Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lykke - Trade Bitcoin, Ethereum, FX and Digital Assets - page 44. (Read 144610 times)

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128
Interesting project, I'm very keen to see where this one goes. Despite the technical challenges of using coloured coin technology over the ethereum network I belive only the Bitcoin blockchain will ever stand a chance of hosting the decentralised financial services of the future because of it's massive network hashrate compared to any other blockchain, which in turn leads to much much greater security. After all Bitcoin is the father of cryptos.

Quick question though, is there a desktop wallet avaliable? Or at least a service where I can generate my own public and private keys? I'm hesitant to use any wallet generated by someone other than myself.

Or can Lykke be sent to a traditional Bitcoin address and stored there using the omni protocol just as others do? For example Synereo?

Like I said I'm very interested in this project! Got my eye on it!

Hi crypto33!

It's possible to use coinprism with LKK: https://www.coinprism.com

And it also should be possible to use it in combination with amory for cold storage:
https://coinprism.desk.com/customer/en/portal/articles/1774709-how-can-i-use-cold-storage-with-coinprism-

Seems similar to Omni but I haven't tried that yet. I would recommend to test it first before using with larger amounts.

Desktop version: A web-based-terminal is in development but not released yet.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Interesting project, I'm very keen to see where this one goes. Despite the technical challenges of using coloured coin technology over the ethereum network I belive only the Bitcoin blockchain will ever stand a chance of hosting the decentralised financial services of the future because of it's massive network hashrate compared to any other blockchain, which in turn leads to much much greater security. After all Bitcoin is the father of cryptos.

Quick question though, is there a desktop wallet avaliable? Or at least a service where I can generate my own public and private keys? I'm hesitant to use any wallet generated by someone other than myself.

Or can Lykke be sent to a traditional Bitcoin address and stored there using the omni protocol just as others do? For example Synereo?

Like I said I'm very interested in this project! Got my eye on it!
legendary
legendary
Is it still necessary to enter personal phone number to start using lykke wallet? I almost never give my phone number anywhere.

Yes, but that is also for security. And if one wants to use Fiat also a KYC-process would be needed.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
Is it still necessary to enter personal phone number to start using lykke wallet? I almost never give my phone number anywhere.
legendary
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
I dont mind the pain
I haven't had any problems with my wallet. I think Lykke is on the right track I can't wait for xrp integration.

I'm really confident in my investment in this project & I can't wait to see what this team comes up with in the next year.

When?Huh? I was thinking just what wonderful would be to have XRP, MXN -in my case- and more exotic currencies -RUB, BRL, INR-.

In fact is something  I would ask. It seems that Lykke choose pretty well their stakes, so why dont XRP and IOTA. And please, keep Lykke only in Lykke. I just love it, a dream by diversifying currencies and assets. Lykke is all i just dream in 15 years of forex trading and creating accounts around several countries -cable, usd, chf- with a lot of problems -and commissions.
legendary
Btw, Lykke-Community-Member kainLtd develops a nice Portfolio Site that includes Lykke:

Blockfolio did not have Lykke. So I made my own Portfolio Website!
https://www.reddit.com/r/lykke/comments/6hkrcr/blockfolio_did_not_have_lykke_so_i_made_my_own/

What I like: 1) It already works very well and 2) no account needed (it gives a unique link instead)
legendary
Status update about Regulations:

Lykke Heat from the Global Street, May 2017
https://www.lykke.com/city/blog/lykke_heat_from_the_global_street
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
I have big problem with Lykke wallets , now i have 2 wallets with the same email ,password and pin and different back ups . Addresses are different as well .

Please contact support at [email protected], they will help you and sort all your problems eventually, don't worry.

everything is good now , my mistake.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
I have big problem with Lykke wallets , now i have 2 wallets with the same email ,password and pin and different back ups . Addresses are different as well .

Please contact support at [email protected], they will help you and sort all your problems eventually, don't worry.
Activity: 75

Maybe contact Lykke support and stop whining on board
Activity: 75
I haven't had any problems with my wallet. I think Lykke is on the right track I can't wait for xrp integration.

I'm really confident in my investment in this project & I can't wait to see what this team comes up with in the next year.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Can anybody help me? After my phone update i cant access my Lykke wallet i had to install it again and now i got a new wallet. How to access my old one ,i got my password and back up words.

It should be possible to type in your mail-address and the password and you should be good to go.

If that shouldn't work, please type your password wrong - then there should be the option: "Reset password using backup" (your 12 seed-words)

If both ways shouldn't be possible please write to [email protected]

i cant find an option reset password using back up , when i write wrong password they send me remind password.

Hey, you should enter your password wrong 3 types I think and the message for "Reset password using backup" should pop up.
I dont mind the pain
Thanks a lot man! Wink
legendary
Hi @tempus, do you know how works the TREE carbon rights in the worldview project on long term?

I'll give you some sources that give good explanations and it's a really interesting topic:

This is a good explanation by Alan Laubsch (In that article the token is called HMC (Heyerdahl Mangrove Coin) - it was renamed to "TREE"):

Why invest in natural capital now?
http://wonderfruitfestival.com/wonderpost/1773/

Another article:

Natural Capital Blockchain Revolution
https://blockchainireland.org/natural-capital-blockchain-revolution/

And this is even more interesting:

Blockchain, Natural Capital, and the Digital Economy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AH0uLmymkeU

It's pretty long but really worth it - a lot to learn in general!

I dont mind the pain
Hi @tempus, do you know how works the TREE carbon rights in the worldview project on long term?
legendary
Can anybody help me? After my phone update i cant access my Lykke wallet i had to install it again and now i got a new wallet. How to access my old one ,i got my password and back up words.

It should be possible to type in your mail-address and the password and you should be good to go.

If that shouldn't work, please type your password wrong - then there should be the option: "Reset password using backup" (your 12 seed-words)

If both ways shouldn't be possible please write to [email protected]
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
I'd like to say that the Lykke app is one of the most easiest apps I've ever used. Exchanging is very easy and quick.

I had a small issue the day Bancor had an ICO, whereby I withdrew ETH to myetherwallet. The transaction took 25 hrs, thereby me not being able to partake in the ICO. First I blamed Lykke. I sent them an email, and they responded. After the euphoric Bancor ico was done, I received my ETH. It turned out it wasn't lykke at all that was at fault, but myetherwallet as the network was slow due to the ICO. I sent an email again to let them know that everything is fine, and again I got a response that they apologize and thanked me for using their service.

I'm stating the above from a user's (and investor's) perspective. I'm very happy with the service lykke provides. I'm optimistic about the future of lykke. As I've said I'm an investor, and I will hold for a few years.
legendary
Sergey on Telegram:

Dear Lykke users, the service is stopped for maintenance for approximately 2 hours to release security update. Apologies for the inconvenience caused
Pages:
Jump to: