Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [LYM] Lympo - Monetizing sports and health data via blockchain - page 47. (Read 32966 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I'm glad that your token is still strong in the bear market. I'm honored to be involved in your bounty campaign. I will continue to buy some on the exchange.
Maybe your token will become a dark horse in 2018.
Activity: 97
Merit: 2
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
This project is the only one who actually stands up in this Red period. I love this project because it will stimulate people to do sports. Keep up the good work Lympo
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
We've had Samsung, Apple, Fitbit, Nokia etc all trying to get into the consumer health/fitness business and I'm not sure any of them have really succeeded to monetise the collected data.
What will lympo do?
Activity: 616
ANNOUNCEMENT

We are CLOSING KYC registration today (2018 March 12th) 15:00 GMT+2
KYC is needed for presale buyers' airdrop ONLY
If you still have not completed it - do it NOW

I remember you said that the bounty will be paid after the completion of KYC. It seems that the date is close. I am looking forward to it. I think it is worthwhile for me to participate in your bounty. Your token is already listed on the Exchange. More than other air projects. Cheesy

There never was any KYC for bounty participants.
Bounty spreadsheets can be downloaded here: https://we.tl/zdWicyg4vr

I think that you misunderstood him. He probably meant to says that you said you will pay bounty rewards after you finish KYC procedure for the ICO participants. Since the KYC ended on March 12th, when do you play to send out bounty rewards? I'm aware that it will cause the price to drop, but you have to do it anyway so better now than later. Right?

Whether this will mean to get the token Lympo bounty participants must send KYC to each participant?
Activity: 210
Why did you come up with an airdrop distribution using the Eidoo wallet? What goals are you going to hit? Is it like a pr for Eidoo wallet?
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
All these changes in price are happening while LYM is still on smaller exchanges. I have them for long term based so these increases and decreases are not going to impress me until I see them reaching at my targeted price in few months time. Market will come out of bearish sentiment after all and that time will reward for patience.

Exactly, I intend to hold Lympo at least until it gets to top100 market cap coins and I also hope to ride the wave of another bull trend. With all this great news from the team, the price will increase significantly after hitting top tier exchanges. 
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
All these changes in price are happening while LYM is still on smaller exchanges. I have them for long term based so these increases and decreases are not going to impress me until I see them reaching at my targeted price in few months time. Market will come out of bearish sentiment after all and that time will reward for patience.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1215
ANNOUNCEMENT

We are CLOSING KYC registration today (2018 March 12th) 15:00 GMT+2
KYC is needed for presale buyers' airdrop ONLY
If you still have not completed it - do it NOW

I remember you said that the bounty will be paid after the completion of KYC. It seems that the date is close. I am looking forward to it. I think it is worthwhile for me to participate in your bounty. Your token is already listed on the Exchange. More than other air projects. Cheesy

There never was any KYC for bounty participants.
Bounty spreadsheets can be downloaded here: https://we.tl/zdWicyg4vr

I think that you misunderstood him. He probably meant to says that you said you will pay bounty rewards after you finish KYC procedure for the ICO participants. Since the KYC ended on March 12th, when do you play to send out bounty rewards? I'm aware that it will cause the price to drop, but you have to do it anyway so better now than later. Right?
Activity: 518
Merit: 18
Despite a time of high uncertainty in the cryptocurrency market, the LYM token continues to grow

Recent months saw a period of growing uncertainty and large fluctuations in the value of most traditional crypto coins with Bitcoin losing more than half its value from December 2017 to date. Any rebounds do not seem to hold up for long and stability is yet to be achieved.

https://medium.com/@lympo.io/despite-a-time-of-high-uncertainty-in-the-cryptocurrency-market-the-lym-token-continues-to-grow-a7562443be7c
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Lympo token prices continue to rise until the price of $ 0.0408 or in ETH 0.000067 support Lympo to reach 0.00010 ETH today. Hold and Hold
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
Will my lympo tokens receive the Airdrop for non kyc customers as long as successful fill the form and place lym tokens in eidoo wallet?

For non KYC contributors there will be airdrop later this spring (April/May). You will be able to get 10% and/or 5% airdrop of your purchase. 10% for purchases before 500mln. tokens were sold and 5% for purchases between 500-600mln.

We will open registration on our website some time in April. Also, you will need to move tokens to Eidoo as well
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
Will my lympo tokens receive the Airdrop for non kyc customers as long as successful fill the form and place lym tokens in eidoo wallet?
copper member
Your project Lympo has a pretty good concept of monetizing sports and healthcare on one site that gives people a healthy lifestyle. Also, you write in  white paper that for your tokens it will be possible to buy health products that are so necessary for all of us.

Correct. We will implement a marketplace into our app and you will be able to purchase sports items with your LYMs/ETH and probably FIAT. You can register on https://lympo.io/ and help us shape and test our product along its development. For now it is only registration but later we will invitee registered users to do that. We want to create an app that will be user friendly, thus, community voice is a key and best auditor.
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
I missed the opportunity to participate because when I was about to send my ETH the crowdsale was closed unfortunately. I was looking for a place where I could buy Lympo right now or if I can take advantage of this airdrop it will be fantastic!. Kindly let me know.

Sorry, mate, but you will not get airdrops as they will be given only to pre-sale or main sale contributors. They always communicate on Telegram that tokens bought on exchanges will not count. Sorry.

But you can still buy LYMs on exchanges like IDEX (my favorite), Cobinhood and Gate.io. Of course you will pay premium right now as coin is already x2 main sale value and is holding pretty good in this market (being in green two digit numbers). There might be some corrections along the way but it seems by the end of this year it can get to 0,1USD easily. So you will still profit even if you buy right now.
Activity: 238
I missed the opportunity to participate because when I was about to send my ETH the crowdsale was closed unfortunately. I was looking for a place where I could buy Lympo right now or if I can take advantage of this airdrop it will be fantastic!. Kindly let me know.
Your project Lympo has a pretty good concept of monetizing sports and healthcare on one site that gives people a healthy lifestyle. Also, you write in  white paper that for your tokens it will be possible to buy health products that are so necessary for all of us.
Activity: 224
Merit: 107
It is really fantastic to see Lympo token (LYM) raise on the background of overall crypto value decline. However, I bet there will be substantial correction within a week.

Yes. On the declining and bleeding market, it is one of the only gems out there. And if you have bought with good discount/bonus you are doing greater than that )
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
It is really fantastic to see Lympo token (LYM) raise on the background of overall crypto value decline. However, I bet there will be substantial correction within a week.
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
That is some really nice gains from LYM over the last week. Hopefully, they can keep up for a longer period of time or at least when the whole market goes back to normal.

copper member
Увaжaeмый мeнeджep бayнти, извиняюcь! Bce cтaвки зa yчacтиe в пoдпиcнoй кoмпaнии в тaблицe зacчитaны. Cпacибo! У вac oтличнaя cильнaя кoмaндa, зaмeчaтeльный пpoeкт. Уcпexoв в дocтижeнии цeлeй для тoкeнa LYM

Thank you for your kind words. Our team is working very hard to deliver on the project and roadmap deadlines. We will have a great product with all your help.
Pages:
Jump to: