of packs, by which this happens is 160 or $800 in value = by 160 packs instead o 2 new, you need to start repurchasing 3 daily, to stay over 50% repurchase...

If you have not repurchased regularly, you just need to check the column "% Recovered" in dashboard... if there is for example 57.5% --> 57.5% / 2.5% = 23 days in which you needed to repurchase 2 new packs in the case of $500 investment mentioned above... That means, when the $500 investment means 100 ad packs, after 23 days you should have 100 + 23 x 2 packs = 146 ad packs, to fulfill the condition of 50% daily repurchase... If you dont have them, just make one time repurchase (if you want of course) to reach the 146 packs and from that moment repurchase 2 packs daily, till you reach 160 packs, then start repurchasing 3 packs daily...
Where did you get this info from? I asked about this to the chat support some weeks ago and they told me that after 130% the packs would give between 0,50% and 0,80%

----I think, I saw that posted in FB group by some "Sidhartha" guy and later confirmed by admin.
@talikila Don't know when it will be available, but if you want to buy Lunacoins only, the you can buy from coinexchange and livecoin also.
Activity: 255
Merit: 250
Plus native exchanger mitefx is also launching soon.

when is it available for this month? it's really interesting in investment of this coin with cheap price.
Plus native exchanger mitefx is also launching soon.
Activity: 616
Merit: 501
Chainjoes.com
To stabilize prices luna coin, you need to add another exchange.

Luna coin is ready two good exchanger
1 https://www.coinexchange.io/market/LUNA/BTC
2 and livecoin

anther livecoin and coinexchange.io, i think only wait, if volume transaction luna coin si good, another exchanger and big exchanger poloiniex can added luna coin

volume luna coin in coinmarketcap
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/luna-coin/#markets
Activity: 135
Merit: 11
MINEX team
To stabilize prices luna coin, you need to add another exchange.
Activity: 255
Merit: 250
The price is deeply down . there is not still a increase signal. Dev needs to have a detail plan for lunacoin.
so Is it available for POS ? I want to buy more cheap LUNA coins for staking.
Activity: 90

This is what happens to 0% premined coin a few handful of miners took alot of advantage on the first stage of mining and then selling.

so something we could learn from for future coin projects: instamine protection is appealing in the long term, even if initial opportunity seekers might get deterred.
Activity: 88
My community are waiting to buy soon at a very low price and are preparing mitefx market place and exchange.

Hello dev,

Thanks for the explanations. What do you think is the real price of luna? What is that very low price?

Thanks,
Ubel
Activity: 21
Hi All!

Soon we should see the real value of Luna coin dropping to its original value :-) This will give the chance to all Bitluna members to buy plenty of luna coins at a very low price distributing to many members, couple of miners having control of luna coin will end or has ended, this means healthy real growth will begin when i myself will start buying and mining luna coins. Luna is only 21 days old, The people that are not happy are the miners, What do you expect to luna to  reach $0.80 cent again  not a chance! I want to see real growth and steady growth and majority having control of the coin, This is what happens to 0% premined coin a few handful of miners took alot of advantage on the first stage of mining and then selling. This wont be repeated. My community are waiting to buy soon at a very low price and are preparing mitefx market place and exchange.

Those who say its scam have majority of coins mined thinking luna will reach $0.80 over night can forget about it. Im here to make a real coin work not let some or few individual control the market up / down / buy /sell :-)

Regards

Admin Luna
Activity: 21
Hello Investors/Affiliates

We are adding live chat for your referrals and upline soon. We believe the core to success for each individual member are important tools
to help your business grow and your team to be engaged and updated time to time.

Regards
Admin Luna
Activity: 108
why Admin invests all time and money to Bitluna? Why is he dont invest some money to Luna Coin
&
All peolple understand that Bitluna is HYIP Ponzi, But Coin can live long
Can you see how peolple make PUMP
https://yobit.io/ru/trade/UBIQ/BTC

real luna fans are happy when it's going down
because they can buy more for lower... so what's the problem ?
if you don't trust the project, sell your coins to me  Wink

btw,
looks like you are talking about a single pump, but I think LUNA coin doesn't need to get pumped ,
it can get higher values as time pass by, more trust is gained into the network and more use of LUNA coins will expose it to other markets
I'd guess I understand why people want to get a pump and sell the pump for fast gain ,but I will be there waiting and not selling on the "pumps" , selling when it finally sees real value would be more reasonable target for long term
Pages:
Jump to: