Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MaiaCoin | First X15 PoW/PoS | New Exchange | Vote on next developments - page 30. (Read 155166 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
After getting some feedback from the beta testing a few people have suggested flattening off the colours and not using gradients.

So here is a sample of the new wallet with flattens colours and white icons. Please comment on which you prefer.

Before

After

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
well, the coins did not arrive here. I assume that the 209.9999 are mine (since I sent 210 which did not show up on the site), but I can't find address MFP6YjrB2u5F4yBTBf6SFX9VvMLvr3MQgr  in my wallet...
and of course I reloaded the site a few times (also cleared cache just in case) and relogged with my token. but the coins did not show up in the balance. and now they are lost in limbo Tongue

I'll check later - i'll sent you some MAIA for now - not a biggie - thank you for playing Smiley

thanks - i just hope you did not sent them to the same address where you sent my missing coins before. so far nothing arrived here. i still don't seem to own that address Tongue

yeha I messed up my replies (hurts when you don't sleep) -- please pm me your token and I'll double-check (I've pm you also so check your pm)
legendary
Activity: 914
Merit: 1001
well, the coins did not arrive here. I assume that the 209.9999 are mine (since I sent 210 which did not show up on the site), but I can't find address MFP6YjrB2u5F4yBTBf6SFX9VvMLvr3MQgr  in my wallet...
and of course I reloaded the site a few times (also cleared cache just in case) and relogged with my token. but the coins did not show up in the balance. and now they are lost in limbo Tongue

I'll check later - i'll sent you some MAIA for now - not a biggie - thank you for playing Smiley

thanks - i just hope you did not sent them to the same address where you sent my missing coins before. so far nothing arrived here. i still don't seem to own that address Tongue

legendary

Site is up, wallet integration and all.
Have a go at it, bet is from 0.35 to 7 MAIA so deposit a small amount like 10 MAIA and see how it goes.

Enjoy Smiley

ok, two bugs and a problem:

1. if you start a game, and then switch to desktop, the game does not finish in the background, you need to switch back
2. if you increase the bet, the winning table does not update according to that bet.

problem: i sent a second transaction, but it's still not credited after 15mins. my first payment arrived under 2mins. I then gambled a little, made a new deposit to the same address as before, and withdrew my remaining balance. while the ramaining coins arrived pretrty fast, my depostit is still missing. I sent to address: MAtC9waU6h1U1mLzD5irJ66eHkYoKdHomN

my coins still don't show up...

not a problem, I just need to add more notes

1. It will never finish in the background - it uses CANVAS/Html5 and this is how tht works (it needs to be in the foreground) - I kind of left it as that since it prevents background hacking :p

2. The table does not update because those are MULTIPLIERS (ie your bet multiplies by those numbers) ...

problem?: The amount is there -- just exit/enter the game, your bankroll will be refreshed - this is because bankroll is queried at startup with the network.

As I said, it needs a screen of docs so that this is explained Smiley

Thank you so much for testing it!

Have a Screenie

no worries -- pm me your token and i'll check the logs, I can fix your bankroll easy - also let's use https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/maia-coin-roulette-fun-680916 for these things as to keep this thread cleaner - i think MAIA sluts MAIA slots had anough exposure :p

just to finish this query (new issues are reported to the MAIA Coin thread in "other" on this borum, here is what the logs say:

- Total Received Since beginning of time: 260
  - Account Balance: 0
    - Receive      addr MAtC9waU6h1U1mLzD5irJ66eHkYoKdHomN Amount: 50 Confirmations: 530
    - Send         addr MWqdoLohnP8KgyizCSS8gKUzjTZmHvzZBM Amount: -49.9999 Confirmations: 524
    - Receive      addr MAtC9waU6h1U1mLzD5irJ66eHkYoKdHomN Amount: 210 Confirmations: 482
    - Send         addr MFP6YjrB2u5F4yBTBf6SFX9VvMLvr3MQgr Amount: -209.9999 Confirmations: 479

So it looks like it did not show up on the screen (as I know it won't unless you exit/enter) but you safely got the coins back (less the .0001 network fee).

Thank you again for testing it. I'll get working on the background daemon to refresh the local bankroll.

I need some sleep Tongue - been up 32 hours straight lol...

Have a go at it, bet is from 0.35 to 7 MAIA so deposit a small amount like 10 MAIA and see how it goes.

http://maiaslots.com

Enjoy Smiley

1. if you start a game, and then switch to desktop, the game does not finish in the background, you need to switch back
2. if you increase the bet, the winning table does not update according to that bet.

problem: i sent a second transaction, but it's still not credited after 15mins. my first payment arrived under 2mins. I then gambled a little, made a new deposit to the same address as before, and withdrew my remaining balance. while the ramaining coins arrived pretrty fast, my depostit is still missing. I sent to address: MAtC9waU6h1U1mLzD5irJ66eHkYoKdHomN

1. It will never finish in the background - it uses CANVAS/Html5 and this is how tht works (it needs to be in the foreground) - I kind of left it as that since it prevents background hacking :p

2. The table does not update because those are MULTIPLIERS (ie your bet multiplies by those numbers) ...

problem?: The amount is there -- just exit/enter the game, your bankroll will be refreshed - this is because bankroll is queried at startup with the network.

Have a Screenie

Activity: 5
http://s23.postimg.org/hmoibndbv/maiapromo.png

Enjoy Smiley

very nice !

first i read maia sluts.. thank god i just misread it ;-)

sluts? would be ok too I guess, as long as they take maia...however, this site looks very professional. great job, i'm going to try it now ^^

Maybe we should register maiasluts.com too and do a pr0n site on there ;-))

probably that would be the best chioce for upgrade coin Smiley
(image remove to make this post shorter and not hog the thread)

Enjoy Smiley

WTF?
I got 2.9999! but withdraw 3200 +

I replied to your pm...

-- I think I better start a thread elsewhere for support as we're cluttering this one (sorry).
(image remove to make this post shorter and not hog the thread)

Enjoy Smiley

Enjoy Smiley

very nice !

first i read maia sluts.. thank god i just misread it ;-)

LMFO -- that's funny!
legendary

Enjoy Smiley

Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Without miners, there will be no gold at all.
Anyone can tell how to mine X15 with old HD5970 Huh?
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
Beta testing invitations are being sent out right now. If you receive one please can you feedback any relevant information as soon as you can?

Thanks Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
What are the normal hashes for R9 280X?
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Pages:
Jump to: