Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MaiaCoin | First X15 PoW/PoS | New Exchange | Vote on next developments - page 41. (Read 155166 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
A update drivers,but miner still crashes with --gpu-platform (0 or 1).
WTF?
Activity: 42
maiacoin dev? what's your next plan?
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
So is X15 more energy efficient than X11/X13?
Short answer NO.  X15 adds to algos and requires more CPU/GPU usage.  X15 more energy effecient than scrypt and scryptn though Smiley
Activity: 422
Merit: 250
So is X15 more energy efficient than X11/X13?
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
I wanted to announce Maiacoin has been added to BitcoinBeeper.com! Happy trading!

Nice little tool you've created Smiley

I'll add it to the OP
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
I wanted to announce Maiacoin has been added to BitcoinBeeper.com! Happy trading!

Activity: 7
Hallo i need x15 bat file for 290. My 290 keeps crashing, thanks
Activity: 550
Merit: 500
I have same block found and same shares made in maiacoins in my wallet, maybe it is little less but it is lag. If you stop mining now youll still get coins in your wallet. Count Fee and TXfee also!

same for me, i mine suprnova long time this coin now and get coins normally.
Activity: 308
try with this one

setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1

setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100

sgminer --pool-algorithm bitblock -I 19 -w 128 --lookup-gap 2 --thread-concurrency 24000 -g 1 --gpu-engine 1020 --gpu-memclock 1500 --gpu-fan 45 --temp-cutoff 95 --expiry 1 --scan-time 1 --queue 0 --no-submit-stale -o stratum+tcp://_________________ -u ___________ -p ________

type url,user and pass Smiley

now it just shows sgminer.exe has stopped working. its windows 8.
I will install amd 14.6 now

Yes need to install 14.6 and download x15 miner!

installed 14.6. downloaded x15gpu miner. Still same error. it has a 7950.bat file as well. that also crashes.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
FreshTheGame
try with this one

sgminer --pool-algorithm bitblock -I 19 -w 128 --lookup-gap 2 --thread-concurrency 24000 -g 1 --gpu-engine 1020 --gpu-memclock 1500 --gpu-fan 45 --temp-cutoff 95 --expiry 1 --scan-time 1 --queue 0 --no-submit-stale -o stratum+tcp://_________________ -u ___________ -p ________

Yes need to install 14.6 and download x15 miner!
legendary
FreshTheGame
I have same block found and same shares made in maiacoins in my wallet, maybe it is little less but it is lag. If you stop mining now youll still get coins in your wallet. Count Fee and TXfee also!
Activity: 308
try with this one

Activity: 136
Why is Dedicated Pools Giving out only 495 coins per block. Why the fuck are people still mining there!

suprnova isnt always paying out the blocks. ive found blocks god knows how many times, but havent been paid all.

You have 12.500 by found blocks and not whole block is yours, you are sharing it!!!

I have less and it is precise by my mathematics Smiley

ok. so its just me who is off then?

because sometimes i get paid the full 500.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Why is Dedicated Pools Giving out only 495 coins per block. Why the fuck are people still mining there!

suprnova isnt always paying out the blocks. ive found blocks god knows how many times, but havent been paid all.

The Frontend had some issues catching up and the start and I apologize for that, but this is absolutely fixed now, load balancer was dead unfortunately and site slow updating.
legendary
FreshTheGame

You have 12.500 by found blocks and not whole block is yours, you are sharing it!!!

I have less and it is precise by my mathematics Smiley
legendary
FreshTheGame
I have had some users insulting me I'd "steal from the dev" and why I pay out 5 coins more per Block @ Suprnova :-)

supernova minig from the start....great pool!!!
Activity: 136

legendary
FreshTheGame
try with this one

Pages:
Jump to: