Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MADX] Madbyte - Invested Crypto with MadCapX - page 14. (Read 56491 times)

Activity: 227
Merit: 10
What is the basic use of this coin? Needed more details about this coin? How will it penetrate the market and make rounds?

Literally, just read the two posts above yours.   Used mainly as an investment store (madfund), not planned as an everyday usage currency.

Thanks. I have read both of them. Waiting for see the core members by the end of November with propitious plans.
Activity: 241
Merit: 100
cryptocronic.com
Yesterday I mined for some 6 hours long the madbytecoin on the pool madpool with 500MH. I made a wallet but still recieving no mined coins. How is that possible? With this power I mined a lot of shares. Can someone explain?

Madbyte has a maturity value of 40, so that means 40 blocks have to still be mined on top of the blocks you mined before you get sent your coins from the pool.  Don't worry, if you wait, you will eventually get sent the coins your are owed from the pool.

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Yesterday I mined for some 6 hours long the madbytecoin on the pool madpool with 500MH. I made a wallet but still recieving no mined coins. How is that possible? With this power I mined a lot of shares. Can someone explain?

Which pool

http://pool.madbyte.com
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

Which pool
Activity: 29
Activity: 144
A coin saved is a coin earned. Get another today!
The membership website will be for anyone who has bought or mined some madbyte coins. More on this Dec.1st when we go public with it.
Activity: 82
It will be interesting to see what the new membership website is all about. 
Activity: 246
nice updates on this project
Activity: 241
cryptocronic.com
What is the basic use of this coin? Needed more details about this coin? How will it penetrate the market and make rounds?

Literally, just read the two posts above yours.   Used mainly as an investment store (madfund), not planned as an everyday usage currency.
Activity: 227
Madbyte News - November 15, 2017

On Nov.1st we started putting together a few thoughts on what is happening with Madbyte Coin and the direction we are taking. We mainly chatted about the Madfund. This time our focus is on how the fund is controlled and who gets a say in how it is allocated as well as what new things have happened in the last couple of weeks.

We are now listed on CoinsMarkets exchange. They use 9 decimal places when most other exchanges use 8 decimal places to show the BTC value of a coin. Smaller exchanges like this are great extra support for our coin going forward. https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-MBYT.htm

If you wish to store your coins on a paper wallet for safekeeping, WalletGenerator has added the Madbyte Coin to their website. Follow the instructions to create and load a paper wallet at their website. https://walletgenerator.net/

We are working on launching an update to our website. This should happen before the end of November. You will be able to see a few of the core members with their real names and bios, not just our nicknames as well as better explanations of what we are about.

So who controls the Madfund we spoke of last week? The actual coin holders will control it. The larger your holdings are the more say and voting power you will have. Also, the longer you hold your coins in a wallet address the more control you have. The Madfund encourages holders to stay in for 1 year or more to gain real power. On Dec.1, 2017 we will talk more about what we mean by larger holdings.

So what are we looking forward to going into the last month of the year? The release of a new website, our membership site, and our first private investment phase.

If you are interested in investing in Madbyte please connect with us though email or discord.

All the best from the Madbyte Team
[email protected]
Madbyte News - November 1, 2017 (was released on the discord channel)

Madbyte coin first and foremost could be considered as an investment tool. Whatever we plan to do has to have that thought in mind.

So that said.. Our MadFund will be our centerpiece. Everything will revolve around it. In this way the fund is more important than the coin itself. Without the fund the coin would be useless and without any real purpose or value.

The Madfund is an investment fund that is owned by the coin holders and in many ways controlled by the investor. We believe every investor should have a say, though we will have checks and balances to make sure there is no abuse by a large investor scamming the fund to invest in a crap coin for their own benefit.

Most of our premine will be placed into the MadFund and will be released over a several year period. As the premine becomes depleted, other methods to replenish the fund of its mbyt coins will have taken effect.

Each month going forward we will be releasing a small portion of the premine for sale. Any money raised from selling coins will be placed directly into the MadFund. We will keep a watchful eye that we are not depressing the coin with these releases. But ideally, it will be easier for new investors to jump into the coin quickly. These investors would most likely become long term holders. This allows the MadFund to grow in the short term.

Many of you know that NovaExchange will close trading on February 28, 2018. As of a few days ago they put a stop to new customer signups on the exchange. This will affect madbyte in the short term significantly, as new investors will not be able to buy coins without purchasing direct from a mbyt holder. We are looking at different options for short and long term on this front.

Current mining of the coin has not been smooth sailing as we have miners push the difficulty higher and then leave. They return back again to mine hard once the diff is about to drop. Once they have mined they dump all the coins into the buy orders. From the positive side investors get plenty of new minted coins from the miners. But we are also looking at some solutions to address the irregularities of mining… more on that later.

We will also be releasing news on a regular basis on what is happening and what we are up to.

Dream big or go home. Never a dull moment when we dream.

All the best from the Madbyte Team
[email protected]
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Would you be willing to buy a sealed bonnet car?
Hello MADBYTE team.

I'm happy to announce that your coin has been listed to ItalYiiMP 2.0 for mining,

to get paid in MBYT just set c=MBYT as password in your configuration.

As an additional service, the explorer is available at the address http://italyiimp.com/explorer

Visit http://italyiimp.com.

Best regards.

Bitfawkes.
For older computers running windows, download our 32bit wallet: https://gitlab.com/Madbyte/madbyte-binaries/tree/master/madbyte-windows
Activity: 140
if I do not misunderstand, this could be a digital asset with maximum security with code verification in every transaction that occurs without any third party, a very remarkable concept, even though I think it has a slight weakness in the transaction process that takes a little longer , but anyway, hopefully it works

LOL, wut?  Is this spam account making random nonsense comments?

I guess he has made a little program which automatically formulates for him crypto-sounding statements which obviously mean nothingat a closer look, which then he can use to spam the forum Smiley
Activity: 38
request add coin to yobit - it good exchange to good volume
more request more chance
or pay him
i can create request to but need more info
Algo   
Number of blocks   
Money Supply   
Min commission   
Block time   
Dev language   
Type

Here's the info on the coin.. http://mbyt.cryptocronic.com/stats/

If you do submit it to yobit let us know so we can be on the lookout for it.

yes i add request to it add coin page

but i don`t know how many blocks supply
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
Stuck on high diff. Need more hash to move blocks
more request more chance
or pay him
Algo   
Number of blocks   
Money Supply   
Min commission   
Block time   
Dev language   
Type

Here's the info on the coin.. http://mbyt.cryptocronic.com/stats/

If you do submit it to yobit let us know so we can be on the lookout for it.
more request more chance
or pay him
Algo   
Number of blocks   
Money Supply   
Min commission   
Block time   
Dev language