Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lydian | An Intelligent Marketing Platform For The Blockchain - page 8. (Read 7610 times)

Activity: 220
Merit: 102
I have another question, how much is the PRE-ICO price is it $5 ? and when is the ICO sale will take place and what's the estimated price for that.
I saw a big potential of this project I hope we can share this to twitter, facebook and to many social media platform. I wish that this project will have a sponsored ad on Facebook and Instagram.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
UniDApp - it's DeFi time!
A truly potential project, if it is widely developed, this project will definitely make all ICO investors happy. I think dev should update a lot of good news on this topic as there will be a lot of investors interested in the project
Activity: 798
Merit: 117
The token sale raised $10 million in 72 hours, so clearly people are lining up to participate.

Type: Crowdsale
Pre-Sale: Ongoing
Opening Sale: Nov. 27, 2017
End Date; Dec. 4, 2017
Platform: Ethereum (ETH)
Total Supply: 40 million (20 million to be sold via token sale)
Total Supply Available for Advertisers: ~800,000
Token Price: $5.00 USD (with discounts available)
Fundraising Goal: $100 million USD
Payments Accepted: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dash, ZCash, ZEC, Waves, Credit Card, USD wire transfers.

Hurry up and buy their token sale. this is much awaited ICO of the Year!
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
Macho Gwapito ako!
Lydian has good hype with nice marketing campaign this is will drive more more traffic to this project in future. Pre-sale is going awesome and this is really great result to see over $10M already raised in very short duration and hopefully this will be helpful to push the more closer to the hard cap.

Thanks for your support! By announcing first A.I. big data marketing platform and promising state-of-the-art marketing services for those interested to participate in our project, we, ourselves, should demonstrate that our team include only highly-qualified professionals which are responsible for the current marketing campaign.

I'm now a supporter of LYDIAN but I don't like the term HYPE, this project is bringing an easy life for other ICO's. My question is does LYDIA will screen the ico that will avail their platform, since there are too many ICO and some of them is a BIG SCAM. I suggest that there will be a screening for each ICO that will use LYDIA platform. Integrity will make this project successful.

i dont know if there will be a screening 1st before lydian will market the ico or the next coin that will release in the market. its all about the profit for lydian. hehehe. with the marketing services we can make the clients or investor see the beauty of the ico or the project within and not emphasizing the bad thing. so the investor will invest into ico because they know the good thing in it Smiley
Lydian has good hype with nice marketing campaign this is will drive more more traffic to this project in future. Pre-sale is going awesome and this is really great result to see over $10M already raised in very short duration and hopefully this will be helpful to push the more closer to the hard cap.

Thanks for your support! By announcing first A.I. big data marketing platform and promising state-of-the-art marketing services for those interested to participate in our project, we, ourselves, should demonstrate that our team include only highly-qualified professionals which are responsible for the current marketing campaign.

I'm now a supporter of LYDIAN but I don't like the term HYPE, this project is bringing an easy life for other ICO's. My question is does LYDIA will screen the ico that will avail their platform, since there are too many ICO and some of them is a BIG SCAM. I suggest that there will be a screening for each ICO that will use LYDIA platform. Integrity will make this project successful.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Welcome Lydian ICO! It's nice to know that there is a fresh, new and exciting utility project. It seems that your Marketing Platform will make huge impact in crypto world.

Thank you! It's our main goal to impact the industry in the most positive way!

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
Welcome Lydian ICO! It's nice to know that there is a fresh, new and exciting utility project. It seems that your Marketing Platform will make huge impact in crypto world.
The CEO of Lydian, Gurbaksh Chahal, has a good plan and i trust that he will bring LYDIA to the top like he did to his previous ventures. q

Thank you for support of our CEO and project itself!
Activity: 94
The CEO of Lydian, Gurbaksh Chahal, has a good plan and i trust that he will bring LYDIA to the top like he did to his previous ventures. q
Activity: 196
do you have a pre-ico?

Yes, PRE-ICO is live now. It ends November, 20. You may find additional information and register here: https://ico.lydian.io/login/index.html
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
do you have a pre-ico?
This Lydian project is the best project i’ve ever imagine. Imagine making an artificial intelligence of marketing for everything it will learn who to target and where to go to do market. I love this it will revolutionize ico too since it’s the target of the platform at first hand automation of marketing using blockchain. 

if im not mistaking this is the first on its kind a marketing platform in blockchain technology. maybe it can change how ico or token being advertise or promote. i think how cryptocurrency being advertise or market is just small portion of a group of people. imagine if crypto market being well known in the whole world and we can reach all the people with our marketing. we can double our profit. with this kind of project an intelligent marketing platform capable of getting information how to promote all aspect of ico maybe its good for new coins Smiley

Thanks, guys, for your support! We're working hard on meeting your expectations!
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
https://sangus.org/ico/957 <
LydianCoin is the first utility token to provide advanced digital marketing services custom tailored to the current and future marketing needs of the blockchain space. We expect LydianCoin to be the first utility token that provides advertising companies with the ability to market token sales and later, to market their products for customer adoption versus that current status quo of using fiat channels with archaic methods of targeting. Worldwide expenditures on digital marketing are expected to exceed more than $232 billion in 2017, eclipsing the global marketing spend on television advertising worldwide. Unlike most token sales, Lydian tokens may be used immediately upon their issuance to obtain existing market tested products and services. Using the Gravity4 Marketing Cloud, the crypto-community can leverage market expertise, industry relationships, aggregated audience data, and Gravity4's advanced technology stack to maximize the utility of their marketing campaigns. LydianCoin Blockchain In addition to the industry leading marketing services available today, Lydian users will have early access to two additional projects under development by Gravity4 Labs: Mona Chain and MonaBrowse. MonaChain is the blockchain based system that, in concert with MonaLisa, will provide optimized ad placement services designed to avoid common forms of ad fraud, which is expected to cost brands $16.4 billion globally this year. MonaChain will later be opened to allow non-Lydian users to utilize the power of Mona Chain for an additional cost. Lydian token holders will also be given advance access to an ad-free browsing experience using their Lydian tokens through MonaBrowse, which is under development by Gravity4 Labs. Using MonaBrowse, a user may purchase an ad-free browsing experience across multiple platforms and devices without the need to download new browsers, or adjust their existing behaviors.
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
Macho Gwapito ako!
This Lydian project is the best project i’ve ever imagine. Imagine making an artificial intelligence of marketing for everything it will learn who to target and where to go to do market. I love this it will revolutionize ico too since it’s the target of the platform at first hand automation of marketing using blockchain. 

if im not mistaking this is the first on its kind a marketing platform in blockchain technology. maybe it can change how ico or token being advertise or promote. i think how cryptocurrency being advertise or market is just small portion of a group of people. imagine if crypto market being well known in the whole world and we can reach all the people with our marketing. we can double our profit. with this kind of project an intelligent marketing platform capable of getting information how to promote all aspect of ico maybe its good for new coins Smiley
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
I found it strange to state the amount that you have collected in 72 hours while posting this on the first day

yes,exactly my thoughts.
if its true , I think it would appropriate that they would make publicly available information about the transactions.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
 i see Lydian is a very promising project that can benefit the cryptocurrency in terms of more detailed effective marketing technique and strategies. A lot of cryptocurrency can benefit to this project.
Pages:
Jump to: