Author

Topic: [ANN] Maieuticoin | 2014% PoS | 10k/MMXIV and BALLS/MMXIV Markets NOW OPEN - page 145. (Read 283117 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 120
Over 225 mhs on the Scrypt port for pool.mmxivcoin.com

Over 300 blocks found already this shift! Hop on!
I guess i'll just idle and see how it goes, anger has worn off i guess.

Welcome back  Smiley

Come hang out in the IRC channel
Merit: 250
I guess i'll just idle and see how it goes, anger has worn off i guess.
Activity: 336
Today's Total Payout from the MultiPool is: 4.15435031 MMXIV.

Grin Grin Grin I got in Early I have about 2.5 MMXIV I'm going to buy up another 20 MMXIV.
SO is this LimecoinLC's new scam coin?

He's got nothing to do with it. I actually haven't even heard from him in a couple weeks

Thats good to know. I'm still trying to recover from LC/LCL.

We have been friends outside of crypto for a long time, but it's not unusual for us not to talk for months on end

So why dont you tell us who he is, hes officially a cunt who stole 50btc worth of IPO money.

hey, Thats not fair here in this thread, if i would have a friend, who whould however do some good or not good business in the Internet with others but me, i would make this up with him, outside the internet and beeing successfull or not, I would never discuss the outcome with others online. Thats what "loyality in difficult times" means. Asking here creates a discussion this coin has nothing to do with, so please this community works very hard and I don't want to lose that, for other coins problems

Well said. We have no drama at all. I'm funding everything myself, including the huge giveaways, and am not asking for anything except joining in  Wink
Activity: 350
https://cryptassist.io
Today's Total Payout from the MultiPool is: 4.15435031 MMXIV.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API

He's got nothing to do with it. I actually haven't even heard from him in a couple weeks

We have been friends outside of crypto for a long time, but it's not unusual for us not to talk for months on end

So why dont you tell us who he is, hes officially a cunt who stole 50btc worth of IPO money.

hey, Thats not fair here in this thread, if i would have a friend, who whould however do some good or not good business in the Internet with others but me, i would make this up with him, outside the internet and beeing successfull or not, I would never discuss the outcome with others online. Thats what "loyality in difficult times" means. Asking here creates a discussion this coin has nothing to do with, so please this community works very hard and I don't want to lose that, for other coins problems

Not my place, nor my issue, sorry. We aren't involved in each others coins, so I would like to keep other coins drama in their community instead of bleeding over to ours

Activity: 434
"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."

Activity: 350
https://cryptassist.io
Today's Total Payout from the MultiPool is: 8.11316854 MMXIV.

More hash = more buying power.

http://pool.mmxivcoin.com/tbs
Thank you very much! You just made my day

No problem, just don't dump them  Wink

No chance, will hold long term. Only have 1.2 so far but growing day by day Grin

No problem, just don't dump them  Wink
1JioFFf5wTH22tkNoQMHmMWncXk8zWPDPB

16BdHQnZ4zZ5W4VZ6PUvf7Y2f1J6fVGcoc

1BfAHHFeWkGbMZciAY5i925JKuAD6EYFbS

1CYsDxe2fQWabbxqPZLJcHpiA5sJPYrnUH

14qjHtpAL36TC5LsuCqdz3Rycf2i494eCm

1PEsX8V9f5JKezo8BdcqebWkvEjsFqzT4X

1EzUuYNmcVs5v1K6rww9wp4cqv8vbsi7J

1DTwdqm4PiPvMeFJeucpRhYGx8jrpR1BHV

16rFmGyWFbfw9FXevhfJR8GYiopf1A8ZWz

All of these addresses received at least 1 MMXIV from yesterday's giveaway. Enjoy!

WOAH won again! I'd never thought, my two old sha256 Blockerupters, with together 600MH, would make me rich.
thank you MMXIV (and ebay for the blockerupters)

GrinBIG PROFIT Grin

Gotta spread the love. We appreciate you guys mining on the pool, so doing everything we can to give back
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API

All of these addresses received at least 1 MMXIV from yesterday's giveaway. Enjoy!

WOAH won again! I'd never thought, my two old sha256 Blockerupters, with together 600MH, would make me rich.
thank you MMXIV (and ebay for the blockerupters)

GrinBIG PROFIT Grin

Jump to: