Author

Topic: [ANN] Maieuticoin | 2014% PoS | 10k/MMXIV and BALLS/MMXIV Markets NOW OPEN - page 114. (Read 283117 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 120
Wallet isn't synching. Is it because of the upcoming fork? If I mine now, will I lose the coins I get when the fork happens? I'm a bit of a noob.
I had a problem where I downloaded it from the link but I didn't realize it was an executable and not an install package. So when I ran it directly from the download the first time it was fine, but after I restarted my computer and clicked on the MMXIV icon, it started up the old wallet. The fix is of course to download the new executable and replace the old executable. Been working great since!

Yea, I put the new standalone and the installer in the same rar this time
Activity: 556
Merit: 500
Wallet isn't synching. Is it because of the upcoming fork? If I mine now, will I lose the coins I get when the fork happens? I'm a bit of a noob.
I had a problem where I downloaded it from the link but I didn't realize it was an executable and not an install package. So when I ran it directly from the download the first time it was fine, but after I restarted my computer and clicked on the MMXIV icon, it started up the old wallet. The fix is of course to download the new executable and replace the old executable. Been working great since!

Fork is done. Download the client in the OP and it'll sync right up
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Have 2 new stakes now with 12 confirms so it may have just been a fluke

Awesome. Any more orphans?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."
Have 2 new stakes now with 12 confirms so it may have just been a fluke
5 orphaned in a row from 8/21/2014 18:34 to 8/22/2014 11:24

Hm...I have had a few stakes, but no orphans, yet. Orphans aren't too concerning, yet, though. Could just be bad luck since everyone is trying to stake right now I'm guessing. If they continue to orphan, please let me know
Activity: 434
"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."
5 orphaned in a row from 8/21/2014 18:34 to 8/22/2014 11:24
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API
Please give me some reports how you PoS is responding since today's fork. Whether it's good or bad, I would like to know

i think you did it :-) POS is working great, it's raining MMXIV, shortsellers should ask themself, wich coin should you hold, if not this one? One of the hardest working teams around here.

btw please retweet:
https://twitter.com/szenekonzept/status/502773591843549186

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API
Please give me some reports how you PoS is responding since today's fork. Whether it's good or bad, I would like to know

i think you did it :-) POS is working great, it's raining MMXIV, shortsellers should ask themself, wich coin should you hold, if not this one? One of the hardest working teams around here.

When someone calls us shit in their first post, they tend to be ignored
I'm pretty sure I don't start posts with calling people shit... That's not who I am. I might have said (without checking) PoS or the wallet works like shit. Well... It did ;p Glad you at least acknowledged to others there indeed were problems with the wallet, the algorithm (?), and even the [ANN] got some hard-needed updates too... Wink I did not check if the FORK is announced clearly there too... For people will just not start reading all the comments... And it would help if you had twitter to get the word out... Or somebody to help you with that ;-)

twitter.com/devnullius

Yes, we definitely need promotion. I'll be doing another raffle or something soon. The last one had the winner posting pictures and stuff, so everyone will see I'm legit. Hopefully this one sells out a little faster

We need more miners on the multipool, as well as traders. There are now 4 algos available that pay out in MMXIV. It's a great coin for both traders and miners of any algo that want a long term coin with no possible chance of being dumped or crashed down to nothing

Through the entire BTC and altcoin price falls in the last month or so, MMXIV's Long Term EMA has been steadily rising

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8239869 - There's the winner from the first raffle showing I am legitimate  Smiley
Activity: 452

I'm pretty sure I don't start posts with calling people shit... That's not who I am. I might have said (without checking) PoS or the wallet works like shit. Well... It did ;p Glad you at least acknowledged to others there indeed were problems with the wallet, the algorithm (?), and even the [ANN] got some hard-needed updates too... Wink I did not check if the FORK is announced clearly there too... For people will just not start reading all the comments... And it would help if you had twitter to get the word out... Or somebody to help you with that ;-)

twitter.com/devnullius

#MMXIV (0) on IRC...? Nobody there? It has the right topic though! I'm surprised... Usually at least the developer is online or a bot Smiley

twitter.com/devnullius

There are 14 people in there right now. This includes 4 experienced devs and a bot

LOL - for real?? Curious what goes wrong then... Empty here, except for channel topic. Will try again, thanx!

Devvie

You are in the channel right now

* devnullius (53565c74@gateway/web/cgi-irc/kiwiirc.com/ip.) has joined
* devnullius is now known as d0sd0s
oh there is somebody here after all. Must be IE then :s Will log off and try again

#MMXIV (0) on IRC...? Nobody there? It has the right topic though! I'm surprised... Usually at least the developer is online or a bot Smiley

twitter.com/devnullius

There are 14 people in there right now. This includes 4 experienced devs and a bot

LOL - for real?? Curious what goes wrong then... Empty here, except for channel topic. Will try again, thanx!

Devvie

Post-edit: must be browser bug? Channel shows 0 and I don't see any members but there IS activity after all! So my (browser) bad here ;p
You are in the channel right now

* devnullius (53565c74@gateway/web/cgi-irc/kiwiirc.com/ip.) has joined
* devnullius is now known as d0sd0s
oh there is somebody here after all. Must be IE then :s Will log off and try again
Yes Smiley

LOL - you sure? XD

Instead of still being mad at me... You could also just have asked for the details and numbers you (think you) needed from me... All I did was posing problems I had and I was *not* allone...

twitter.com/denvullius

LOL - you sure? XD

Instead of still being mad at me... You could also just have asked for the details and numbers you (think you) needed from me... All I did was posing problems I had and I was *not* allone...

twitter.com/denvullius
I don't get why you don't have an email subscription. That's just as fast and everyone who subscribes gets every notification with no effort on their part. You don't need real time communication because I would wager only a fraction of MMXIV users will be in the chat room at any one time anyway and will miss any important announcements.

+1

******** CRITICAL UPDATE ********
Sorry for all the forks, but we want to make sure it is running at 100% as advertised
If anything, it should show how dedicated we are to making sure this is done right

Thanks for reporting errors with results instead of insults. That's how we all work together to get things fixed  Smiley

Yes! So glad the perfect wallet got even more perfect! But remember: never try to fix something that ain't broken!

That said: new wallet installation went without problems. Let's see that PoS kick in ;p

twitter.com/devnullius
We're going to take another look and see if we can tweak PoS to perform a little more predictably. This project is ongoing, we will always be doing our best to ensure things are running properly. Giving us actual numbers like you guys have tonight is what we need, not people calling it shit; that doesn't help anyone

Smiley You call asking for help by me "shit"? Really?? That makes me a bit sad actually... Spending so much time on supporting and promoting altcoins and then being called an ass... While follow up posts prove there indeed was something wrong... Well, again, fuck me, right? Smiley I must say, you are to day the first and only altcoin that accuses me of that.

I don't understand you, at all!

twitter.com/devnullius

#MMXIV on Freenode IRC (http://pool.mmxivcoin.com:8082/chat) is the main communication
That link is a chat window on the pool

The main post has been edited, though

twitter.com/devnullius

Jump to: