Author

Topic: [ANN] Lynked.World : Solving Real Life Problems in the current Digital Era - page 118. (Read 202570 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
What are the uses and benefits od digital identity?
Activity: 222
How much should i invest in Lynked.World?

You should invest only what you can afford, no more no less.
Activity: 4
I'm glad that I invested in this idea and I think it will only go up from here. If the team is able to bring what they've done so far im 100% sure this business is here to stay and really be one of the better ideas out there.
Activity: 140
How much should i invest in Lynked.World?
Activity: 212
How you plan to use raised funds?

Hi dimaVODKA

Here is how we plan to use raised funds:

Development (30%)
Efforts   in   developing   additional   features   of   the  ecosystem,  smart  contract  developments,  architecture      enhancements,      collaborating      with  partners  to  integrate  new  features  and 
completion of other milestone objectives.

Marketing (50%)
Investment  in  different  marketing  efforts  with  partners  and  using  PR  agencies  to  increase  brand  presence,  showcase  product,  onboard  end users and businesses using digital media, events, conferences and so on.

Operations (17 %)
Corporate    development    and    expenditure    across   various   company   expenses   such   as   premises, facilities, travel, administration, taxes etc.

Legal (3%)
Regulatory and legal expenses.

Really healthy amount of funds dedicated to marketing, most important aspect of each project these days.
Activity: 158
What is your total supply?
Activity: 294
When did you start developing Lynked.World?
Activity: 230
Is there a minimum required investment?

Hi Comex33

We don't have minimum amount set, so everyone can join the Lynked.World sale!

Does this only apply to the general sale or to a private one as well?
Activity: 266
Do you have a MVP or working app?

Hi Melkor32

We already have working applications for both iOS and Android platforms.

Which one do you preffer the most?
Are iOS and Android only platforms you will be focusing on?

Since iOS and Android are holding like 99% of the market,i dont think team should waste time on windows phone or similar obscure platforms.

Yeah, that would be waste of time and money Roll Eyes
copper member
Activity: 196
What is your soft cap and hard cap,how much you plan to raise?

Hi DammeClaudeVanJean

Our Softcap is set at 5,000,000 USD while Hardcap is at 25,000,000 USD.

copper member

Hi Comex33

Minimum amount needed to invest is set at 100 USD.
Activity: 50

Hi Melkor32

Since iOS and Android are holding like 99% of the market,i dont think team should waste time on windows phone or similar obscure platforms.
Activity: 32
Activity: 34

Hi dimaVODKA

Development (30%)
Efforts   in   developing   additional   features   of   the  ecosystem,  smart  contract  developments,  architecture      enhancements,      collaborating      with  partners  to  integrate  new  features  and  

Marketing (50%)
Investment  in  different  marketing  efforts  with  partners  and  using  PR  agencies  to  increase  brand  presence,  showcase  product,  onboard  end users and businesses using digital media, events, conferences and so on.

Operations (17 %)
Corporate    development    and    expenditure    across   various   company   expenses   such   as   premises, facilities, travel, administration, taxes etc.

Legal (3%)

I see that you plan to spend signifcant amount on marketing.Good move i think,considering importance of marketing in the blockchain world.
I agree,every good project needs to be known  Cheesy
Activity: 31

Hi Melkor32

Activity: 264

Hi Melkor32

Activity: 210
What is your soft cap and hard cap,how much you plan to raise?
copper member
Team member of the day
Arun Kumar,Founder & CEO at Lynked.World
Lynked.World
LinkedIn

Arun has more than 15 years of global experience with big companies like NEC, Toyota Motors, Liberty Global, Adecco and Dassault System. He is a professional who flourishes at blending business skills with technical expertise to bolster momentum in business agenda. He helps customers understand blockchain technology and how to apply blockchain to their own business models. He has been the visionary behind the conceptualization and evolution of the Lynked.World Platform.

Activity: 276

Hi dimaVODKA

Development (30%)
Efforts   in   developing   additional   features   of   the  ecosystem,  smart  contract  developments,  architecture      enhancements,      collaborating      with  partners  to  integrate  new  features  and  

Marketing (50%)
Investment  in  different  marketing  efforts  with  partners  and  using  PR  agencies  to  increase  brand  presence,  showcase  product,  onboard  end users and businesses using digital media, events, conferences and so on.

Operations (17 %)
Corporate    development    and    expenditure    across   various   company   expenses   such   as   premises, facilities, travel, administration, taxes etc.

Legal (3%)

I see that you plan to spend signifcant amount on marketing.Good move i think,considering importance of marketing in the blockchain world.

Marketing is as important as product,and since Lynked.World already has working iOS and Android mobile applications,makes sense to focus on that  after end of sale.
Activity: 98
The Challenge Vs The Solution
When it comes to Job Recruitment Challenge is to find the best candidate but can we belive the normal profile? award-winning professional networks allow us to find trusted candidates.

That is true,LinkedIn is full of fake profiles,and i hope Lynked.World will be able to sort that problem,and take over.

the initial process we have to look at the normal profile, that is as a reference that is recognized by each project. good or not someone's work will be seen in the field and it is a measure of performance appraisal.
I hope this platform is in good condition and trusted.
Jump to: