Author

Topic: [ANN] Lynked.World : Solving Real Life Problems in the current Digital Era - page 102. (Read 202675 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 102
I am very proud of this ongoing project and also I have participated in various bounties here. Kardna in my opinion, we must support it until it is successful.
Activity: 220
Merit: 0
What is your soft cap and hard cap?

Hi Anozig12

Lynked.World Softcap is 5,000,000 USD while Hardcap is 25,000,000 USD.

With will happen with unsold tokens, in case you don't reach hard cap?

Well standard practice is to burn those tokens, so I presume that is the case here too.
Activity: 224
Lynked.World is doing some wonders.Having a working product (App) in ICO phase supported both on Android and iOS is a refreshing thing to see. Multifactor authentication that has been introduced recently with digital wallet feature forced me to believe in what team is doing!

Can you explain more about Multifactor authentication? Will that be for application or?

That means that your mobile device becomes an authenticator itself, so you don't need passwords, usernames and stuff like that.

How much is such a system safe at all?

Its as safe as your own mobile device is,simple as that.So you cant blame anyone else if you get hacked,its on you.

Well, you can't, but people love to blame someone else Grin

When you get hacked it is always down to you in the end.If you take care about security and take precautions you won't get hacked.
Activity: 253
Merit: 10
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
Can you tell me more about Job portal,how you came up to that idea?

I didn't know that will be an option too. So we will be able to look for job, or look for workers?
Activity: 266
Lynked.World is doing some wonders.Having a working product (App) in ICO phase supported both on Android and iOS is a refreshing thing to see. Multifactor authentication that has been introduced recently with digital wallet feature forced me to believe in what team is doing!

Can you explain more about Multifactor authentication? Will that be for application or?

That means that your mobile device becomes an authenticator itself, so you don't need passwords, usernames and stuff like that.

Its as safe as your own mobile device is,simple as that.So you cant blame anyone else if you get hacked,its on you.

Well, you can't, but people love to blame someone else Grin
Activity: 240

Hi Anozig12

With will happen with unsold tokens, in case you don't reach hard cap?
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Can you tell me more about Job portal,how you came up to that idea?
copper member
Activity: 196
Storing various data in a digital wallet must be with good security protection. Personal data is a secret, if there is hacking in the digital wallet it will be bad for users.
Using what technology, for the protection of the digital wallet?

Hi Jorandck

Through Ethereum blockchain architecture and biometrics on the mobile device, our platform provides multi-factor authentication without a username, password, third-party authenticator, or physical hardware token.

Activity: 294

Hi Anozig12

@Lynked.world

I don't see any info regarding exchanger listing. Did not see anything in roadmap.

As ICO investor I need to be sure about that. Please help with important dates.

Hi wantjokull

Lynked.World will of course be listed on the exchanges after end of Sale, but since there is almost five months left till end of that period, it's too early to talk about details and exact dates.
Rest assured, we will keep our community informed!

I think this is right approach,by focusing on exchange,only thing you can attract are speculators and short term investors,and you dont want those anyway.
copper member

Hi Anozig12

@Lynked.world

I don't see any info regarding exchanger listing. Did not see anything in roadmap.

Hi wantjokull

Lynked.World will of course be listed on the exchanges after end of Sale, but since there is almost five months left till end of that period, it's too early to talk about details and exact dates.
Rest assured, we will keep our community informed!
Activity: 308
Storing various data in a digital wallet must be with good security protection. Personal data is a secret, if there is hacking in the digital wallet it will be bad for users.
Using what technology, for the protection of the digital wallet?
Activity: 322

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

Hi Anozig12

@Lynked.world

copper member
What is Lynked.World Reward System?

Hi CrnaSupa

The Lynked.World Rewards System and LBD (Lynk  Boost  Dollars)  form  the foundation  for  rewarding contributors  in the Lynked.World ecosystem and for creating  awareness and  promoting  adoption  of  the ecosystem among the masses.The Lynked.World Rewards System promotes  and encourages  content  creators  to  publish  their  content  on  the Lynked.World platform and  in  turn  getrewarded with Lynk Boost Dollars (LBD) for the same.These  rewards (for example) are awarded  to users  who contribute to the ecosystem via blogs, articles, posts  etc. The reward  points  are calculated based on an internal algorithm, depending on parameters such as the uniqueness,originality,exclusiveness of the content.The algorithm has also  been  designed  to be intelligent  enough to stop the abuse of the reward scoring system to  deter  manipulation  and  to  make  sure  that  rewards are always directed towards genuinely deserving individuals.
copper member

Hi Anozig12

Activity: 264
I think I persuaded my friend to participate in your project, but he said that he was away from the computer, I advised him to arrive as soon as possible and register in a whitelist I do not know whether he would have time? when the deadline of registration - remind please.

Hi gefander!

Thank you for your interest and for spreading the awareness abyt Lynked.World.
We have private sale going on at the moment, and your friends definitely have time to join.
They should simply go to our Tokensale website and register there.

What is the minimum amount I have to invest today join private sale, and when distribution?

Hi MrSlave

Minimum amount needed in order to join Private Sale is 1 ETH, and LYNK tokens will be distributed after end of Sale.

Until when is your Private Sale  going on?

Hi CptPizzard

Private sale  will go on until start of Public sale, so that means until November 5th.

How much i have to invest to be eligible for Private Sale?

Hi nnekic86

To join our Private Sale you have to invest atleast  1 ETH(or BTC equivalent of that amount).To join, please visit our Token Sale Website.

What will be the minimum investment in public ICO?

Minimum investment in the public phase of sale is going to be 100 dollars.
What currecies can we use for public sale?

Hi Melkor32

We accept ETH and BTC during our Public sale and Private sale.
Will you accept any other currencies in the future or just ETH and BTC?

Hi Kryptoking21

We don't plan to add any more cryptocurrencies, as we believe that having ETH and BTC is enough.

I think that's enough because they are the most popular cryptocurrencies Grin
I agree,even thought it never hurts to have more options,ETH and BTc are more than enough Cheesy

If someone wants to invest he will find a way to get some ETH or BTC to be honest.It is not a complicated thing to do.

Of course, these are common cryptocurrencies, available to everyone Grin
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
BTC
This seems a very interesting project and quite intriguing. The project title is really catchy and I commend the Lynked.World team in creating the tagline "Solving Real Life Problems in the current Digital Era". I will follow this thread and I guess this will really something in the near future.
I was also attracted by the name of the project. I hope that this is not all of its pluses Grin.
Surface analysis conducted by me showed good results Wink Surface analysis conducted by me showed good results
Activity: 124
What is Lynked.World Reward System?
Activity: 31
Activity: 143

Jump to: