Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [LYM] Lympo - Monetizing sports and health data via blockchain - page 23. (Read 32964 times)

Activity: 2786
Merit: 599
CoinMetro

Weekly Reddit Challenge Part 5 💥

This week's task: give us your best nutrition tipps. What are your best bio hacking strategies to make you feel good? To really get the most out of yourself it is important to eat healthy. A good balance consists of training and healthy food. So, in order to that - what are your best recipes for a Healthy Trainings Success? Bonus: give us some yummy selfmade Food-Fotos :-)

We will evaluate again the best three ones and going to announce them at the end. The winners will receive 500 LYM!

https://www.reddit.com/r/LYMPO/comments/8zkn6o/weekly_reddit_challenge_part_5
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
The product is good, let's see if the consumers and users will use it.
Activity: 168
I like the idea of ​​the Lympo project. Currently, the sports industry is very developed and is supported all over the world. You can monitor your physical condition  and Lympo will reward you for it. I myself go in for sports and this project is interesting to me.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
Seems this project dont have any support at all or what happened? They got only votes from just 3 voters in last Bibox voting  Shocked

https://www.bibox.com/votelist
Really ? come on man you should join at telegram group at there a lot people supporting LYMPO Project. The team already have a lot partnership. You should join at telegram group and see at there by your self

But they had only vote from 3 people in last Bibox voting. it shows that people lost interest to this project...  or why people not voted for Lympo?
copper member
Activity: 224
Lympo's FIFA World Cup "Guess the winner" contest is now finalized and the winners will be rewarded their LYM tokens within 30 days. See if you're among the winners: http://bit.ly/WC2018Entries
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
Seems this project dont have any support at all or what happened? They got only votes from just 3 voters in last Bibox voting  Shocked

Really ? come on man you should join at telegram group at there a lot people supporting LYMPO Project. The team already have a lot partnership. You should join at telegram group and see at there by your self
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

Activity: 24
Greetings ! The main theme that in the future it has insured the growth of the project!
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Many ICOs are doing KYCs after people bought their token and they are holding the tokens if you do not pass. Seems like a huge scam. Should we be worried the same thing may happen here?

That's just theft what you describe unless it was clear that you need to pass KYC. But even then they have to give you the money back of course.
Activity: 38
This is a very interesting project with potential!
Advisable website, extraordinary plan, interesting vision.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100

At the moment, if viewed from an optimistic point of view, almost all tokens are at the level of "good price for purchasing" Smiley And indeed, if you do not pay attention to the global trend of downtrend (I think temporary), now with money you can very well to buy any tokens of any projects, including Lympo. And even if you miss somewhere with a choice, then the rest are pouring these excesses.
copper member
Activity: 224
Lympo talks about how runners could benefit from using LYM and participating in the Lympo ecosystem. Everybody could read about it on:                          https://bit.ly/2N94ph5
Activity: 29
I joined this business. I am interested to look how the owners realize the idea!  Good luck team!
Activity: 12
hello lympo,
i dont see Bulgarian translation ? Is it ongoing ?
i was wondering If you are in need of one, please pm me.
we are not interested in the bounties, we just love your project.

thanks and good luck going forward!
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
Many ICOs are doing KYCs after people bought their token and they are holding the tokens if you do not pass. Seems like a huge scam. Should we be worried the same thing may happen here?

There is no active ICO at the moment this crowdsale was finished few months ago. I don't understand what is reason to ask question while they have finished the distribution of this token after following this procedure.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
The development prospect of the Lympo coin project is good, but because the overall market price of the encrypted money market is very poor, the price trend of LYM will not be very good.

Now it's the time to buy the tokens of this project. it is possible that then their cost will be much more expensive.
Activity: 168
I like watching the work of the Lympo team. In a short time the team has already concluded several partnerships. Including partnership with an excellent NBA team. One of the best projects for investors that has already brought a good profit!
Activity: 196
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
The development prospect of the Lympo coin project is good, but because the overall market price of the encrypted money market is very poor, the price trend of LYM will not be very good.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
I just came to know that LYM got listed on Ethlend successfully. This token can be used for lending, settlement and collateral inside the platfrom. I hope lot of people will use LYM as one of the heavily used tokens. This is other market which needs to be explored where LYM as token has potential to spread the word far. Along with this couple of good other updates which I read are amazing and shows where the project is standing.
Pages:
Jump to: