Author

Topic: [ANN] Lynked.World : Solving Real Life Problems in the current Digital Era - page 115. (Read 202570 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Can you tell me what are Lynk Boost dollars? It is kind of confusing me.

Thats their internal currency that you will get for doing various tasks,and then you will replace those for LYNK tokens.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
What will you do with unsold tokens after the ICO ends?

Hi HakiMikkinen

Any Unsold Tokens after the token sale (based on the hard cap of 25 million USD) will be moved to the Community Reward Pool.

copper member
Can you tell me more about Lynked.World digital wallet?

Hi dimaVodka

Lynked.World digital wallet is a convenient way to store your personal identification and other document e.g. Passport, Driver’s License, Medical Records, Degree Certificates, and more on your mobile device. These documents can be securely verified on blockchain.
Our Digital Wallet enables users to own and control their digital information and share identity, documents and data directly with other entities such as employers, institutions and businesses in a secure and convenient way.
copper member
Can i be part of Lynked.World without investing any money?

Hi Tyrant76

Yes you can,by joining our bounty campaign and airdrop and getting rewarded for spreading awareness about Lynked.World.
Here are the links :

Bounty Campaign

Airdrop Campaign

Activity: 52
Merit: 1
I think like you're just a downgrade from steemit. Sorry.
Besides there is ECTA in development as well and it provides much more than your ID verification service. Not to mention its pretty much inbuilt in some chains that are developing right now and also EOS social network w/e its gonna be called.
Why would I want to choose your project over others?
Activity: 238
What is a community rewards pool?How does it work?

It is a part of an entire rewards system if I'm not mistaken and it will be use to reward users for participating in the project.
various prizes are always given a platform to attract users involved, one of which is community rewards. this includes the Lynked team strategy, successfully implemented and many users involved. Community rewards provide powerful motivation for users to get involved and provide good development for the platform.
Activity: 166

It is a part of an entire rewards system if I'm not mistaken and it will be use to reward users for participating in the project.
Activity: 103
Can you tell me what are Lynk Boost dollars? It is kind of confusing me.
Activity: 175
Activity: 152
What is your marketing strategy?I would like to know more about your plans after the ICO is done when it comes to marketing.
Activity: 140
What will you do with unsold tokens after the ICO ends?
Activity: 89
A nice thought, of course, I think this new thing and it is also very interesting to follow, we hope this soon goes well.
Activity: 153
Can you tell me more about Lynked.World digital wallet?
Activity: 294
Can i be part of Lynked.World without investing any money?
Activity: 124
What will be the biggest possible bonus?

Hi GoranGazo

Biggest possible bonus will 35% ,during first phase of our Main Sale.

So there will be more sale phases during main sale?Can you give more info please?

Hi Ajutokintumi

We will have 4 rounds during our Main Sale, with different discounts.

Round 1
November 15th 2018-December 6th 2018
Discount-35%
Price per 1 LYNK-0,2275 USD

Round 2
December 7th. 2018-December 28th 2018
Discount-25%
Price per 1 LYNK-0,2625 USD

Round 3
December 29th 2018-January 19th 2019
Discount-15%
Price per 1 LYNK-0,2975 USD

Round 4
January 20th 2019-February 10th 2019
Discount-0%
Price per 1 LYNK-0,35 USD

It's great that you have bonuses till January 19th  Cheesy
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

Biggest possible bonus will be 35% during Round 1 of our token sale,that will last from November 15th until Dec 6th.
Great, 3 weeks of great bonuses. Cool I hope the market will be green by this time. There are signs that the bulls are already going)🚀
Activity: 31
What is the price of 1 LYNK?

Hi dimaVODKA

Price of 1 LYNK=0,35 USD ,while minimum investment needed to join is set at 100 USD. We are currently in Private Sale phase, and Main Sale starts on November 15th.

Is this minimum applies only to private sale?

Hi STUNTMANMAJK

This minimum applies for public sale. We will soon release info regarding private sale ,so stay tuned!
What's the difference between public and private sale?
Activity: 266

Hi GoranGazo

Biggest possible bonus will 35% ,during first round of our Main Sale.
What will be your bonus during the second round of Main Sale?

The bonus for the 2nd stage is 25%
Activity: 34

Hi GoranGazo

Biggest possible bonus will 35% ,during first round of our Main Sale.
What will be your bonus during the second round of Main Sale?
Activity: 66
Announcement:Top Management and Engineering Institutions in India to Adopt Blockchain Technology Courtesy of Lynked.World.

Premiere institutions in the country like the Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati, Indian Institute of Management Shillong, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad plan to issue digital identity card for their employees and students and also issue digital certificates using Lynked.World solutions as pilot projects.
Arun Kumar, who is founder and CEO of Lynked.World, says the platform will make administering student records and other important information much easier for both students and institutions worldwide.

Read more about this HERE

This is really impressive partnership,since you are getting into  instutions,and once you prove Lynked.World with them,all other institions in India,and others around the world will want to implement your solutions!

Thats true,when institutions accept your platform,then you know you are doing things right,as they wont test just about anything,it has to be top quality project in order for them to try it out.

Whats even more impressive is the fact that those are some of the leading institutions in India!Good job Lynked.World team!
Jump to: