Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [LYM] Lympo - Monetizing sports and health data via blockchain - page 52. (Read 32966 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Cardano is long term investment. To many coins in the market: 45 Billion............
Activity: 756
Merit: 114
http://www.cd3d.app/
nice result, this project reached the hardcap
congrats for all contributors and supporters
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/lympo/#markets

It's good news that the token is already included in the coinmarketcap.  I expect that very soon it will be present on many exchanges and the cost of it will soar
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Do you know what are the main reasons that Lympo sold all its tokens? Meeting the hard cap is not the usual thing nowadays.

Exellent whitepaper with the examples of numerous use cases that explained the main concept of the project, uniqueness of the idea backed by the exellent team work and, of course, the way the ICO was held (Thanks to EIDOO)!
IMO all of these factors resulted in the hard cap for LYMPO) Congratulations with such result!
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
Wow I was surprised to see this on coinmarketcap so quickly.

that's really amazing that LYM is already listed. Congratulations. Now the course has to rise a bit and everything is perfect
hopefully lympo can get into big exchange like OkEx, Kucoin or others, and the price can exceed the price of ICO 0,000025 ETH / 1 ETH: 40.000 LYM.
developers would want to be able list on major exchange, therefore they will do their best
i believe with the trust that has given investors will not be wasted developers and they don't want to disappoint investors
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Do you know what are the main reasons that Lympo sold all its tokens? Meeting the hard cap is not the usual thing nowadays.
Activity: 378

that's really amazing that LYM is already listed. Congratulations. Now the course has to rise a bit and everything is perfect
hopefully lympo can get into big exchange like OkEx, Kucoin or others, and the price can exceed the price of ICO 0,000025 ETH / 1 ETH: 40.000 LYM.
Activity: 434
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
Please update your LYMPO EXTRA BOUNTY CAMPAIGN THREAD Spreadsheet !
here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-lym-extra-lympo-extra-bounty-campaign-thread-3018421
Your bounty manager said update on March 1 , but now there is no update. I am worried about whether or not you will pay  Sad
Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

This showing good indicator how dev is active and caring about the future of this token. I believe very soon price will explode this is another good chance to pick this token at cheap price before it get listed on a big exchange.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
How quickly things are happening here in incredible token is already tradable on first exchange which is Idex and also has listing successfully on coinmarketcap too. Off course need more exchanges the bigger ones but the efficiency and quickness to get the things sorted out is impressive as of now with these two steps taken already.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1215
Hi! Since the bounty manager won't give us an answer in the bounty thread (link to my post), I'll try my luck here.
When will we (signature bounty participants) be able to see how many tokens should we expect to receive? I know that the tokens will be distributed later, but I would really like to see how many tokens will I receive.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
MONETIZING SPORTS AND HEALTH DATA VIA BLOCKCHAIN
HEALTHY LIFESTYLE ECOSYSTEM POWERED BY USER-GENERATED AND USER-CONTROLLED SPORTS AND WELLNESS DATA

How it work? Sports & Health? Amazing, how do you manage this?

Best regards

Okane Satoshi
Steward.Friendz
Signal.Network
Activity: 862

A very good project for me because it has been entered in hardcap with a short time in my opinion. Wink
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Activity: 89
Very good to see the mark up hitting!
Activity: 862
Congratulations on the success that has been achieved by this project, hopefully the process and the steps they want to run smoothly.
Activity: 388
Merit: 1
Lympo is a good project. this project is helpful for who are doing sports. this system can be use in a gyms for get and analyze health details about gym members. im also going to gym. i dont remember past of my health records like weight my blood presser. i think this is very useful. good luck to your project.   
Pages:
Jump to: