Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥 LUNYR 🔥 Decentralized World Knowledge Base on Ethereum / OPEN BETA 🚀 - page 91. (Read 297427 times)

Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
I never doubt that Lunyr will have a successful campaign. Entering the last week and it has already gained so much attention from the community.

Yeah, have confidence on this project, if it is failed, it would be a great pity. 25,000 ETH is not difficult to raise, maybe their alpha release will boost the funding progress.

Should it fail, it will be a great success. Don't u seriously think that a shitcoin campaign can't crowdfund 25K, that is nowhere near what all the other icos are capable of raising. Nowadays icos get not more than 10-100 btc through legit contributions, everything on top of that is dummy funding coming from shill accounts. 50 btc would be a doable target.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
Wow, more 1M $ funds raised, its very amazingly!  Shocked
Congrats team and community

That is good news after a long time now it's back on the right track in coming days we will see more big investment on the board. Lunyr has good potential to be a successful ICO.
Activity: 620
Merit: 250
Wow, more 1M $ funds raised, its very amazingly!  Shocked
Congrats team and community
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Hi everyone we'd like to show a preview of our User Interface for the Invitation-only Alpha Release!

See here.
https://medium.com/lunyr/user-interface-preview-for-the-lunyr-invitation-only-alpha-release-4e551896fb7a

Outstanding design work, looks much nicer to read than something like Wikipedia.
I really liked the alpha version, it's hard to imagine how good the final version will be! Smiley

Thanks! We hope the community will be very pleased with our alpha release. Still got some work ahead of us but progress is moving quickly Smiley

If the ICO money can't reach 25,000 ETH, will you still continue the development? You have alpha release now, don't give it up.

Hi
It's almost done!
Now the most interesting
issue will be how much more
are coming?
Still more than 5 days
to go. Everything seems
possible!

Thanks!

Here is the latest_

Activity: 396
vSlive, Iconomi, Chronobank, Edgeless, Xaurum are all assets of Ethereum that are recently success ICO and now profitable.
Hopefully LUNYR will follow that footsteps or more than that of course.
yes.i also think LUNYR is A potential program.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Lunyr - Decentralized World Knowledge Base
Good morning Lunyr

First of all great project.

I have a doubt about crowdsale.

In your white paper you say : "Maximum number of Crowdsale LUN: 11,000,000 LUN"

At the end  of crowdsale how many Lunyr token will be in the market?

I have read on white paper  that the overall initial distribution of LUN will be as follows:

15% for Lunyr founders , employed and advisor ;
 5% for marketing
 2% for Bug Bounty

These percentage is for " Maximum number of  LUN: 11,000,000 LUN" or for LUN crowdsale purchase ( right now the crowdsale is for 23859 ETH 

equivalent about 1,049,796 LUN)? There is a big difference !

Thank you for your collaboration

At the end of the crowdsale, the number of LUN in the market will depend on the number of ETH sent to the smart contract to purchase LUN. The crowdsale starts with 0 token. The smart contract only creates tokens when it receives ETH. For every 1 ETH received, 44 LUN will be created accordingly.

Let's say the crowdsale ends at the minimum level of 25k ETH. 1.1 million LUN will have been created for the crowdsale. This number equates 78% of the initial total supply, which would be 1.41 million LUN in this case. The smart contract will also create 211k LUN for the founders-employees-advisors pool (15% of 1.41 million), 71k for the marketing pool (5% of 1.41 million), and 28k for the bug bounty pool (2% of 1.41 million).
Activity: 1022
Merit: 509
AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!
vSlive, Iconomi, Chronobank, Edgeless, Xaurum are all assets of Ethereum that are recently success ICO and now profitable.
Hopefully LUNYR will follow that footsteps or more than that of course.
Activity: 532
Still enough time to reach its minimum target,I am very confident, seeing progress increasingly close to the achievement limit, 6 days still remaining, ico must be successful
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Good morning Lunyr

First of all great project.

I have a doubt about crowdsale.

In your white paper you say : "Maximum number of Crowdsale LUN: 11,000,000 LUN"

At the end  of crowdsale how many Lunyr token will be in the market?

I have read on white paper  that the overall initial distribution of LUN will be as follows:

15% for Lunyr founders , employed and advisor ;
 5% for marketing
 2% for Bug Bounty

These percentage is for " Maximum number of  LUN: 11,000,000 LUN" or for LUN crowdsale purchase ( right now the crowdsale is for 23859 ETH 

equivalent about 1,049,796 LUN)? There is a big difference !

Thank you for your collaboration

Activity: 840
www.guestcrew.com
Unbelieveable. it spiked up to 23,131 within a few days and we are still have 6 days left I'm really sure this project can pass the minimum goal and my prediction it can raised up to 35k ETH with this promising project.
Activity: 75
>23k eth. hold onto your pants boys, we're about to fly the rainbow in a unicorn
Activity: 301
I never doubt that Lunyr will have a successful campaign. Entering the last week and it has already gained so much attention from the community.

Yeah, have confidence on this project, if it is failed, it would be a great pity. 25,000 ETH is not difficult to raise, maybe their alpha release will boost the funding progress.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Activity: 448
Remaining less than 5k Ethereum is not any issue anymore. There was really a time when situation became like in exact in the middle of the campaign when it gave worry to investors but now all is well. After long wait and being sure that it will be met I also put some sum of my money in this project.

agreed!  it's just 5k eth to go for 6 days. and I know lunyr will meet this minimum investment..  for sure there are plans of the team to boost more investment and reach the 5k within the remaining days.  let's just hope for the best for the team and the investors. 

and to those who thinks negatively,  for now,  there's no room for all of your negativity.
Activity: 307
Hi everyone we'd like to show a preview of our User Interface for the Invitation-only Alpha Release!

See here.
https://medium.com/lunyr/user-interface-preview-for-the-lunyr-invitation-only-alpha-release-4e551896fb7a

Outstanding design work, looks much nicer to read than something like Wikipedia.
I really liked the alpha version, it's hard to imagine how good the final version will be! Smiley

Thanks! We hope the community will be very pleased with our alpha release. Still got some work ahead of us but progress is moving quickly Smiley

If the ICO money can't reach 25,000 ETH, will you still continue the development? You have alpha release now, don't give it up.
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Check out LUNYR at https://lunyr.com

See here.

Activity: 95
Lunyr - Decentralized World Knowledge Base
So. Am I able to transfer my lunyr tokens to another ethereum account before the crowd sale ends?

No. You will be able to transfer them immediately after the crowdsale ends. Only a few more days. Wink
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
So. Am I able to transfer my lunyr tokens to another ethereum account before the crowd sale ends?
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
ICONOMI Supporter

See here.

Yeap you are right man. it's only alpha and it is looked Awesome!

I liked this desiqn. It is really COOL!
legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1000

See here.

Pages:
Jump to: