Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [LYM] Lympo - Monetizing sports and health data via blockchain - page 54. (Read 32966 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

a really great result. only a few hours left and ico is finished. the hardcap is soon reached. Everyone did a great job. Congratulations
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Wish to join the blog campaign
Activity: 497
Merit: 251
When is lympo tradable/transferable in MEW? or is the token already tradable/transferable?

EDIT: Clarifying that i mean the general transfer of tokens, that are often locked during and sometimes after ICOs
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
Wow, I’ve just taken a look at their website, they’ve almost reached to hard cap. They have actually collected a good sum of money, I hope they will actualize what they had promised. Then, investors will smile I think.

Exactly, that is quite nice sum of collected money! It would be nice to reach the hard cap before the sale closes Cool .. just for the fact. Let's see lympo among best performing coins on CMC.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Wow, I’ve just taken a look at their website, they’ve almost reached to hard cap. They have actually collected a good sum of money, I hope they will actualize what they had promised. Then, investors will smile I think.
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
How much time left do I have to write one entire blog article ?

We are almost sold out at 647.5mln (total 650mln) with 24 hours left for the sale. We hope to finish earlier though.  Cool Cool
Activity: 196
How much time left do I have to write one entire blog article ?
Activity: 42
The data like that will hep lots of research centers!
copper member
Lympo adds a new advisor to the team - Sorin Moisa

Sorin Moisa is a key player in the EU and Romanian politics and a big blockchain name - Lympo will benefit greatly from the competencies he brings to us.
Such an exciting time to be with Lympo, dont you think?

copper member
Lympo announces a partnership with the drone blockchain project Dorado: https://medium.com/@lympo.io/lympo-dorado-get-your-healthy-food-delivered-by-a-drone-3beb4529b983

Yes, we are very excited to sign a partnership deal with Dorado. Just one more step closer to our goal, one more step to make Lympo a leader in mHealth market.
copper member
Hello Everybody... Anyone knows when the tokens gonna be activated and when exchanges? its going to Etherdelta, and something like this?

Hello Smiley All information about exchanges will be announced when sale will end

Isn't Etherdelta trading every single ERC20 token? If yes then the tokens will be available for trading once you release them ,right ?

We are in talks with a few exchanges and we hope to have some great news for you after the sale in late March. However, we cannot give any names before the ICO is finished.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
A very interesting project, useful for users who exercise and lead a healthy life. Glad to see a sport development  everybody just thinks on the money but health and wellness is super important in our lives. Have you thought about partnering with Health & Wellness products providers and offer discount and reward coupons in your app for your users?

Agree with you, I think health is all things to all people because if your health is disturbed it seems you will not be able to do anything.
Activity: 132
Merit: 17
Hello Everybody... Anyone knows when the tokens gonna be activated and when exchanges? its going to Etherdelta, and something like this?

Hello Smiley All information about exchanges will be announced when sale will end

Isn't Etherdelta trading every single ERC20 token? If yes then the tokens will be available for trading once you release them ,right ?
Activity: 2828
Merit: 604
CoinMetro
Activity: 202
Merit: 10
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
Good afternoon . An attractive project for me, I like the ideas that support a healthy lifestyle. I am engaged in systematic sports. Never thought about the fact that the idea will appear on the blockchein. It will be interesting to follow the developments of the project. Respect the team.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
A very interesting project, useful for users who exercise and lead a healthy life. Glad to see a sport development  everybody just thinks on the money but health and wellness is super important in our lives. Have you thought about partnering with Health & Wellness products providers and offer discount and reward coupons in your app for your users?
Activity: 266
Merit: 12

a great project. the token sold is also very good. It is still possible to get a bonus. who buys today gets a little more token for free

copper member
Have you already seen Lympo review by none other than Suppoman himself?!

If you have not watched it yet, please do as he names pros and cons of our project.
Please have a look and do share your opinion about Lympo, what future do you see for us, what would you like us to implement along the way.
We are really excited to get your opinions - after all, you will be our users. Thank you and happy watching.

Final rating: VERY GOOD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYrsgl1ydF4
Activity: 30
Lympo app development updates: how to earn crypto by being healthy?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSjiJPqO8OQ

nice video Lympo is the best
i think the team need work hard for develop all app for this project

I did like the app presentation as well. Cant wait till i get my hands on it. It seems they will have a good live test during the marathon run with at least several hundred runners using it  Cool Cool
copper member
Russian translation of white paper full of shit. A lot of unrelated text and grammatical errors. make a normal translation

Thank you for your insight. All translations were done by our community members and/or bounty hunters. We will ask them to review it once again and fix mistakes as soon as possible.
Pages:
Jump to: