Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lykke - Trade Bitcoin, Ethereum, FX and Digital Assets - page 95. (Read 144610 times)

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Hello I know that this is a newbie stuff,I lost my coinprism password but I have downloaded the private key but upoon import ,it asked about password which I don't have anymore is there a way to import private keys without passwords,so I can recover the 15,000 LYKKE and can I use the LYkke if ever I recover it?
Activity: 822
Merit: 531
I have pending 24h 1 transaction, buy with BTC. Support replied that there were many purchases.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
can i download this app in china?

iPhone - unfortunately, not. Google Android Playestore - should be possible.
which means i can not participate this if i only have iphone and in china.

Apple appstore in China has chosen to block Lykke wallet. I'm not sure if they have a company wide policy for which Cryptocurrency related apps are allowed/disallowed.
Activity: 245
Merit: 250

which means i can not participate this if i only have iphone and in china.
So the ICO campaign end today best of luck guys

Thanks. 13 hours and 15 minutes to go. 1M CHF mark was crossed recently.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
So the ICO campaign end today best of luck guys

Activity: 245
Richard Olsen, founder of Lykke and keynote speaker, jump started the Meetup with his vision of a global marketplace that will be feasible and necessary, once all assets are digitized. In such a world, fundraising will be:

Global – you wont have to move to the Londons or Palo Altos of the world.
Each stockholder will be an ambassador of your innovation proposition – as the roles of Customer and Capital suppliers, are fused.
The process – fundraising and business progress – will be monitored real time. As if you are watching how the fuel (capital) is consumed by the vehicle (the business) towards the business goal (arriving to the destination).

https://dailyfintech.com/2016/10/11/transparency-missing-from-the-suppliers-of-capital-to-fintechs/
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128
I think the lykke exchange not having bids and being match to any price near by, does not really excite me, testing the wallet tried a btc withdrawal and no luck for an hour, checked the btc explorer and did not see the transaction. an exchange of any kind needs to have trust..

The problems with BTC-transactions are not because of Lykke. Just see above, my last post. It's also discussed on other platforms, just for example:

28k unconfirmed txs right no.. some stress test ongoing?
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/56tkgf/28k_unconfirmed_txs_right_no_some_stress_test/

Regarding the price: Bitcoin on Lykke is cheaper than on Bitfinex right now, at least what it shows in $.

Lykke: $618.55
Bitfinex: $619.33
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
I think the lykke exchange not having bids and being match to any price near by, does not really excite me, testing the wallet tried a btc withdrawal and no luck for an hour, checked the btc explorer and did not see the transaction. an exchange of any kind needs to have trust..
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
My incoming is stuck too.

anyone having trouble should go to their telegram .. also they are reporting slow deposits cause of big amounts of buys today

https://telegram.me/joinchat/AEGiqkF-_dNaHMwQbRSnAg  here thats the telegram link
Activity: 672
Merit: 273
My incoming is stuck too.
Activity: 125
the exchange tab shows also a BTC/EUR pair, when tapping on it I have sell and buy opportunities (bid and asks for BTC in EUR).
->  how do I get EUR funds in my wallet?  Huh
is this still in progress?

It's an amazing usecase to buy BTC with fiat through the lykke app...
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
I still got an incoming transaction that been incoming since 8:49 am this morning. How long does it take before the coins show up in the wallet? I bought with bitcoin using the iOS wallet app.

There was a similar question on Telegram - answer is:

"your payment processed and placed in the queue. It might take several hours before settlement since there are a lot of payments today. We are sorry for the inconvenience."

my incoming tx stuck from the morning as well
legendary
Slack invite?

The Slack is not a public slack but the Telegram-Channel is and it makes sense to join - a lot of information to find there and also Richard Olsen is sometimes on and gives infos (others of the core-team as well of course): https://telegram.me/joinchat/AEGiqkF-_dNaHMwQbRSnAg
legendary
I still got an incoming transaction that been incoming since 8:49 am this morning. How long does it take before the coins show up in the wallet? I bought with bitcoin using the iOS wallet app.

There was a similar question on Telegram - answer is:

"your payment processed and placed in the queue. It might take several hours before settlement since there are a lot of payments today. We are sorry for the inconvenience."
Activity: 394
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Slack invite?
Pages:
Jump to: