Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MaiaCoin | First X15 PoW/PoS | New Exchange | Vote on next developments - page 4. (Read 155150 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
Yes, mammix, please address the issue. I think it's time to get MAIA back on tracks.

Ok, im on it...
Is everything okay now?

Not yet, currently i'm working on a new wallet and a new block explorer. The key things are to enhance the stability of the Maia chain so i may hard fork the chain also, which will require a mandatory update.

More details very soon...
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Yes, mammix, please address the issue. I think it's time to get MAIA back on tracks.

Ok, im on it...
Is everything okay now?
legendary

Ok, im on it...
Activity: 52
Merit: 2
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
It would be nice if they dev fixed the chain.
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001
my chain stopped working  and as i think empoex chain is in maintenance so the dev stopped doing pos and the blockchain got stuck . need a roll back , a checkpoint before the coin got stuck
 i'm doing it just need empoex to be on the same page and use it .
OR i can make a swap with counterparty asset to let this coin live as it's rightfull place on the bitcoin blockchain.
way more functional. and i would link the whole economic system with Collectible Card from my collection:
http://www.bitcrystals.com/store

the game is in beta for IOS and android :
www.spellsofgenesis.com
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
 Shocked In the exchange the last trades are from 4 month ago, i think this coin is actually economicly dead, perhaps with a Dev boost it could revive, but with 4 months without transaction it does not seems to be a easy thing
Activity: 277
Merit: 250
Can someone please alert me when there is an active pool for maiacoin?
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1572
Thanks
As i want to follow the development on BoostCoin, there is some issues with BTC38 and the network which we're working through, once that is all sorted MAIA will be brought in line

Is there anything I can help with? I'm also sure there will be other users willing to assist!
legendary
Any news? Dev, we won't let you go.

Thanks
As i want to follow the development on BoostCoin, there is some issues with BTC38 and the network which we're working through, once that is all sorted MAIA will be brought in line
Any news? Dev, we won't let you go.
How about an Android/iOS light wallet for MAIA? I would like to test if needed on a jailbroken iPad and/or HTC One
legendary
One of the nodes has now been recovered and is serving the network correctly, the rest will follow soon.
The next core release will bring the coding development in line with the bost.link framework standards, and also some new improvements to ensure the stability of the network. This will include separation of the feature found in the previous wallet versions into Core and Full wallets
legendary
Activity: 1572
I have only one connetion , but Im synced. Try adding this node:
5.250.177.24:9897

Thank You!
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io
I have only one connetion , but Im synced. Try adding this node:
5.250.177.24:9897
legendary
I have a zero connected nodes last few days.
Anyone know alive nodes?

Looking into this now, noticed a couple of the nodes are offline. Will get this sorted in the next couple of hours

Edit:  we've found there has been a hardware failure in the Azure cloud which has affected both this and BoostCoin. We're now working to recover the service.
Pages:
Jump to: