Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lynked.World : Solving Real Life Problems in the current Digital Era - page 68. (Read 202675 times)

copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
How many tokens are allocated for private sale?

If I'm right, 150,000,000 LYNK tokens are allocated for Private Sale.

Hi Ridethewave

You are right, 150,000,000 LYNK (that means whole sale allocation) are available during Private Sale.
copper member
Does the bounty lasts as long as the sale lasts or those are not correlated?

Hi ChewBubblegum

We plan to have Bounty Campaign going on until end of the Sale.
Activity: 266
Since you already have apps out,for how long is Lynked.World in development?I guess its for atleast 1 year,maybe even more.

Hi SRBYN

Lynked.World has been in the development since  early 2017. We wanted to develop an app first,before moving on to the sale.

It definitely shows,and it is the right approach!Since when is application out?

I think the app came out in April.
Will they still be improving the app after public sale?

I believe they will, both applications have already been upgraded several times since the release.
Activity: 211

If I'm right, 150,000,000 LYNK tokens are allocated for Private Sale.
Activity: 74
Does the bounty lasts as long as the sale lasts or those are not correlated?
Activity: 166
Since you already have apps out,for how long is Lynked.World in development?I guess its for atleast 1 year,maybe even more.

Hi SRBYN

Lynked.World has been in the development since  early 2017. We wanted to develop an app first,before moving on to the sale.

Hi Comex33

We will keep improving and developing our application, as we plan to add more features after end of Sale.

That is the thing I like the most, that you have a very aggressive development plan and that shows already.
Activity: 95
Activity: 248
Merit: 1
How you plan to use raised funds,if you set that already?

Hi Toshiro Mifune

This is how we plan to spend raised funds

Great decision to put 50% towards marketing since product is already there and we need to focus on promoting it the most.
copper member

Hi SRBYN

Hi Comex33

We will keep improving and developing our application, as we plan to add more features after end of Sale.
copper member
Is KYC needed in order to join the sale?

Hi CrnaSupa

All contributors towards the token sale have to be whitelisted via a KYC process. More details about the same will be available in our Token Sale Website.
copper member
Why should i join Lynked.World?

Hi Anozig12, that's the good question!

Our current world of sharing identity and background verification is time consuming, costly and error prone. We provide simple, secure and trusted platform for individuals and institutions to own, control and share digitally trusted identity. It’s the future of identity management.

Once you build your digital identity you can reuse it at multiple place like Bank, Airport, University. Your identity and information are digitally verified for once and all. No need to repeat the verification of same data multiple times. You own your data and you control the use of it using Lynked.World app to institution and organization.
copper member
Do you maybe have a shorter version of whitepaper?

Hi dimaVODKA

We don't have shorter version, as we believe  that our Whitepaper is essential for full understanding of the Lynked.World.
copper member

Hi SRBYN

Hi HundredEyes, thank you for the support!

Application is out since March 2018.

Did you develop both applications (Android and iOS) simultaneously?

Hi 10CMember

Yes, we developed android and iOS apps simultaneously. Android app was released  a bit earlier though.
Activity: 124
Is KYC needed in order to join the sale?
Activity: 31
Why should i join Lynked.World?
Activity: 153
Do you maybe have a shorter version of whitepaper?
Activity: 32

Hi SRBYN

copper member

Hi Toshiro Mifune

Can you explain what these 17% for the operations means?

Hi Jeremija

Under "Operations" we consider corporate  development and expenditure across various company expenses such as premises, facilities, travel, administration, taxes etc.

copper member

Hi SRBYN

Hi HundredEyes, thank you for the support!

Application is out since March 2018.
Activity: 252

Hi Toshiro Mifune

Can you explain what these 17% for the operations means?
Pages:
Jump to: