Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MaiaCoin | First X15 PoW/PoS | New Exchange | Vote on next developments - page 7. (Read 155150 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
grinz i think the dev has made some closed source choice
on the wallet 3.009 has an android like protection for the password of the wallet
from fibre so i don't think it will ever made available the source
i will make a copy of my blockchain for your problem
with wallet sync

Hey, any problems with the wallet, please let me know.
I'm still here working on stuff in the background, and will keep Maia running for you all.

Thanks
M
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001
grinz i think the dev has made some closed source choice
on the wallet 3.009 has an android like protection for the password of the wallet
from fibre so i don't think it will ever made available the source
i will make a copy of my blockchain for your problem
with wallet sync
legendary
Activity: 1572
Merit: 1002
i see windows wallet 3009, but on github source version is 3008.
Dev, do you plan update source to the current version?
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
In the end, something happens. MAIA it's an interesting coin, and I hope that soon it will be loud  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io
I think we should start thinking for a larger exchange listing MAIA. In that way it could be seen by some more traders, etc..
legendary
Maia faucet
is active
http://www.multifaucet.tk/index.php?faucet=MAIA
now someone to market maiacoin on bittrex or c-cex ?

maia over 100 sat
legendary
hey you all someone want a faucet for maia  ?

free 0,5 BTc
vote here :
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10887650
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io
we could attract the market with of your hidden aces Smiley
legendary
legendary
Dev,  you something do in the development of the coin and what plans for the future ?
Activity: 52
Merit: 2
legendary
Thanks everyone, will check out the new info.
legendary

the question is: why would btc38 list a dead coin (in terms of trading)? If you check Comkort for example, you'll see that there is no volume. neither for Maia/BTC or Maia/LTC.
So why would btc38 list it? they wanna make money, and they only make money if there is a decent volume.

Easy: MAIA is interesting because of mammix2 and what he does. MAIA doesn't have trade volume today, but it may change tomorrow  Wink

And if you check Comkort for example, nothing has any volume there, so it doesn't mean anything.
+10 after cryptsy ,even bittrex can add the coin

hello mammix2
have you seen this project seems interesting:
http://cryptospot.me/
a virtual mining , the site will give rewards every month
here the dev:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=886655.180

can you contact this dev to add the maia name in the game ?
the game will start the first february, is a sure boost
and pays rewards in BTC
Activity: 52
Merit: 2
So maybe it's time for mammix2 to unveil his plans?
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
MAIA should be on Cryptsy. Excellent coin needs a perfect exchange  Wink
Activity: 100
Merit: 10

the question is: why would btc38 list a dead coin (in terms of trading)? If you check Comkort for example, you'll see that there is no volume. neither for Maia/BTC or Maia/LTC.
So why would btc38 list it? they wanna make money, and they only make money if there is a decent volume.

Easy: MAIA is interesting because of mammix2 and what he does. MAIA doesn't have trade volume today, but it may change tomorrow  Wink

And if you check Comkort for example, nothing has any volume there, so it doesn't mean anything.
legendary
Activity: 914
Just want to give you an update...
I have been contacting BTC38 to list MaiaCoin but they have not yet done so... Recently i was called a liar by some ill informed person on QQ, that i have not been trying to get listed. This is totally untrue.

This is a copy of the tickets / conversations i have had with BTC38 regarding this. I'm posting this so you can see that i have tried.

I'm not abandoning MAIA in any way, this just means there will be different opportunities in the future for MaiaCoin.

Thanks for supporting the Maia community Smiley

legendary
Just want to give you an update...
I have been contacting BTC38 to list MaiaCoin but they have not yet done so... Recently i was called a liar by some ill informed person on QQ, that i have not been trying to get listed. This is totally untrue.

This is a copy of the tickets / conversations i have had with BTC38 regarding this. I'm posting this so you can see that i have tried.

I'm not abandoning MAIA in any way, this just means there will be different opportunities in the future for MaiaCoin.

Thanks for supporting the Maia community Smiley
legendary
Everything works as it should.  Cool
legendary
Good to hear the network is working well.
Pages:
Jump to: