Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥 LUNYR 🔥 Decentralized World Knowledge Base on Ethereum / OPEN BETA 🚀 - page 89. (Read 297427 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Check out LUNYR at https://lunyr.com
Lunyr got succeed to catch the attention of big investors from yesterday this made awesome progress. Now this will continue to provide the service after hitting the minimum funds requirement.

U dont need to be a huge investor to join in to ur own ico and start donating to urself like 5k eth at time every time when u see someone sending u their real money. I wasnt sure if they could raise 1000 eth from legit contributors and am still not sure if they could do that. Another 22k eth are their own tokens that they keep sending to themselves despite multiple warnings from me.

Don't quite understand exactly what you're trying to say. If you are accusing Lunyr of sending 22k ETH to itself then that accusation is wildly absurd and false.
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
Lunyr got succeed to catch the attention of big investors from yesterday this made awesome progress. Now this will continue to provide the service after hitting the minimum funds requirement.

U dont need to be a huge investor to join in to ur own ico and start donating to urself like 5k eth at time every time when u see someone sending u their real money. I wasnt sure if they could raise 1000 eth from legit contributors and am still not sure if they could do that. Another 22k eth are their own tokens that they keep sending to themselves despite multiple warnings from me.
legendary
Activity: 1320
Merit: 1001
Yes, big investors or whales we're ready. we're waiting for you now.  Cool Cool

Thank you to everyone. after that, we're following current news. we continue to advertise our project. we don't stop. Grin Grin
Activity: 248
Merit: 110
#epigencare #ICO https://ico.epigencare.com/
Nice to see that LUNYR reached their minimum cap of 25k ETH. congrats to all investors and dev team.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Congratulations lunyr participants, ico's success becomes all happiness
Activity: 567
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Congratulations at the end the wall was down.
We are now expecting the project to be successful.
I like your website design very much. Smiley

Thank you! We have another treat for the community incoming.

Wow. Congrats LUNYR. We are looking forward on the accomplishment of the roadmap.
Congratulations at the end the wall was down.
We are now expecting the project to be successful.
I like your website design very much. Smiley

Thank you! We have another treat for the community incoming.
sorry to bother what about the unsold tokens they will be burned?  project is nice and love the new website, congratulations the dev team.

ussualy all altcoin if ico selling not sold out
unsold coin is burn

There are no extra tokens.
Activity: 504
Merit: 260
sorry to bother what about the unsold tokens they will be burned?  project is nice and love the new website, congratulations the dev team.

ussualy all altcoin if ico selling not sold out
unsold coin is burn
Activity: 301
i have no doubt that LUNYR project will reach more than the minimum goal!

Congrats guys

No doubt, exactly, I think 25,000 ETH is very achievable because the team is very active and competent, so people can make money from LUN trading, don't panic buy and over buy, if you wanna make profit.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Activity: 278
23131 ETH raised?but why the crowdsale website show only 6706 ETH  raised?
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
project is very popular and is moving towards its goal.
i think it will reach 30k.
new interface was very nice. team works well, they have begun to develop without finishing the public offering.  Shocked

Yes. Showing development before the end of the crowd sale definitely raised investor confidence.
Investments are pouring in now
legendary
Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001
project is very popular and is moving towards its goal.
i think it will reach 30k.
new interface was very nice. team works well, they have begun to develop without finishing the public offering.  Shocked
Activity: 742
Merit: 501
i have no doubt that LUNYR project will reach more than the minimum goal!

Congrats guys
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
Congratulate the team on achieving the required minimum goal.
I hope we see more big investment on the last days
This is a big success for the team and the project itself, I feel this is underfunded although it reach the minimum amount of required investment, but I have a prediction that as it continues after the ICO, it will reach a big market. Good project which are manage by a good team, I'll probably watch LUNYR and buy tokens once it hits in the exchanges, I mean only if dumpers will play.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
I like the team because of their unshaken confidence about successfully having their threshold in given time frame even without offering any bonus , with flat rate to provide everyone equal opportunity from the day first till last. They let the door open which made it solid and steady. This team will make much more than it is seen at the moment.
Activity: 619
Merit: 352
Congratulate the team on achieving the required minimum goal.
I hope we see more big investment on the last days
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Now 25k! Congratulations!

Maximum number of crowdsale 11 000 000 LUN.
Now sold about 1 100 000 LUN.
What will happen to the unsold?
Will they burn them?

I can see this figure doubling in coming days, Crypto is crazy and there are so many incentives for more investors to jump on the opportunity since it is a flat price for both early and late investors.
Pages:
Jump to: