Author

Topic: [ANN] Maieuticoin | 2014% PoS | 10k/MMXIV and BALLS/MMXIV Markets NOW OPEN - page 116. (Read 283117 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 120
Nice, wish I had more hash but had to take down my bigger rig due to $400 light bill lol

Yea, I pay wayyyy too much every month for electricity  Sad
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."
Nice, wish I had more hash but had to take down my bigger rig due to $400 light bill lol
The pool is coming close to finally breaking through this .01 slump. Almost to .04!

Just broke 20 Terahash on the SHA port, too!
Activity: 1249
Merit: 506
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."
Congratulations to the winners Shocked
5 MMXIV was sent out to one lucky miner  Wink

Congratulations to MujoPX2693p2ovoLDvBajo8FwJ4VPWhkK8

That's about .07 BTC at current prices just for mining on the multipool!
10 MMXIV was sent out to one lucky miner  Wink

Congratulations to MrBFNbpZ2Rx16oQK5ghCnrNPkGsuxgwXhm

That's about .14 BTC at current prices just for mining on the multipool!
In case you haven't checked the market recently...

There are only 108 for sale at any price on Bittrex right now (5% of the total supply)

There is also only 2 BTC worth of sells between the current price and a 12 fold increase. Get your hashes on pool.mmxivcoin.com and let's eat our way up!

And just so this is on the newest page...

******** CRITICAL UPDATE ********
Please update immediately. This is another hard fork for more fixes to Proof of Stake

The fork will occur on August 21st at 12:00:00 (noon) EST

Sorry for all the forks, but we want to make sure it is running at 100% as advertised. If anything, it should show how dedicated we are to making sure this is done right

Windows
Github
Mine's synched up now too. There must have been something hitched up this morning that's now been resolved.

And the 6th (negative) stake is now showing as unconfirmed.

Probably just a block being found
Activity: 556
Merit: 500
Mine's synched up now too. There must have been something hitched up this morning that's now been resolved.

And the 6th (negative) stake is now showing as unconfirmed.
to avoid uncertainty, its good to know that things go faster then the interface shows up with changes. Example when i unlock the wallet, the wallet information shows, up to a minute, still to be locked, but the unlock works perfectly and the interface follows after a wile. Just good to know ...

Thanks. We will take a look at UI fixes and optimizations we can add in to make it a smoother user experience once we get the backend working perfectly. Functionally, everything is working. The display just tends to get hung up on and transitions seem "lagged"
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API
to avoid uncertainty, its good to know that things go faster then the interface shows up with changes. Example when i unlock the wallet, the wallet information shows, up to a minute, still to be locked, but the unlock works perfectly and the interface follows after a wile. Just good to know ...

edit: this refers to the new wallet, which does not seem to make any problems up to now for me
Activity: 532
New wallet installed, mine sync'd up right away.  My wallet has 8 connections.
Finally matched the OP to the new logo
No you should be synced up within seconds. I just loaded it up on a new rig and it connected/downloaded blockchain in about 2 mins total

Is it synced now?

I am synced up now, took about an hour. My connection here is crap btw.

Chances are you just didn't see a block since opening
No you should be synced up within seconds. I just loaded it up on a new rig and it connected/downloaded blockchain in about 2 mins total

Is it synced now?

I am synced up now, took about an hour. My connection here is crap btw.
Activity: 532
A 6th stake of identical size came through, and this negative stake has actually removed coins from my account!

Date: 8/20/2014 02:27
Debit: 0.00 MMXIV
Net amount: -0.126327 MMXIV
Transaction ID: 212bbf60e7f3e2e6e8564eb93249edecf937086a4749b3d3877ba5803a5991d9
this sounds crazy, has anyone an overview an can find out if the overall amound of coins is reduced by this amound? The coins could not have been going anywhere right?

TX is unconfirmed (orphaned) so no coins were actually lost.  But yeah, it is pretty fucked up that you appear to be generating negative stake  Huh  Hopefully the new wallet will take care of this!

Is it synced now?
The new wallent isn't synching. Assume this is expected and it won't synch until the fork takes place?

Same here, I have 7 active connections last block was 8 hours ago. It's only been running for about 20 minutes though.
Activity: 556
The new wallent isn't synching. Assume this is expected and it won't synch until the fork takes place?
Jump to: