Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lyrabar - A rare bar with Lyra2REv2 algorithm, 0.9.1 is out! [CPU/GPU PoW] - page 26. (Read 67654 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 10
The precious bar
Hoping it will be a hybrid POW/POS or a pure POS  Grin

This is confusing. The dev say "Last PoW block is 840960". What does this mean? Will it be PoS after that block? Or is it just the last PoW block with mining rewards?

To clarify out any misunderstanding, the PoW ends at the block 840960. It means at this point it's the last block with a "mining reward". What happens after that, I'm sure it will be one of the modern techniques nowadays that will be applied to the mechanics of the core to keep the blockchain running. I'ts very hard to tell exactly at this point what happens when getting more near the last blocks.

Happy mining till that!  Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Hoping it will be a hybrid POW/POS or a pure POS  Grin

This is confusing. The dev say "Last PoW block is 840960". What does this mean? Will it be PoS after that block? Or is it just the last PoW block with mining rewards?
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
No exchange yet.. Undecided

I smell dumpers....
WHY do you need a exchange so FAST(Desperate)??

Yes i will DUMP this shit...
Well that was extremely BLUNT and honest of you Wink I think that for your honesty you should dump some coins this way LY79HfJSwuSp1bii5kTE4wiDaLKJPsLqS2 Wink It would really be appreciated mate Cheesy
Activity: 444
Life is a bitch, get used to it...
DUMP here : LhwWLxbnxFmdRH9cCfnHdRgZ9NFogTctP1
Thanks Wink
Activity: 297

I smell dumpers....

Yes i will DUMP this shit...
Activity: 444
Life is a bitch, get used to it...

I smell dumpers....
Activity: 297
If you like this coin then you should jump on the vertcoin wagon . Cool things coming.
I was down with Vertcoin back when it was cool then wasn't cool then cool again mate Wink LOL
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
If you like this coin then you should jump on the vertcoin wagon . Cool things coming.
Dev I think we should start twitter campaign, towards promote lyrabar and lyra2re algo.

I think we shold do that, not dev  Wink This is true community coin, for hobbyists - by hobbyists as they say.
It's not big deal to tweet something about this coin and show some support that way..  Cool

I meant an official twitter account, towards coordinate our PR campaign.

I think that is a good idea and would help the people learn more about this coin and the algo that it uses Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1193
Merit: 1000
Peaky Blinder
Dev I think we should start twitter campaign, towards promote lyrabar and lyra2re algo.

I think we shold do that, not dev  Wink This is true community coin, for hobbyists - by hobbyists as they say.
It's not big deal to tweet something about this coin and show some support that way..  Cool

I meant an official twitter account, towards coordinate our PR campaign.

Huh?
Activity: 180
Merit: 101

legendary
Activity: 1193
Merit: 1000
Peaky Blinder
Activity: 180
Merit: 101
dev is 24/7 on ##lyrabar @freenode
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
aka "whocares"
I hope you keep it up Dev
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1169
...That Lyra2RE IS FASTER ON A CPU THAN A GPU! 
Interesting. I'll try on my processor.
What if i told you...

http://i.imgur.com/o6R3vm0.png

This is my [email protected] with 6cores  Shocked

More expensive than a gpu though
Activity: 32
What if i told you...

This is my [email protected] with 6cores  Shocked
The algorithm we've chosen is fair for even CPU miners. Everyone will have a chance to get some bars.

If there's no GPUs available, don't fear to try CPU mining.

Make this merge minable.
Pages:
Jump to: