Author

Topic: [ANN] Lynked.World : Solving Real Life Problems in the current Digital Era - page 103. (Read 202675 times)

Activity: 166
Merit: 0
I think I persuaded my friend to participate in your project, but he said that he was away from the computer, I advised him to arrive as soon as possible and register in a whitelist I do not know whether he would have time? when the deadline of registration - remind please.

Hi gefander!

Thank you for your interest and for spreading the awareness abyt Lynked.World.
We have private sale going on at the moment, and your friends definitely have time to join.
They should simply go to our Tokensale website and register there.

What is the minimum amount I have to invest today join private sale, and when distribution?

Hi MrSlave

Minimum amount needed in order to join Private Sale is 1 ETH, and LYNK tokens will be distributed after end of Sale.

Until when is your Private Sale  going on?

Hi CptPizzard

Private sale  will go on until start of Public sale, so that means until November 5th.

How much i have to invest to be eligible for Private Sale?

Hi nnekic86

To join our Private Sale you have to invest atleast  1 ETH(or BTC equivalent of that amount).To join, please visit our Token Sale Website.

What will be the minimum investment in public ICO?

Minimum investment in the public phase of sale is going to be 100 dollars.
What currecies can we use for public sale?

Hi Melkor32

We accept ETH and BTC during our Public sale and Private sale.
Will you accept any other currencies in the future or just ETH and BTC?

Hi Kryptoking21

We don't plan to add any more cryptocurrencies, as we believe that having ETH and BTC is enough.

I think that's enough because they are the most popular cryptocurrencies Grin
I agree,even thought it never hurts to have more options,ETH and BTc are more than enough Cheesy

If someone wants to invest he will find a way to get some ETH or BTC to be honest.It is not a complicated thing to do.
Activity: 153
I think I persuaded my friend to participate in your project, but he said that he was away from the computer, I advised him to arrive as soon as possible and register in a whitelist I do not know whether he would have time? when the deadline of registration - remind please.

Hi gefander!

We have private sale going on at the moment, and your friends definitely have time to join.

What is the minimum amount I have to invest today join private sale, and when distribution?

Hi MrSlave

Minimum amount needed in order to join Private Sale is 1 ETH, and LYNK tokens will be distributed after end of Sale.

Hi CptPizzard

Private sale  will go on until start of Public sale, so that means until November 5th.

Hi nnekic86

To join our Private Sale you have to invest atleast  1 ETH(or BTC equivalent of that amount).To join, please visit our Token Sale Website.

Hi Melkor32

Hi Kryptoking21

We don't plan to add any more cryptocurrencies, as we believe that having ETH and BTC is enough.

I agree,even thought it never hurts to have more options,ETH and BTc are more than enough Cheesy
Activity: 294
Lynked.World is doing some wonders.Having a working product (App) in ICO phase supported both on Android and iOS is a refreshing thing to see. Multifactor authentication that has been introduced recently with digital wallet feature forced me to believe in what team is doing!

Can you explain more about Multifactor authentication? Will that be for application or?

That means that your mobile device becomes an authenticator itself, so you don't need passwords, usernames and stuff like that.
How does the Multifactor work? Can we get some insight on it?
Activity: 222
Lynked.World is doing some wonders.Having a working product (App) in ICO phase supported both on Android and iOS is a refreshing thing to see. Multifactor authentication that has been introduced recently with digital wallet feature forced me to believe in what team is doing!

Can you explain more about Multifactor authentication? Will that be for application or?

That means that your mobile device becomes an authenticator itself, so you don't need passwords, usernames and stuff like that.
Activity: 211
Activity: 216
I see that you will offer digital wallet. Can you tell me what will be the use cases of your digital wallet?

I think it will be used to share verified documents, educational certificates and stuff like that safely.
Is using that digital wallet mandatory?

Hi Comex33

Digital wallet is integral part of Lynked World,and you will use it  to store  personal identification and other document e.g. Passport, Driver’s License, Medical Records, Degree Certificates etc.

Something like the real one Grin

Wondering if it is similar to Apple Wallet?Is that possible to try out already?
Activity: 266
I see that you will offer digital wallet. Can you tell me what will be the use cases of your digital wallet?

I think it will be used to share verified documents, educational certificates and stuff like that safely.

Hi Comex33

Digital wallet is integral part of Lynked World,and you will use it  to store  personal identification and other document e.g. Passport, Driver’s License, Medical Records, Degree Certificates etc.

Something like the real one Grin
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Lynked.World enables individuals and organizations to own, control and share digitally trusted identity, data and documents in a secure and convenient manner. The project has applications on google play store and App store. I believe this platform has all elements necessary to be become a pioneer when it comes to making blockchain technology available for the masses.

I totally agree,what impresses me the most is that they have working applications already,rare are the projects that developed apps first and then went for Sale!
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Lynked.World enables individuals and organizations to own, control and share digitally trusted identity, data and documents in a secure and convenient manner. The project has applications on google play store and App store. I believe this platform has all elements necessary to be become a pioneer when it comes to making blockchain technology available for the masses.
Activity: 252

Hi gefander!

Hi MrSlave

Hi CptPizzard

Hi nnekic86

Hi Melkor32

Hi Kryptoking21

copper member
Activity: 196

Hi Comex33

copper member
Do you have a minimum viable product already or is it still in development?

There is an application already, both for iOS and Android and it is fully functional.You can download it from App store and Google Play store.
Is it free or do we have to pay for the application?

Hi CrnaSupa

Both applications are of course free, and we invite you try it by yourself!
copper member
Is LYNK  security or utility token?

Hi BehindTheWheel

The LYNK token  does not give any rights to dividends  or interests and hence it is utility token.

copper member

Hi gefander!

Hi MrSlave

Hi CptPizzard

Hi nnekic86

Hi Melkor32

Hi Kryptoking21

copper member
Do you have a minimum viable product already or is it still in development?

Hi OrganD0n0r

We have working applications already, that you are free to try!

iOS app

Android app
copper member
Can you tell me more about Lynked.World? What is it about? What will we be able to do with Lynked.World?

Hi PasjaKesa

Lynked.World is a blockchain based secure platform for individuals and institutions to own, control and share digitally trusted identity, data and documents.We envision and prepare ourselves for a new era of the digital world, embracing blockchain technologies as the primary vehicle for trust and authenticity to ride on, to validate and safeguard digital identities, data and documents. In the process, we shall cast sight on new horizons  for  all  kinds  of  applications  to  be  built  in  our  eco  system  solving  day-in-life  issues,  while taking advantage of the manifoldbenefits that blockchain technologies provide. We have a mission to walk new avenues by removing the key constraints around reliability and providing an innovative application platform for the next leap forward towards Web 3.0.

To learn more about Lynked.World, please check our Whitepaper.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
I see that you have both android and iOS apps out.What can we do with your app,what are the features?

Are there any differences in the options for users between these two apps?

I would like to know that, if there is someone who tried both version could give us some feedback that would be appreciated.

In essence there shouldn't be difference between these two platforms.

That is true,but you never know with iOS and Apple,as they always like to complicate things and put some restrictions.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Is LYNK  security or utility token?

From what i understood,LYNK is utility token.
copper member

Hi HiLander

Some of the main features of our digital wallet:
-Secure storage of digital documents on your mobile device.
-Control of your own data –Share only what is explicitly authorized by you
-Get your documents verified on blockchain
-Enabling authorities to issue digitally signed documents to user wallets.
copper member
I see that you have both android and iOS apps out.What can we do with your app,what are the features?

Are there any differences in the options for users between these two apps?

Hi EDVED

There is no difference, both applications are the same.
Jump to: