Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lydian | An Intelligent Marketing Platform For The Blockchain - page 6. (Read 7631 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Big data and AI are words I haven't expected to see in the cryptocurrency space so soon. Targeting potential investors through the use of these specific technologies will greatly increase adoption of crypto to the world.
Lydian will lead the ICO annd investor in more better ways to be understand and be popular! this will take place on the advertising which every ppotential project and ico need and those investors want to see !

Thank you for your support! That's why we're rooting for the project as the one that can influence the industry in a better way.

You shouldn't be thankful, instead you must be grateful because there are people like them believed in your project. Including myself, I do believed time will come that more investors will come up to us due to they will find out what does Lydian really all about. Especially,
Lydian is a subsidiary of Gravity4, an advertising software company since 2014. Smiley

Yes, We all have high hopes for this project.. This project is very unique and is very promising because of the developers experience and the ceo, they are proven and tested. Smiley
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
Lydian has good hype with nice marketing campaign this is will drive more more traffic to this project in future. Pre-sale is going awesome and this is really great result to see over $10M already raised in very short duration and hopefully this will be helpful to push the more closer to the hard cap.

Thanks for your support! By announcing first A.I. big data marketing platform and promising state-of-the-art marketing services for those interested to participate in our project, we, ourselves, should demonstrate that our team include only highly-qualified professionals which are responsible for the current marketing campaign.

I'm now a supporter of LYDIAN but I don't like the term HYPE, this project is bringing an easy life for other ICO's. My question is does LYDIA will screen the ico that will avail their platform, since there are too many ICO and some of them is a BIG SCAM. I suggest that there will be a screening for each ICO that will use LYDIA platform. Integrity will make this project successful.

It is good to see that someone like you is supporting the project as well. Lydian can be one of the tools to monitor the upcoming ico if this things ICO project is a good one or not.
Activity: 896
Merit: 117
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
20 million Lydian tokens will be made available for sale during the token sale, out of a total supply of 40 million tokens. so $5.00 USD will be the price of token, and this token will launch in the market potential price worth would be $10-$25
Activity: 590
Merit: 258
It brought a right and suited exchange of commodities and services to the subscribers thus; It combines any other useful stuff to have a favorable output for the user
Activity: 602
Merit: 258
The competition between lead the company in developing an advance digital services that could help the in the process of progress
Activity: 392
Merit: 123
Marketing and Promoting ICOs have always been a problem.

The problem here is will you spread the right ICOs? There are so many scams and fraud nowadays. I hope you guys can assure your clients as early as now about their safety.

They mentioned it in their whitepaper, fraud will be avoided more and will be less advertisements in the browser they provide also.
Activity: 896
Merit: 117
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
If you're planning to put a startup business using Crypto- Lydian coin is an intelligent Marketing Platform that will help you to unlock the power of digital marketing that engage and educate potential customers and to create loyal customers who will use these future products.
Activity: 153
Lydian is selected by ICO Drops!  Cheesy  See https://icodrops.com/lydian/
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
Do Lydian project have any qualification or standard in approving marketing campaign of ICOs? I wonder what are the digital marketing strategies of Lydian project do for their ICO clients?  I hope they have edge to other project so that this project will be successful.

Lydian token is working working with Gravity 4, which was also the company started by the Lydian CEO which turned to be a million dollar company, this company has a lot of successful experience in handling marketing campaign, and this is the edge that LYDIAN has.
Activity: 180
Do Lydian project have any qualification or standard in approving marketing campaign of ICOs? I wonder what are the digital marketing strategies of Lydian project do for their ICO clients?  I hope they have edge to other project so that this project will be successful.

The problem here is will you spread the right ICOs? There are so many scams and fraud nowadays. I hope you guys can assure your clients as early as now about their safety.

maybe the problem here is how much cost for lydian marketing platform to market or promote ICOS or token. is better for us or to the developer of a certain token or cryptocurrency to know how much money they will allocate for marketing and advertising purposes. i know lydian project is good if the price is right Smiley

If money will be the basis of Lydian to promote ICOs, then that's not safe for the potential investors. It will definitely hurt their credibility. It makes them look like they have lack of integrity. But how will they know that the one they are promoting is just a fraud, right?

Yes, that's right with so many scams and frauds it's hard for investors to fully trust ICOs.

If lydia can be a reliable source for reliable ICOs that will really help investors and their clients Smiley
Activity: 119
Merit: 11
Wondering how different would Lydian's AI Marketing differ from other AI Providers? And to what extent does it replace human tasked activities? Just a thought. AI has always been a scary thing on human economics. Hoping Lydian got this covered.

AI technology hasnt been perfected yet even on other companies. But the work load and tasks given to any AI was a big help specially on the crypto world. AI will not be as threat to Human economics compared to some fictional movies haha. Will be better if AI and great ideas like Lydian make the most out of it. Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Lydian is a subsidiary of Gravity4, an advertising software company since 2014. Lydian wants to be the first artificial intelligence-powered data marketing cloud built on blockchain technology.

Gravity4 offers the G4 Marketing Cloud. If you are not yet familiar with it then to simply put it up ti is a identifies omni-channel
advertising opportunities by determining cost-effective and transparent marketing initiatives.
Activity: 196
Merit: 102

maybe the problem here is how much cost for lydian marketing platform to market or promote ICOS or token. is better for us or to the developer of a certain token or cryptocurrency to know how much money they will allocate for marketing and advertising purposes. i know lydian project is good if the price is right Smiley

If money will be the basis of Lydian to promote ICOs, then that's not safe for the potential investors. It will definitely hurt their credibility. It makes them look like they have lack of integrity. But how will they know that the one they are promoting is just a fraud, right?
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
Macho Gwapito ako!

Activity: 141
Merit: 11
Wondering how different would Lydian's AI Marketing differ from other AI Providers? And to what extent does it replace human tasked activities? Just a thought. AI has always been a scary thing on human economics. Hoping Lydian got this covered.

Below is the abstract from our WP:
"A client (a publisher, advertiser or ad agency) relies on enterprise software to reach its customers across social, mobile, CRM, email, web and Internet communication channels."

Glad to know that the AI is not fully automated as some have perceived it to be. Thanks for sharing the abstract from your WP. The platforms you mentioned on how a client can reach their customer got me all excited. Though, i hope they are modular and scalable so that small and startup business entities can afford them too and later on add marketing platforms as they grow.
Activity: 392
Merit: 123
Lydian made it all in one.. Providing tokens as payment for services offered by lydian platform including the mother platform G4 and all its other services that meet the necessary requirement of an advertiser. Well, goodluck to this project. Anyway Lydian coin is a subsidiary of G4 and G4 has been existing for years now. I think to have another branch like lydian coins will also succeed since it is designed specifically for blockchain.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Big data and AI are words I haven't expected to see in the cryptocurrency space so soon. Targeting potential investors through the use of these specific technologies will greatly increase adoption of crypto to the world.
Lydian will lead the ICO annd investor in more better ways to be understand and be popular! this will take place on the advertising which every ppotential project and ico need and those investors want to see !
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Below is the abstract from our WP:
"A client (a publisher, advertiser or ad agency) relies on enterprise software to reach its customers across social, mobile, CRM, email, web and Internet communication channels."
Pages:
Jump to: