Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [LYM] Lympo - Monetizing sports and health data via blockchain - page 45. (Read 32966 times)

copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
Will the bounty rewards be payed this week? It was stated on the bounty thread that all participants will get tokens 2-4 weeks after the campaign ends. This week is the fourth week. Here's a quote from the first post in the bounty thread:

Main LYM tokens sale bounty campaign ends on February 28
You will receive your tokens 2-4 weeks after the main SALE will end, based on the stakes and/or tokens that you've earned during this bounty campaign.

I know that giving out bounty rewards will most likely lower the price, but we (the bounty participants) were fair and we did our part. Now it's time for the Lympo team to do their part and give out our rewards.

An we will.
Starting April 1st we will start distributing bounty tokens to all bounty participants. Tokens will be distributed in parts of 300k/day.We chose this model to minimize the the impact on exchange prices.
We will randomize all wallets and will make a public list of them so each participant can see when to expect tokens in their wallet.
Activity: 49
People,

They have told everyone in their Telegram channel that this Wednesday, March 28th,  big news is coming, they told an exchange might be in the works!!

Which exchange do you guys see Lympo in right now? Any wishes?
I would love to see Okex<3

Mark the dates guys!
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1215
Will the bounty rewards be payed this week? It was stated on the bounty thread that all participants will get tokens 2-4 weeks after the campaign ends. This week is the fourth week. Here's a quote from the first post in the bounty thread:

Main LYM tokens sale bounty campaign ends on February 28
You will receive your tokens 2-4 weeks after the main SALE will end, based on the stakes and/or tokens that you've earned during this bounty campaign.

I know that giving out bounty rewards will most likely lower the price, but we (the bounty participants) were fair and we did our part. Now it's time for the Lympo team to do their part and give out our rewards.
copper member
Reminder about the Q&A session on Telegram and more

We would like to remind you that we have a Q&A session on Telegram today, hosted by our CEO Ada Jonušė. The Q&A session starts today at 14:00–15:00 (GMT+1) (in 20 minutes from posting this), so if you have any questions at all – just TUNE IN!

Our Telegram: https://t.me/lympo

Also, we are very glad to be increasing our presence on Youtube with video features by the Crypto Lark and Suppoman and a full interview with CEO Ada Jonušė by Ivan on Tech. We invite you to check them out:

CryptoLark: https://youtu.be/kPCGdO2WQNE?t=6m35s

Suppoman: https://youtu.be/-UBw3QyDQhk?t=7m25s

Ivan on Tech interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ni57COP8DiA

Activity: 210
Merit: 11
The block chain of the sports health industry is a good piece of cake. Can Lympo chew on the share of the field, and hope that the project team can shoulder the banner.
Activity: 13
Hey folks, Ada is going live on their telegram channel in like 40 min for Q&A!
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
We are happy to announce another Q&A with Lympo CEO Ada Jonuse next Monday (March 28th) 14:00–15:00 (GMT+1)
Q&A will be held on Telegram and Ada will gladly welcome all of your comments, questions and suggestions.

i sure will take part in this campaign ,because i really look forward to  this project and learn more about Lympo  ,hope  run well in future

A project that goes according to plan and is getting more and more a good day. this is a great opportunity to join.
Activity: 224
Merit: 107
Blockchain Company  Lympo Reveals Plans to Distribute Shares to Token Holders

Recently there have been discussions in the crypto community that a coin which gives more value to the token holders in terms of the company’s ownership is key to its success in the future. Lympo, a sports and health data monetization startup, is set on actually making this a reality.

Earlier this week, a "Shark Tank" investor Kevin O'Leary told CNBC that he is working to conduct a $400 million crypto coin offering of a New York hotel to sell its ownership as a stock. "I'm a believer that asset-based coins will replace small-cap stocks," said O'Leary.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/blockchain-company-to-distribute-shares-to-token-holders/

Does this mean that LYM tokens will become not the utility but the security tokens? How will SEC look at all this? What are the consequences? Does Lympo need to get some special permission from SEC?
Activity: 966
Merit: 264
Blockchain Company  Lympo Reveals Plans to Distribute Shares to Token Holders

Recently there have been discussions in the crypto community that a coin which gives more value to the token holders in terms of the company’s ownership is key to its success in the future. Lympo, a sports and health data monetization startup, is set on actually making this a reality.

Earlier this week, a "Shark Tank" investor Kevin O'Leary told CNBC that he is working to conduct a $400 million crypto coin offering of a New York hotel to sell its ownership as a stock. "I'm a believer that asset-based coins will replace small-cap stocks," said O'Leary.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/blockchain-company-to-distribute-shares-to-token-holders/

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
We are happy to announce another Q&A with Lympo CEO Ada Jonuse next Monday (March 28th) 14:00–15:00 (GMT+1)
Q&A will be held on Telegram and Ada will gladly welcome all of your comments, questions and suggestions.

i sure will take part in this campaign ,because i really look forward to  this project and learn more about Lympo  ,hope  run well in future
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
The news is spreading which is good. Should be picked up by more sources as it is really amazing news.

https://coinidol.com/blockchain-company-to-distribute-shares-to-token-holders/

Activity: 238

Pre-sale participants qualify for the March 30th Airdrop, and the 10% Spring Airdrop (in April/May) as they purchased before 500 Million LYM were sold. (5% for those who purchased before 600 Million)
For pre-sale airdrop you must complete KYC.  - but it is now closed.
And regisyer you’r eidoo address on our web page – wich is now closed
Spring Airdrop - No KYC
For both - you must move tokens to Eidoo, Hold, and Await the Airdrops.
copper member
copper member
This is huge! Lympo is first of its kind with such a brave move to distribute part of the company to the community. Wink

One question - is IPO going to be open to every investor or only LYM token holders? It doesn't seem clear to me from the first announcement.

We will have more news about this a bit later - in a week or two. It will explain how, when and who gets those shares. 20% are solely for our token holders, no more than 1% per person of those 20% to give opportunity for everyone.
Activity: 413
Merit: 10
● KEEP CALM & HODL ●
WOW
Really a big new!

A short word to explain about the goodness of this project, I think this project has started to succeed with what they want.
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
This is huge! Lympo is first of its kind with such a brave move to distribute part of the company to the community. Wink

One question - is IPO going to be open to every investor or only LYM token holders? It doesn't seem clear to me from the first announcement.
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
This is some really good news. Actually, great news.
Couple days before Kevin O'Leary spoke about something like this and now Lympo is already doing this. Wow. Crypto world is really moving forward.
Activity: 533
Merit: 251
WOW
Really a big new!
Activity: 36
look at all those picures the found and names they made up lol, crypto is a fucking joke
Activity: 30
💥As promised yesterday, we are happy to announce the first ever EQUITY SHARES distribution in crypto world for our contributors 💥
We have decided to distribute 20% of our company shares to our community — the LYM token holders — adding an IPO to our roadmap. What does this mean for you?

This means:

- real participation in the company decision making;

- real transparency for thousands of contributors;

- real value for LYM token supporters.

Read more HERE

Join our TELEGRAM

Oh. My. Freaking. God.  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
That is awesome news. Better than I could  have expected. Now I am really excited to get the details how to become a sharholder of the next Apple.
Pages:
Jump to: