Author

Topic: [ANN] Maieuticoin | 2014% PoS | 10k/MMXIV and BALLS/MMXIV Markets NOW OPEN - page 110. (Read 283117 times)

Activity: 1249
Merit: 506
Thanks for the update ThePeePs!

The MultiPool is back online!!

Sorry it took so long for me to get it back up.  I had some connection issues i needed to work around, and haven't had much time to do it. 

The pool will be doing trades tomorrow, so there will be payout then.

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
https://cryptassist.io
The MultiPool is back online!!

Sorry it took so long for me to get it back up.  I had some connection issues i needed to work around, and haven't had much time to do it. 

The pool will be doing trades tomorrow, so there will be payout then.

Activity: 252
Merit: 120
my MMXIV v2 wallet is not able to synchronize

is there any addnode to configure in mmxic.conf ??

No addnodes are needed. If you aren't syncing, you're probably on the wrong version
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
my MMXIV v2 wallet is not able to synchronize

is there any addnode to configure in mmxic.conf ??
Something to hold us over has my attention Smiley

Think of it as a facelift. A network wide facelift
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
Something to hold us over has my attention Smiley
Any update from ThePeePs on the pool coming back online?

Not yet, but I may have something to hold you guys over soon until he gets it fixed
Any update from ThePeePs on the pool coming back online?
Noob question here. Can  you solo mine with an ant miner?  The pool being down is killing me.

Nothing to mine. The multipool is the only way to mine MMXIV now. There's no more Proof of Work in the coin itself

Just talked to ThePeePs this morning. He said he may have some extra time today to try and get the pool back up

/crosses fingers

Okay cool, thanks for the reply!

No problem. Hoping we can get it back up today
Noob question here. Can  you solo mine with an ant miner?  The pool being down is killing me.

Nothing to mine. The multipool is the only way to mine MMXIV now. There's no more Proof of Work in the coin itself

Just talked to ThePeePs this morning. He said he may have some extra time today to try and get the pool back up

/crosses fingers

Okay cool, thanks for the reply!

/crosses fingers
Activity: 434
"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I'll take a few.  Please PM me an address for the raffle.
I sent some MMXIV to my Bittrex wallet a few hours ago, and not one confirmation has gone through. And what a ripoff, what is the fee for if not to speed up transactions?

Blocks seem to be pretty consistent. A little slow, but not at a snail's pace by any means
Activity: 556
Merit: 500
I sent some MMXIV to my Bittrex wallet a few hours ago, and not one confirmation has gone through. And what a ripoff, what is the fee for if not to speed up transactions?
Pull your sell orders down for a few days and let this thing skyrocket guys!
Price is climbing nicely  Shocked

This is without the multipool buying for the last few days, too. I told you guys we were about to explode  Wink
Activity: 434
"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."
Price is climbing nicely  Shocked
Jump to: