Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MaiaCoin | First X15 PoW/PoS | New Exchange | Vote on next developments - page 27. (Read 155166 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Mammix2

You think it will hit btc38?

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

What do you mean why? No one can do two things at the same time Tongue ...

unless you're woman...  Tongue

That's true - scientific research shows women can multitask much better than men -- perhaps the dev IS a woman (or knows someone that is a woman) in which case this is good news.  Grin

Exactly,,, i might be a woman Cheesy
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

unless you're woman...  Tongue

That's true - scientific research shows women can multitask much better than men -- perhaps the dev IS a woman (or knows someone that is a woman) in which case this is good news.  Grin
Activity: 5

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Faucet is broken:
Cannot seem to connect at the moment, Waiting for human to come back!
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
Activity: 168
oh,shit, dev is working on another coin,bad news

Very very bad Grin Grin
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
ddd
oh,shit, dev is working on another coin,bad news
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
I would not worry to much about. Yesterday I asked mammix2 about Boostcoin and Maiacoin here is what I've received:

Hi Lutek5

"Yes i'm happy to run both Boost and Maia at the same time.
With both coins i want to help promote the adoption of the new algorithms.

BoostCoin is X13
MaiaCoin is X15

Immediately after BoostCoin became successful, there were many many more X13 PoW+PoS coins that followed on from that. And i want to do the same thing with MaiaCoin. Soon we should stat to see more X15 PoW+PoS coins become available.

In terms of new developments, i will listen to each community and develop new features as best i can. First on the list for both is to deliver the Next Generation wallets, which i hope will be the new standard from now on. Ive coded them in such a way that they can easily be re-used on new projects. So i dont think it will be too long before you start to see a lot more of them in Crypto land

MAIA price is very low right now because no one has tried to hype it up or pump it yet. But PoW finished soon, so we should start to see the price go up, also the Chinese communities that in close to with BoostCoin are getting interested in MaiaCoin too.

Thanks
M"

I actually thought this was clear from the beginning of Maiacoin.  Mammix2 has delivered on everything.  Keep up the good work mammix2.
Activity: 51
I would not worry to much about. Yesterday I asked mammix2 about Boostcoin and Maiacoin here is what I've received:

Hi Lutek5

"Yes i'm happy to run both Boost and Maia at the same time.
With both coins i want to help promote the adoption of the new algorithms.

BoostCoin is X13
MaiaCoin is X15

Immediately after BoostCoin became successful, there were many many more X13 PoW+PoS coins that followed on from that. And i want to do the same thing with MaiaCoin. Soon we should stat to see more X15 PoW+PoS coins become available.

In terms of new developments, i will listen to each community and develop new features as best i can. First on the list for both is to deliver the Next Generation wallets, which i hope will be the new standard from now on. Ive coded them in such a way that they can easily be re-used on new projects. So i dont think it will be too long before you start to see a lot more of them in Crypto land

MAIA price is very low right now because no one has tried to hype it up or pump it yet. But PoW finished soon, so we should start to see the price go up, also the Chinese communities that in close to with BoostCoin are getting interested in MaiaCoin too.

Thanks
M"
Activity: 658
Warning: Dev seems to be a scammer. See the N5coin topic.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Designer
n5coin_ (518afa91@gateway/web/cgi-irc/kiwiirc.com/ip.81.138.250.145) left IRC. (Quit: http://www.kiwiirc.com/ - A hand crafted IRC client)
mammix2 (518afa91@gateway/web/cgi-irc/kiwiirc.com/ip.81.138.250.145) left IRC. (Quit: http://www.kiwiirc.com/ - A hand crafted IRC client)

Not that smart to use the same browser if u want to appear as 2 different devs.
>>505 Coins per PoW block

>>5 coins per PoW block to the foundation wallet for long term support.

I just noticed that dedicatedpool pay is only paying out 495 Maia Coins per block but PoolMN and SuperNova are both paying out 500 Maia Coins per block. I think Dedicatedpool need to look back and readjust peoples credits for this coin. I tried going into their web chat but it says I'm blocked.

I was using them but since they don't listen to us I switched to supernova. I now get 240 extra coins per day. A coin is a coin ...
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
>>505 Coins per PoW block

>>5 coins per PoW block to the foundation wallet for long term support.

I just noticed that dedicatedpool pay is only paying out 495 Maia Coins per block but PoolMN and SuperNova are both paying out 500 Maia Coins per block. I think Dedicatedpool need to look back and readjust peoples credits for this coin. I tried going into their web chat but it says I'm blocked.

Activity: 532
Dev, Do you have any new plan like anon? Seems people are not very interesting in this coiin  Lips sealed
Activity: 17
@dev; I like red, but I hardly can read the white text in the wallet. BoostCoin wallet looks very nice though!
perhaps black text? or maybe a darker red color. I think a 'nice' wallet will increase exposure to the outside world. just my brainfart..
Activity: 630
So I got my 2 MAIA from the last stake ... How long does it take for the staked coins to be "usable" again?
Same as PoW, the required number of confirmations.
So I got my 2 MAIA from the last stake ... How long does it take for the staked coins to be "usable" again?
Activity: 168
Pages:
Jump to: