Author

Topic: [ANN] Maieuticoin | 2014% PoS | 10k/MMXIV and BALLS/MMXIV Markets NOW OPEN - page 148. (Read 283117 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API
is the terrahash giveway still in place or is it over?

Starting tomorrow, I'm going to do 5 addresses at 200 ghs each, to spread it out to more people

even nicer, so there is hope for me :-)
Activity: 252
Merit: 120

Starting tomorrow, I'm going to do 5 addresses at 200 ghs each, to spread it out to more people
legendary
legendary
are you a bit behind reading your PM's?
Take in concideration of your strong activity could be quite understandable  Smiley
I sent you a message some days ago, trying to contribute another marketing channel for you,
but i did not monitor any activity there yet.

I am a little behind, yes. I have been meaning to take advantage of your offer, though, which is very much appreciated

I really can imagine how the inbox of an active Coin operator could look like, nice you catched up  Smiley
Take in concideration of your strong activity could be quite understandable  Smiley
I sent you a message some days ago, trying to contribute another marketing channel for you,

I am a little behind, yes. I have been meaning to take advantage of your offer, though, which is very much appreciated
legendary
Take in concideration of your strong activity could be quite understandable  Smiley

What is your idea of another marketing channel?

DoubleDD

I offered a free emailgateway via a blog into a 26000 Follower Twitter account, wich works as a hub to another fifteen 10 000 Follower Twitteraccounts
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

What is your idea of another marketing channel?

DoubleDD
legendary

SHA has already found 350 blocks today on the multipool
Here's the winner of an extra 1 TH of mining power for the next 24 hours - 1PEsX8V9f5JKezo8BdcqebWkvEjsFqzT4X - Congratulations!

Keep mining on pool.mmxivcoin.com for your chance to win our daily giveaways!
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
On Block 4396 now, but my coins have not shown up in my wallet.  What is the next step ?

It takes 100 confirms which took a about 24 hours for my block to be confirmed and paid. Just keep waiting.

Nearly 100 blocks found today already on pool.mmxivcoin.com

I think the pool I'm using is just stuck trying to catch up with the ones that have already been found.

I thought your pool was to mine alternate coins and then you give us mmxiv in exchange for finding the alt coins?

pool.mmxivcoin.com is the multipool. We have found 100 blocks so far today on other coins which will be sold, exchanged, and paid out to miners in MMXIV

Thank you for the reassurance MMXIV team, I got my coins around 0300 hrs and my multi pool payout around 0800 hrs this morning.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
https://cryptassist.io
Just an FYI, I have payouts for the multipool today, but wating on confirms and 2 TX's from Bittrex.  The MMXIV blockchain has been very slow the past two days.
On Block 4396 now, but my coins have not shown up in my wallet.  What is the next step ?

It takes 100 confirms which took a about 24 hours for my block to be confirmed and paid. Just keep waiting.

I think the pool I'm using is just stuck trying to catch up with the ones that have already been found.

I thought your pool was to mine alternate coins and then you give us mmxiv in exchange for finding the alt coins?

pool.mmxivcoin.com is the multipool. We have found 100 blocks so far today on other coins which will be sold, exchanged, and paid out to miners in MMXIV
On Block 4396 now, but my coins have not shown up in my wallet.  What is the next step ?

I transferred from my Bittrex account 6.5 hrs ago to my wallet (Mac Wallet) and it hasn't shown up yet.  Are you saying I need to wait 24 hrs for a single transaction ?
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
On Block 4396 now, but my coins have not shown up in my wallet.  What is the next step ?

I'm impressed with this coin, send 3Th towards the mining pool for a few hours

Thanks. Welcome to the pool!
Hello,

Having some issues with the Mac Wallet.  I transferred 10+ coins from Bittrex this morning (2hours ago) and they have not shown up in my wallet yet.  Here is the Tx Id:
Address: 1EvNGRv6Sk7po6HMyuqQLZMbfCoeRNkAa4
TxId: d9b642c8a19821f9df2164e70318cd0bd72212f27fbfbf774273e5f3a99e2b1f

I tried to use the block explorer, it said the wallet address could not be found.

The Wallet seems to be stuck trying to Sync with the wallet (4394 is the block)

Any advice ?  Should I switch to a windows wallet ?

Just hold tight. Blocks are moving slow today

I don't see multiple blocks with the same timestamp?

[20:06] <@MMXIV> !pool
[20:06] <+MMXIV_Bot> Algo     Workers   Hashrate  Blocks     Shares
[20:06] <+MMXIV_Bot> sha256        11    4.46 TH      53   91645895
[20:06] <+MMXIV_Bot> scrypt         7   33.34 MH      41   43031855
[20:06] <+MMXIV_Bot> x11            2    8.04 MH       1    4832092

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Here's the winner of an extra 1 TH of mining power for the next 24 hours - 1KoLg8txvAdeWTFCTd8rsY89RfG7Dguvb3 - Congratulations!

Keep mining on pool.mmxivcoin.com for your chance to win our daily giveaways!

Just curious - on the multipool, roughly how many MMXIV per day should one expect for 1TH of SHA mining power?
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
What's going on with the multiple blocks being found at one time?

http://mmxiv.blockexplorer.cc/chain/MMXIV
Jump to: