Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [LYM] Lympo - Monetizing sports and health data via blockchain - page 27. (Read 32964 times)

Activity: 2786
Merit: 599
CoinMetro
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
Hello everybody. At the moment only alarmists sell coins and who do not have patience. Soon the coin will grow. I wish everyone good luck.

The reason for the fall is the market.I'm sorry but I will wait.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
The reason for the fall is the market.I'm sorry but I will wait.
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Will there be collaborations with big sports brands like Nike? I think they have an interest to get involved with apps like this. Anything in the making?

The team is working on several deals, however, at this point in time we cannot throw any names publicly due to legal matters. As always, we will make official announcements when all is settled.

I would strongly recommend joining our Twitter for the newest updates so you never miss any announcements.

Sure no problem. Just wanted to bring it up as it does of course make a lot of sense and could provide mutual benefits for all involved parties Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
This plane is ready to takeoff it has enough power with community support and by their awesome job. I'm quite sure this will be safe investment in current depressed situation it will survive and give chance to strong hands to make huge profit.
Activity: 826
Merit: 251
Buy the dip and enjoy the profit in coming days. Lympo is like gift for those were thinking that they missed the train after it went above $0.10 few days ago. Seeing the work which is going on to spread the word about the project it will be bouncing back much more than previous prices very soon without any doubt.

In confirmation of this post I could say that currently now LYM tokens are the winners of the day growth in my crypto portfolio among the other 20 tokens with the great result of +20,44% during the last 24H)
With such strong support from the community, I`m really confident in the bright future of the Lympo! And the team is doing their best in the development and promoting the project.   
Activity: 728
Merit: 100
Today Limpo's tokens go against the entire market and are actively pumped around, unlike anything else. Perhaps this is due to the promotion of the Chinese market.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Guys I just saw the news and I am thrilled! Thanks for sharing. You are on a great way, I love LYMPO
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
Chinese Lympo community is most active one by using every possible way to promote the project. What could be more best than to wear Lympo's t-shirts and play in their area. Such marketing technique works much more better than to tell someone directly. A big thumb up for the Chinese mates for their work and contribution for the project.
Activity: 44
CoinFollow ICO aggregator published Lympo (LYM) project. Average rating is available here https://coinfollow.io/ico/lympo
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
Buy the dip and enjoy the profit in coming days. Lympo is like gift for those were thinking that they missed the train after it went above $0.10 few days ago. Seeing the work which is going on to spread the word about the project it will be bouncing back much more than previous prices very soon without any doubt.
Activity: 2786
Merit: 599
CoinMetro
Lympo CEO Ada Jonušė on Combining Health and Tech - Crypto Token Talk Podcast:
https://cryptotokentalk.io/podcast/episode-130-ada-jonuse-on-combining-health-and-tech
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Lympo is already on track and has made its place successfully among trusted startups but this recent partner is to struggle yet. These are all startups how I see them and at early stages these partnerships and collaborations will help to explore and grow by easing this journey towards success. This is what we need now in cryptospace bilateral or multilateral partnerships for mutual benefits and better future.
copper member
Activity: 350
Lympo continues to expand into Asia!
As of today, LYM has been added to Kcash official wallet – a Chinese digital wallet for blockchain assets, with WeChat payment integration.

copper member
Activity: 350
Not at all, it’s so product, partnership and technical discussion can be kept in one place, and price talk and general market speculation can also be kept in one place. It works far better this way

There are several channels where people can talk about LYMPO or get newest updates.

We have:
- Reddit for discussions on health, fitness, etc.;
- Price&Trade Telegram group for price and trading discussions;
- General chat Telegram group for anything except price and trades discussions;
- Twitter for announcements and news.
Activity: 224
Exercise, hobbies and willpower, keeping the mind occupied is important. I stopped twice, once for 2 years, then the second time was 13 years ago and hopefully for good. Both times i needed distractions and exercise played a large role.
Activity: 252
the anti smoking theme is deffo a good avenue for lympo to explore .. its something a huge population of the earth want to do if pushed could really make lympo a well known name.
"I quit with Lympo" t-shirts and the likes. Major advertising for Lympo and more people quitting. Bring it on.
Might have to start smoking again just so I can quit and get ma free tokens,hehe
Activity: 188
Not at all, it’s so product, partnership and technical discussion can be kept in one place, and price talk and general market speculation can also be kept in one place. It works far better this way
Activity: 28
I expect this business increase well and ideally.
Amazing design, cerebral logo, pretty good idea.
copper member
Activity: 196
Team is good, product prototype ready, idea is on a right track. Good luck guys!
Pages:
Jump to: