Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MADX] Madbyte - Invested Crypto with MadCapX - page 15. (Read 56491 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Scrypt copycat. Again.

Ya the tech is a copycat of scrypt for now.

request add coin to yobit - it good exchange to good volume

more reques more chanse

or pay him

i can create request to but need more info
Algo   
Number of blocks   
Money Supply   
Min commission   
Block time   
Dev language   
Type
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
A coin saved is a coin earned. Get another today!
Scrypt copycat. Again.

Ya the tech is a copycat of scrypt for now.
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
Scrypt copycat. Again.
Activity: 241
Merit: 100
cryptocronic.com
if I do not misunderstand, this could be a digital asset with maximum security with code verification in every transaction that occurs without any third party, a very remarkable concept, even though I think it has a slight weakness in the transaction process that takes a little longer , but anyway, hopefully it works

LOL, wut?  Is this spam account making random nonsense comments?
Activity: 434
if I do not misunderstand, this could be a digital asset with maximum security with code verification in every transaction that occurs without any third party, a very remarkable concept, even though I think it has a slight weakness in the transaction process that takes a little longer , but anyway, hopefully it works
Activity: 140
This is certainly not a very long ANN for launching a new coin - just two lines of written explanation - lol.
In fact this is quite MAD Smiley
Activity: 126
Lucky Man
Trust project with idea great!

Thanks Dev!
Activity: 490
it seems like it takes a lot longer to really believe in this, the website is too simple and the information is not enough, although it has a total supply of quite a lot, but I can not believe the price, hope the future gets better, I'll keep seeing this
Your site is too simple, I only see the famous aphorism ....... I have some do not understand this project to do what

The coin invests into crypto and tech. As I buy into the coin it is an investment in the MadFund. It is a private investment fund for those who are holders of the coin. Fairly basic concept. The site is simple as we are still in our startup phase.
Activity: 200
Your site is too simple, I only see the famous aphorism ....... I have some do not understand this project to do what
Hello Smiley MadByteCoin is now available on LycheeBit mining pool.
It's based on YiiMP, no registration is needed :

• Stratum  : lycheebit.com:3433
  • User     : YOUR_MBYT_ADDRESS
  • Password : c=MBYT

Example of CCMiner command line :
Code:
ccminer.exe -a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:3433 -u MRvmQ7bgQRDxpTh2pFyro2ByX76KVA5515 -p c=MBYT

Happy mining Smiley

Thanks... mining pool has been added to the ANN
Activity: 82
Excellent Stuff. I have been following this project for a while and I am very happy that you now created a ANN.
I also totally understand the 10% vs the 1%. Makes perfect sense in the way you approach the Fund!

Looking very much forward to how it will develop.

Yup... a large portion of the premine is allocated to the MadFund. This is what the coin is about.
if there is a bounty for translation and i want to reserve for indonesian languange
if that available please pm thanks

We are not doing any bounties on translations at this time.
no pre-mine distribution for airdrop or bounties?? can i get this coin for free.  Grin Grin

Retweet the pinned post on https://twitter.com/MadbyteCoin and I'll drop you some coin.

May i get some a little bit this coin sir,i will be pinned your twitter status and  can i use exchanger address
https://twitter.com/MadbyteCoin/status/919953857597267968

PM me your mbyt wallet address. Thanks
Activity: 420
no pre-mine distribution for airdrop or bounties?? can i get this coin for free.  Grin Grin

Retweet the pinned post on https://twitter.com/MadbyteCoin and I'll drop you some coin.

May i get some a little bit this coin sir,i will be pinned your twitter status and  can i use exchanger address
https://twitter.com/MadbyteCoin/status/919953857597267968
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Excellent Stuff. I have been following this project for a while and I am very happy that you now created a ANN.
I also totally understand the 10% vs the 1%. Makes perfect sense in the way you approach the Fund!

Looking very much forward to how it will develop.

Another 10% premined coin. I can't believe this. When you people realise that such an big amount for devs is a garantee failure for your project?

Yup.. if the premine was going to be dumped or handed out for bounties or given to anyone who is going to just sell it.. would be a failure.  Only 1% is allocated to the devs. Some of the team members buy coins off the exchange on a regular basis including me the founder.
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
Another 10% premined coin. I can't believe this. When you people realise that such an big amount for devs is a garantee failure for your project?
Hello Smiley MadByteCoin is now available on LycheeBit mining pool.
It's based on YiiMP, no registration is needed :

• Stratum  : lycheebit.com:3433
  • User     : YOUR_MBYT_ADDRESS
  • Password : c=MBYT

Example of CCMiner command line :
Code:
ccminer.exe -a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:3433 -u MRvmQ7bgQRDxpTh2pFyro2ByX76KVA5515 -p c=MBYT

Happy mining Smiley

Your website seems to be down.
Pages:
Jump to: