Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [LUNA] LunaCoin | PoW\PoS | Scrypt | Reward\Referral system | 0% Premined - page 4. (Read 205970 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 284
In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕
Somebody posted this driving licenseof Luna online. maybe UK members can trace her...
http://i1049.photobucket.com/albums/s389/siddartha1492/1_zps77muu6nh.jpg
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
bitluna is 100% scam. stopped paying out long ago and now cant even log in. if you're putting money into bitluna or lunacoin you're asking to get burnt.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
Luna is trying cash och sheet must have the same money.
Well, that was fake Luna profile. Someone is trying to cash in Luna's popularity. Let's see which fools fall in her trap.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
This project was dead. lunacoin is just a HIYP scheme. you will be a loser if you buy this coin . Dev is a professional HIYP manager. Therefore if the project is relative to HIYP scheme, Please say goodbye from starting.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Seems Luna griffiths is back. There is a new profile of luna on fb and she claims that her profile got deleted because ppl reported it. Can this be real?

photo the same as she ? or other indication

someone may register account scince she is popular now
Seems Luna griffiths is back. There is a new profile of luna on fb and she claims that her profile got deleted because ppl reported it. Can this be real?
Activity: 97
It always happens like that if you follow new shitcoins. They are profitbale only in first week. And then few lucky ones who survive can give profit after some time, but most die.
Activity: 90
What does bitluna have to do with coin being scam. Everyone could mine and buy it. It was 0% premine. Scam coins are ones who have been premined or instamined by dev. Luna coin problem is that dev went poof and there is no more development of coin.

That's great information..thank you..but if there are no development, it's purely speculation that one can benefit from another person's innocence. I would stay away from that.

The coin was only profitable for the instaminers during the first month. It will never reach that price again at the current rate of development
Activity: 370
Merit: 250
What does bitluna have to do with coin being scam. Everyone could mine and buy it. It was 0% premine. Scam coins are ones who have been premined or instamined by dev. Luna coin problem is that dev went poof and there is no more development of coin.

That's great information..thank you..but if there are no development, it's purely speculation that one can benefit from another person's innocence. I would stay away from that.
Activity: 105
Activity: 1050
Merit: 277
Hello. Dear LunaCoin community!

LunaCoin [LUNA] is listed at Livecoin.net Exchange and available for trading.

So, we're asking you to add our Exchange in the official list of Exchanges where people can trade.

Welcome all traders. Thanks!

WTF ??

I hear scam, no scam.  Scam, no scam, semi-scam.  Scam-scam-scam-scam-scam.
Then it listed in another exchange ??

Me Confused !!!

It got listed on Livecoin a while ago. At least month ago if not more. Coin itself is fine. But website bitluna is scam.

How can the coin be fine and the website be a scam..if the website is a scam, then the coin is also a scam.. Help me..am I missing something here?? It does not make sense to say, Bitcoin is fine, but Bitcoin.com or Bitcoin.org is is a scam. I am KONFUZED!!!

You right. This was going to be a PTC using Luna to buy packs. Unfortunately this will never happen and was just a vice.
Luna coin is a scam because if this but you can still make profits. I just wouldn't buy this coin. It doesn't look good and what if Dev dumps more ?
Activity: 370
Merit: 250

So, we're asking you to add our Exchange in the official list of Exchanges where people can trade.

WTF ??

I hear scam, no scam.  Scam, no scam, semi-scam.  Scam-scam-scam-scam-scam.

Me Confused !!!

It got listed on Livecoin a while ago. At least month ago if not more. Coin itself is fine. But website bitluna is scam.

How can the coin be fine and the website be a scam..if the website is a scam, then the coin is also a scam.. Help me..am I missing something here?? It does not make sense to say, Bitcoin is fine, but Bitcoin.com or Bitcoin.org is is a scam. I am KONFUZED!!!
Activity: 285
Merit: 104
Making Money Online since 2006
Looks like Payza is now dried out
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

WTF ??

I hear scam, no scam.  Scam, no scam, semi-scam.  Scam-scam-scam-scam-scam.

Me Confused !!!

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1126

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Dav, even I was doing that only. I was getting some cents in my youtube account by that, now that chance is also gone. r maybe Luna is upgrading the site and we may have our pending withdrawals paid...

today captcha is not working https://www.bitluna.org

yesterday got problem to send Lunacoins

Current Active Visitors
 Updated: realtime

Today registrations

Current Block Height

Current (PoW) difficulty

Current (PoS) difficulty

Current hashrate GH/s
Current Coins Mined - Money Supply

zero !
Activity: 463
Merit: 256

WTF ??

I hear scam, no scam.  Scam, no scam, semi-scam.  Scam-scam-scam-scam-scam.

Me Confused !!!
Dav, even I was doing that only. I was getting some cents in my youtube account by that, now that chance is also gone. r maybe Luna is upgrading the site and we may have our pending withdrawals paid...
Activity: 285
Merit: 104
Making Money Online since 2006
I was using my balance to buy video ads :\
Pages:
Jump to: