Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MaiaCoin | First X15 PoW/PoS | New Exchange | Vote on next developments - page 50. (Read 155166 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
it's gg i think, trademybit added x15 and  is dumping this, diff also skyrocket, not profitable at all to mine

and if you are mining for 30ks price, then it is better to buy it
When wafflepool jumps in X15 be glad that you mined from launch time and got an advantage ... Net hashrate will be over 100GHs all too soon Sad
Too late Pandora's box has been opened and can't be closed Sad
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
it's gg i think, trademybit added x15 and  is dumping this, diff also skyrocket, not profitable at all to mine

and if you are mining for 30ks price, then it is better to buy it
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
no good to have an exchange so fast, i can't accumualte now, the price is settle...

+1

Take your time with the exchange..  And we need a good one..

definately +1 - it is suicide to have an exchange opened at launch - noobs will just mine and dump like always.

If you want people to invest, promote the coin, have it accepted around merchants, create online environments where the coin can be used. promote it. explain its superiority. advertize it. then open the exchange, once its value is understood.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
Good to see all those buy orders in Bleutrade  Smiley
6 BTC volume only after 24 hours!
legendary
Activity: 1193
Merit: 1000
Peaky Blinder
Any settings for 290x cards?
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
38042 POW blocks left , its not be fast in 1 month maybe later!!!
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
There will be a shitload of dumping when wafflepool adds X15 to the stable ... for long term investors buy buy buy when this happens (could be a week from now it's already being coded for the stratum)  We are currently beta testing X13 Smiley We have 48+ GHs combined across multiple algo's.

Only defense against this is to NOT get listed for trading until PoW is over.

Diff will rise like hell when that happens too..
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Ergh, can't deposit at Bleutrade.com "New addresses temporarily unavailable for this coin!"

So no exchange at the moment.

I think this exchange hurts the coin more than it helps...

I agreed.  I never trade on any newface.
There will be a shitload of dumping when wafflepool adds X15 to the stable ... for long term investors buy buy buy when this happens (could be a week from now it's already being coded for the stratum)  We are currently beta testing X13 Smiley We have 48+ GHs combined across multiple algo's.

Only defense against this is to NOT get listed for trading until PoW is over.
Activity: 179
Glow Like Dat
i'm trust bitrex and poloniex :v Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
legendary
Ergh, can't deposit at Bleutrade.com "New addresses temporarily unavailable for this coin!"

I think this exchange hurts the coin more than it helps...
If you are so desperate to dump coins immediately I think you are in wrong business LOL.  
Stick to Pure Pow if that is your desire please don't ruin this coin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
no good to have an exchange so fast, i can't accumualte now, the price is settled...
Yes.On exchange too quickly.The dev should stick to his mind don't listen to those instaminer with big farm or free electricity who just want to dump for profit.
Activity: 126
First account stolen, in traditional BCT fashion!

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
No!!!Mining difficulty increases, the number of coins in the decrease!

I also want  more coins  Embarrassed

Please do not insist on more trading platform.
Hold your coins till end of Pow at least!  Then the coin will become something much more valuable.
legendary
no good to have an exchange so fast, i can't accumualte now, the price is settle...

+1

Take your time with the exchange..  And we need a good one..
The dumpers are competeting on price to get sale first ... pity ...

Happens to every new coin ... hold your coins a few weeks or months and you will see the price hit a high as the supply from dumpers dwindles Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
no good to have an exchange so fast, i can't accumualte now, the price is settled...
Pages:
Jump to: