Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MaiaCoin | First X15 PoW/PoS | New Exchange | Vote on next developments - page 51. (Read 155166 times)

legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
In order to enter in a mayor exchange this coin needs to make more noice. The community need to tweet to bittrex asking for the coin. Be more active. So we could see better prices
Activity: 443
Merit: 250
this must be a good coin,and now it is too cheap
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Mining is twice as big as . Shocked :oThis is to certify that this coin is successful!

"blocks" : 4544,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : {
"proof-of-work" : 273.84695743,
"proof-of-stake" : 0.00033099,
"search-interval" : 1
},
"blockvalue" : 50500000000,
"netmhashps" : 31788.20881815
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Wow.The price on bleutrade has down to even not covering the eletricity bid.

It's so sad to see people dumping this coin already. Very disappointing...

You would think that after a gazillion coins they would get the message, but I guess not. What do you think is going to happen if everyone dump a new coin which is not (as yet) mainstream? do the math...

Is it really that hard to hold on the coin for 20 days (at least) and see how it develops?

Activity: 112
I like this coin, so I in this low price bought some Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Wow.The price on bleutrade has down to even not covering the eletricity bid.
Activity: 14
Now the price is 0.000018~0.00003
legendary
Activity: 952
I must admit this coin is doing pretty well for being on a shit exchange.  It was trading at 1200 this morning.  Just about 10 mins ago it was at 5000.  Also the hash rash this morning was 12gh.  About 30mins ago I saw it hit 32gh.  Is this going on bittrix today or something?  Is that why it is getting bought up?

I think people are working under the assumption it will be added.
Activity: 99
I must admit this coin is doing pretty well for being on a shit exchange.  It was trading at 1200 this morning.  Just about 10 mins ago it was at 5000.  Also the hash rash this morning was 12gh.  About 30mins ago I saw it hit 32gh.  Is this going on bittrix today or something?  Is that why it is getting bought up?
Activity: 70
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Activity: 868
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
Maia Coin Faucet

http://altcoinix.com/faucets/maia-faucet/

We are waiting Donations for Live

Thanks i'll add this to the OP, and sent a top up.
Go and get your free coins people Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
FYI: if you want to mine MaiaCoin and you don't have your own rig you can rent hashing power very efficiently at NiceHash.com!

Thanks i'll add this to the OP
Activity: 457
Merit: 273
FYI: if you want to mine MaiaCoin and you don't have your own rig you can rent hashing power very efficiently at NiceHash.com!
Activity: 868
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
First account stolen, in traditional BCT fashion!
I think Ocminer's opinion is valuable, he is running one of the most reliable pools...

+1
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
Mammix is a great dev, don't worry, those who are spreading FUD are probably folks wo missed the train and now want to buy in cheap.
Activity: 14
I've put up a new Poll which asks when you would prefer MaiaCoin gets added to more high volume exchanges.

Please take the time to vote so we can understand better what you would all prefer..

Some of you newbies might be able to vote so here are the options so you can reply instead

Poll:
Considering there could be ~20 days of mining, do you think MaiaCoin should be added to exchanges earlier or later?

- As early as possible so i can get some return for the mining costs.
- Wait until nearer the end of PoW mining so there are far more coins to trade with.
- I'm a long term investor so would prefer to wait for PoS
- I don't care either way...

The sooner the better! Grin

me too!
Activity: 906
Merit: 500
Selling 10k @ 3.5k sats pm me

That will give you 0.35 BTC.. Just hold for a while and you can easily make that 3.5 BTC!

LOL  Grin

Noticed how i was telling him to buy mine for 1 BTC, easy profit for him... Never had a message from him to buy my coins, i wonder why! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: